• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
...I said I'd be down, though it won't be at 11. I get up late and I'm not at home. But I could host smash for a while.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Just a quick update. Will be adding all the sponsors updates to the page next week. Waiting for some confirmation from some new sponsors for the second half of the season.

Also, can some of you give Cutthroat some additional ideas of what you would like to see at the next events coming up. With the size of these events we have the potential to add more to the event in terms of prizes, other activities, etc, etc so let me know what you would like see at events for the second half of the season.

I always, as well as the sponsors, want to make sure that all players get there money's worth and a good time. I think we do a excellent job now in terms of drink, food, casual play, prizes, running the tournaments but we can always improve. I know that we offer more than most events but I would like to hear from everyone. Also, be realistic in the request guys!! :) If anything post this info here:

http://nvgaonline.com/Forums/index....tional-items-to-better-your-event-experience/

so it won't get lost in the shuffle and I can refer back to it!! Thanks!!

Owndizzl3r_Ownag3

Smash Apprentice
"Too bad this doesn't show what they were saying this match.
Fino was constantly ****-talking Dave to the point of rage...It was sad to watch. I thought Dave would've hit him... "

uuuhhhh dylan wtf??

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. One last question. For are smaller events we have a rule to do a $5 pot fee for all fighting games excpetion being Smash. Do you think that we should increase the pot fee for the fighting games to $10? Our thought is that with this event being a little bigger we should make the pot bigger in size. Thoughts?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Just a quick update. Will be adding all the sponsors updates to the page next week. Waiting for some confirmation from some new sponsors for the second half of the season.

Also, can some of you give Cutthroat some additional ideas of what you would like to see at the next events coming up. With the size of these events we have the potential to add more to the event in terms of prizes, other activities, etc, etc so let me know what you would like see at events for the second half of the season.

I always, as well as the sponsors, want to make sure that all players get there money's worth and a good time. I think we do a excellent job now in terms of drink, food, casual play, prizes, running the tournaments but we can always approve. I know that we offer more than most events but I would like to hear from everyone. Also, be realistic in the request guys!! :) If anything post this info here:

http://nvgaonline.com/Forums/index....tional-items-to-better-your-event-experience/

Yo, this is DancingSinZ. Just letting you know that approve doesn't mean improve!

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Yo, this is DancingSinZ. LOL!! Its all good. Utah is still interested in going to the Fighter Frenzy. Is there anyway we can just pay the 10$ venue fee rather than the 15? A few of us are worried about shenanigans happening at the last minute and having 15$ down the drain. Thats three meals man.

DancingSinZ out. Yo.

EDIT: We are trying to avoid paying online.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. You always try to avoid paying online LOL!! I don't know why. The venue fee has changed as we will be providing food for events going foward. We are working to cut a better deal with some pizza places in the area to provide us with even more food then what we had for the Holiday Bash. Food went quick so now we know that we need to buy more to accomondate for the event. We are also looking into some other options for food to help the players out. We realized that it was a pain to not have food at the event so we have started doing this. Of course we will be providing drinks for everyone as always. Because of this the venue fee online is $15 and the door is $20.

Now with that being said if for some reason you paid online but then couldn't make it I will refund your money for the event. That is not a problem. I don't want you to lose money because of some weather issue. I did that for a player at one of the ranbats when it snowed. I typcically don't do refunds but in situation where circumstancs out of you hands you can't attend i.e. weather I make exceptions.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. I will be sending out some format invitations to some of the other areas for the Fighter Frenzy i.e. New Mexico, Arizona, Vegas, Wyoming, Kansasa, Oklahoma. Is there anyone that I am missing?

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG LOL!! Hey Cloud, I've been around for a long time and I do a lot in the gaming scene. Hoping that Cutthroat and the NVGA and bring a new level very soon. I get around LOL!!

Fino

Smash Master

I always, as well as the sponsors, want to make sure that all players get there money's worth and a good time. I think we do a excellent job now in terms of drink, food, casual play, prizes, running the tournaments but we can always improve. I know that we offer more than most events but I would like to hear from everyone. Also, be realistic in the request guys!! :) If anything post this info here:

Smaller venue fee.
"Too bad this doesn't show what they were saying this match.
Fino was constantly ****-talking Dave to the point of rage...It was sad to watch. I thought Dave would've hit him... "

uuuhhhh dylan wtf??
was he talking smack? i dont think he was, only in dubs
^This, lol.

And only because I knew it would get to you dylan ;D
It's normally something I do for fun or for last resort... in teams it was the first one, lulz. u mad? XD

~Fino

Rizen

Smash Legend
Now with that being said if for some reason you paid online but then couldn't make it I will refund your money for the event. That is not a problem. I don't want you to lose money because of some weather issue. I did that for a player at one of the ranbats when it snowed. I typcically don't do refunds but in situation where circumstancs out of you hands you can't attend i.e. weather I make exceptions.
What? I never got refunded.
Before expanding, make what you have work. The paypal thing has messed up on both tournaments I came to. For the Holiday Bash I preregistered but had to pay the full door price.
I heard the Brawl singles went until 10:00. There were lots of free wiis and TV or friendlies that could have been used for tourney games.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I'm still at my dad's house, waiting for my car to get repaired so I can get home. Would people actually come to smash this time? There's snow on the ground!

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Yo, this is DemonicTLG.
Dave: At least from what I remember >__>
Go to smashfest :)

Jorgeme: OMG George is back!!! If you could, I would **** a brick over a ride. An entire brick.

Flux: **** yes you should come. ****. Yes. ****.

Tim: I'll be there if it's one of the last three things I do.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Well, remember that I would be going at some point for food/movies. Would tomorrow work better for a fest?

Top Bottom