• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Just wanted to say to everyone in Colorado Smash to have a safe and wonderful christmas. Get ready for the second half of the season and the next event Fighter Frenzy January 23, 24, 2010 baby!! It seems there is some out of state interest so let's make this big!! I will have pre-reg up by this weekend. You will see the link here:

www.coloradocutthroat.com/FF.php

tsizzinc

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone.

I am thinking about throwing a huge smashfest/ tournement some weekend after New Years. Lemme know what you guys want. I kinda want to make it a tournement and have Melee pools as well as Brawl but still not sure yet. I have the location and it has many TV's and projectors so bring Wii's. It will be in Fort Collins though. Shoot me a PM, let me know what everyone wants to do.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I'll be at the efl thing, because I was already gonna be there. And I'd be up for a foco tourney thingamajig.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
ya but it cost me $33 to fill my tank to drive up there and $20 venue/tourney fee... and considering I dont have a job yet.... ;_;

if I can get a job you wont hear any money johns from me ;D
applied to 9 places so far...
On that note bro, you can always count on me for a ride to any of the tournaments if I ever go.

And also on that note: We must meet up for some Melee!! We're like.. 5 minutes from each other!

Nah, you can count on me. I'll keep the prices reasonable.
You better @.@ Or Pichu will haunt you in your nightmare @.@

cHiCkEN_TeNdErS

Smash Apprentice
On that note bro, you can always count on me for a ride to any of the tournaments if I ever go.

And also on that note: We must meet up for some Melee!! We're like.. 5 minutes from each other!

You better @.@ Or Pichu will haunt you in your nightmare @.@
ok cool

ya man I have no job yet so I got all the time in the world to play melee or brawl or whatever :p

I should practice melee and at least get my L cancel down

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
ok cool

ya man I have no job yet so I got all the time in the world to play melee or brawl or whatever :p

I should practice melee and at least get my L cancel down
Then stop playing Marth's fSmash game :p You'll never learn L-canceling that way if you're always on the ground x.x

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
that foco thing sounds like fun, i'd be down for that knowing about it ahead of time. Also- we should try and get melee today, i know i know. It's xmas eve, but, come on. IT'S SMASH...so ya, host melee/brawl today someone, gonna test out my new moves!!!

the Marronator

Smash Ace
So I though I would just pop in and say: Merry Christmas to everyone today!! :D And if you don't celebrate it, then happy new years (soon enough anyway)!

cHiCkEN_TeNdErS

Smash Apprentice

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
merry christmas and happy holidays for any of those that don't celebrate the christmas holiday.

play more melee
that's all.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Happy Holidays to all. And if you don't celebrate the Holidays...What JCVD and Tim said!

EDIT for CT:pika and Kirby sounds like fun. We will have to practice though. Also Kirby upthrow+Pika downb=Awesomeness!

cHiCkEN_TeNdErS

Smash Apprentice
Happy Holidays to all. And if you don't celebrate the Holidays...What JCVD and Tim said!

EDIT for CT:pika and Kirby sounds like fun. We will have to practice though. Also Kirby upthrow+Pika downb=Awesomeness!
lets practice then! where in the springs are you?

also guys, tomorrow im going to be in denver dropping someone off at the air port at like 11ish.. so after that I can smash all day, melee or brawl.. let me know otherwise I will just come back to the springs

Bees!

Smash Ace
lets practice then! where in the springs are you?

also guys, tomorrow im going to be in denver dropping someone off at the air port at like 11ish.. so after that I can smash all day, melee or brawl.. let me know otherwise I will just come back to the springs
I'm in North Springs in a place called Black Forest

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
So I'd be up for smash tomorrow, but I don't know what time I'll be home. Also, I kinda wanted to do sushi and a movie with jamaal tomorrow as well, so it wouldn't be purely smash if I hosted.

Also, today was fun. Who wants to play Settlers of Catan? =D

Underload

Lazy
Just to revive some hype, TvC is coming out exactly 30 days, 2 hours, and 45 minutes. I'm still getting it, I'm just wonder who else is going to? Also, the guys who make the official Street Fighter 4 sticks are making a TvC version for the Wii. I don't know if it'll be wired through the Gamecube port or wireless via the Wiimote, though.

Top Bottom