• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Underload

Lazy
You probably are. There's only two or three other possible candidates, and they all either place relatively well in subpar regions, or get ***** in above average ones.

I loved how much SoCal johned. You probably didn't hear it, but Bigfoot + the commentators were just johning like MAD. "Oh, yeah, DSF doesn't take anything under $20 seriously so X can stop bragging about that one, Tyrant was probably still blazed like mad from before when he played X, and Sean's from NorCal so he's horribad", etc. etc..

That's actually pretty close to what they were saying.

FF is on the 23rd.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
OH also, i fought Silent spectre, HE ***** MY FALCON, but at least i got 2 stocks off of him :)
yeah so im playing a lot of melee now I LOVE THE GAME!!!

and yeah, you guys should have seen my sonic!! man people were cheering me on and everything! and now everyone is saying im the BEST sonic in the WORLD! i hope thats true :))))

and yeah, fighter frenzy. when is that again???? Ily CO <3
My Sonic is still better.

10trufaks

Hey

Does DSF still play Snake? If so, why didn't he just hold A?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Lame.

And you can just DI thru that @ low percents with Sonic?

Dekar, I may need you and X to spend the night with me. If you guys can show me the error of my ways, CO may have hope yet.

Or me, anyway.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Don't play stupid.

There that is the error of your ways.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Don't play stupid.

There that is the error of your ways.
I was asking for good player opinions. X or Dekar. You know, people who win. Not people who roll away from danger and mash sideb.

Might help to take your own advice. :)

I'm pretty positive we're staying in the condo again, but you're more than welcome to join us and chill :O
Sounds good. I might take ya up on that, tangent on how worn-down I am after the tournament and blah blah blah.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Sure.

$50 mm Melee, $20 MM BB, $10 MM GG, $50 MM TMNT, and $75 MM in Jump, Solo supportless.

Calling me out in games I don't play doesn't make you a good player. Especially when I can't even afford to go to school right now. :)

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Sure.

$50 mm Melee, $20 MM BB, $10 MM GG, $50 MM TMNT, and $75 MM in Jump, Solo supportless.

Calling me out in games I don't play doesn't make you a good player. Especially when I can't even afford to go to school right now. :)
Except me saying MM me for that one is different then this.

You called me out saying I essentially suck.
I am calling you out on the game you say I suck at.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I used to get mad from Tony's post.
Now I realize he is like THE BEST instigator. Anyone who has been destroyed shouldn't feel bad, but they should realize that they've met a professional and be on their way.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Except me saying MM me for that one is different then this.

You called me out saying I essentially suck.
I am calling you out on the game you say I suck at.
Not that you essentially suck

That you do suck

Just cuz I say you suck doesn't mean Imma put money on ME winning vs you. I don't know how to beat sideb spam. Granted, I've never fought a Marth that does nothing BUT roll and sideb, so it might be easy to get past.

Still, when I'm not sure whether I can beat a tactic or not, I'm not gonna put money on the line. Especially not money I don't have.

I'm not worried about losing to you

I'm worried about losing money I don't have to sideb, and your ego inflating alongside that

Win against players that matter sometime, eh?

Bees!

Smash Ace
GGs UL. Sorry I thought Bed:/ meant after that match. GG's either way. Anyone else up for Wifi?

tony to beat that roll sideb spam, you get him on the edge so he cant roll away, run back and forth like 2 times, and 9, TA DA!
Also just sit back and laser him, when he rolls shoot out a gyro behind him. continue lasering him until he approaches. Then fTilt him. Mix it up all the while baiting him to the ledge back throw to a fAir(or two, or three) then edgehog him.

Not sure if it works against Sinz but it has worked against every Marf I have played.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Ben, text me your number and what days you're free. Kenny normally hosts/prompts things, but he seems to be missing.

Worst case scenario, we can all meet up on Friday for that tournament and own and stuff.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
I think the reason Heibrahi kept those is because he's a Melee guy by nature, and he hates the infinites and stalling that sometimes happen. Just my idea
Yo UL melee barely has infinites and stalling

I don't even know who hosts smashfests in these parts these days, who should I be looking for to post a time and place for one?
tim. i dont know what happened to tranzfest. and i think theres like a tourney soon? idk

Lawkk

Smash Rookie
Hey if I tech chase fox/falco with marth and they roll away is it safe to go for regrabs or should i just fsmash/fair? Feels like I rarely can get the regrab =/

Top Bottom