• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Lawkk

Smash Rookie
Rage

Won't be interested in playing cause I really don't intend to spend any time during break playing smash or videogames much for that matter. However I do want to pick up my sensor bar from David cause I keep screwing my bro over when he wants to play with friends lol.

So back to my question.

Where did David the Marronator disappear to?

Lawkk

Smash Rookie
Waskldjsakljdsalkdlka wtf rage troll me harder tim and confuse the shiet out of me more askldjalskjdalskd

Yes I need a ride to the David/Marronator that lives in Boulder to pick up my sensor bar. If I am getting confused more and you happen to be tlaking about the dave that is currently the colorado **** status for brawl then no.

397 S Lark Ave
Louisville CO 80027

I wont have interest in playing if you show up early still but Time you gonna show up plox

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Oh, we will, Tim, we will.

So we done actually?

Well, I obviously don't know what time I'll show up if I can't play you...I'll show up accordingly with the fest.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
lol I didn't disappear... I just got into the habit of never checking the boards >_>

Um, yes, I'm going to the "timfest". Sorry Lawkk for not replying to the post you made a while ago, but I haven't really checked the boards.

@DTL aka DemonicLettuceTomatoCucumber: You can show up early to my house and we can play some smash before heading over to tim's. In fact, that would be the preferred rout, as I won't be doing anything tomorrow. On the way over to tim's I could potentially stop at Lawkk's house (who is right off the highway) and drop off the censor bar. Lawkk would have to make sure he is there though >.>

Lawkk

Smash Rookie
Isn;t JoJos suppose to be like the most imbalanaced fighting game ever that isnt a vs game?

Yea I will go to timfest considering how this snow is acting gay so I wouldn't have anything to do today since my dorama aint subbed yet =(

You can pick me up in any order I dont really care either Davids to me to tims or Me to David to tims.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
Waskldjsakljdsalkdlka wtf rage troll me harder tim and confuse the shiet out of me more askldjalskjdalskd

Yes I need a ride to the David/Marronator that lives in Boulder to pick up my sensor bar. If I am getting confused more and you happen to be tlaking about the dave that is currently the colorado **** status for brawl then no.

397 S Lark Ave
Louisville CO 80027

I wont have interest in playing if you show up early still but Time you gonna show up plox
in case u didn't know, u can find 2 lights next to each other and use that as a sensor bar.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
neccessarry double post. Not really, because I am Phantom TC, not Dylan. These are TC's exact words as he has no internet right now:

O. Tc needs a ride to timfest. Is there anyone that can pick me up and drop me off? I live on harmony and timberline in fort collins. I have no internet right now so call or text me. 970-310-0999

Obey his ghost. Please anyone that can take him.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Yay Meno saved me from double posting!!!!

edit: so my Mom won't let me drive to boulder but she's fine with a stranger taking me to Denver.

David: Could you pick me up from my house? 4007 Hawthorne Circle. Longmont, CO.

We can play smash and stuffs and eat macaroni and do each others nails and cuddle and make smores for ever and ever.
I'll call you cuz you don't check boards...

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
The 4rd Annual Fighter Frenzy is back. After a successful team tournament last year it's time bring the ultimate team (2 v 2) tournament for another go. We are making some games team while others will be simple single man events. Whether you are a casual gamer or a tournament play the Fighter Frenzy is the place for you. Do you think that your team has the skill to be the best team and single player around. Come get FOOD, CASUAL GAMING ALL DAY AND TOURNAMENT PLAY. As a gamer this is the place to be...

http://www.coloradocutthroat.com/FF.php

Follow Cutthroat on Twitter on updates on the Fighter Frenzy:
http://www.twitter.com/Cutthroat_games

Follow Cutthroat on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=201623207384

A portion of the money raised from Cutthroat events goes to our non-proft sponsor Black Student Services. Black Student Services is a non-profit organization at the University of Colorado that supports minority based programs at UCD as well as other community based organizations i.e. Kappa Alpha Psi, Omega Psi Phi, Rights of Passage, etc, etc. They help provide funds for high school kids to obtain scholarships, support college educated programs for students such as Big 12 and other large educational conferences as well as hel pColorado Cutthroat drive for educational based events to the UCD campus for young men and women bound for college.

I also made a thread here:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=259437

Out of staters can post there if they want!!

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
The smashboards thread is going to be waaaaaaaay more accessible to work with - use that.

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
If the roads don't clear, I'm not coming even if Kenny takes me. But if they clear then I'll be there around 8?

SO please wait Kenny :)

Edit:

On the FF, The sig says Smash 64 and Melee...but there is no listing of any of them on the official site...

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
On the FF, The sig says Smash 64 and Melee...but there is no listing of any of them on the official site...
It's called lying to attract more people.

No, lol, I just assume there's gonna be some Melee and 64. There always is.

There's also going to be Henry Hatsworth.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
So I'm home now. From my travels around today, all the roads are pretty much clear, but they may ice up tonight. Anyone that wants to come can come whenever. Yep.

1048 Josephine St #C
Denver, CO 80206

If you wanna melee, bring a cube and mem card! Another setup would also be nice, I supposes, if people actually show.

Top Bottom