• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

the Marronator

Smash Ace
I'll take my TV. :D

I have no Wii though. Only Wii cables, a GC controller, and Brawl.
Yay! Well thats why underload is bring his wii :D

uh probably can't make it to davids cause i have work in the morning next day
No Johns, John! You could leave earlier and be able to make it! *is sad with no Yang* But tis ok

Although considering how we haven't heard anything from tony, I completely doubt he will make it. I think we'll still have enough for a sizable melee tournament though.

Also I think victor won't make it because lovo/tony haven't replied yet.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
Yay! Well thats why underload is bring his wii :D

No Johns, John! You could leave earlier and be able to make it! *is sad with no Yang* But tis ok

Although considering how we haven't heard anything from tony, I completely doubt he will make it. I think we'll still have enough for a sizable melee tournament though.

Also I think victor won't make it because lovo/tony haven't replied yet.
unforunately my work schedule is weird like i work tommorow from 4am to 8 45 then i have to work again on sunday from 4am 8-45 leaving a small window for me to rest

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I just have a life. I can't always be checkin' on teh smashburds.

I'm prolly going tomorrow. Bringing Nite, if I do. Told Erg and Rafa to come, they dun wanna. Just told them about Victor, so we'll see where that goes.

When's NDK, Yang? I'll prolly be down for that, either way. I need to practice, though. D:

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
So you guys should come to the tourney on the 19th in AZ.

If not for Brawl then for Melee.

If not for Brawl or Melee then for BlazBlue.

If not for Brawl or Melee or BlazBlue, then for the fact that it's looking like there will be no less than NINE NEW MEXICANS in attendance.

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
UGH, Well I have to start packing to move tomorrow. And I wont be down until like....5pm...is that too late? My friend and I can just play friendlies and some MM.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice

I'm prolly going tomorrow. Bringing Nite, if I do. Told Erg and Rafa to come, they dun wanna. Just told them about Victor, so we'll see where that goes.

When's NDK, Yang? I'll prolly be down for that, either way. I need to practice, though. D:
don't forget the cello

the Marronator

Smash Ace

Tony, I thought your life *was* smashboards! haha jk, but it'd be awesome if you/hebrahoo could stop by tomorrow! I don't think Victor is coming any more though...
UGH, Well I have to start packing to move tomorrow. And I wont be down until like....5pm...is that too late? My friend and I can just play friendlies and some MM.
Well the smashfest/tourney will go as late as people want without being over night, so you'd be fine.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice

sept 11-13

Lawkk

Smash Rookie
David I can supply a full set-up minus the wiimote. Tourny style TV with VCR built in if someone wants to record **** lol.

I don't have a ride so if you picked me up to go to your house (lol) much thanks. Only problem is that my friend that is interested in going is busy till 1 so for both of us to get there you would have to pick us up at like the last possible moment. If he can't come I'll tell you.

Edit: we also need rides back. If my friend comes that is by 9

Edit 2: Unlikely for him to come now =[

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
TIM.

Moblin said that you said you were gonna give him a ride to Dave's if he gets dropped off at your place. Mind if I do that too? In fact, it turns out I would have to give him a ride to your place anyway, since he now has ride johns that involve soccer or something. Iunno.

Pretend the pedo thing doesn't exist if you interact with my mommy at any point. >_>

don't forget the cello
don't forget the cello
don't forget the cello
don't forget the cello
don't forget the cello
don't forget the cello
don't forget the cello
don't forget the cello
don't forget the cello
don't forget the cello
don't forget the cello
don't forget the cello
don't forget the cello
don't forget the cello
I'm helping.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
TIM.

Moblin said that you said you were gonna give him a ride to Dave's if he gets dropped off at your place. Mind if I do that too? In fact, it turns out I would have to give him a ride to your place anyway, since he now has ride johns that involve soccer or something. Iunno.

Pretend the pedo thing doesn't exist if you interact with my mommy at any point. >_>

I'm helping.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
thank you zajice. I must now go to sleep so that I don't doze through when I'm supposed to head off towards Tim's. Tim is asleep/afk right now zaj, he has been for a while. Just pick me up - he told me on AIM that it would be okay. Just make sure that we show up between 11 and12.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Alright, cool.

YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME TODAY YOU DUMB***.

I'm gonna bring a sexbox controller and/or ps3 controller for BB. Then get laughed at for it. But I can live.

MK.II

Smash Rookie
Just went to the UCCS game club get together. The other people in Colorado Springs are starting to get better... and by other people, I mean Josiah. Perhaps with some more practice I could get some people from the Springs to go to tourneys in northern Colorado!

It's just exciting that there are some other people to play against down here, even if it isn't the best competition.

... I'm sad I am not going to Dave's.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Next time my grandma drags me down to her little house that she has down there in Springs, I should try and meet up with you.

I don't even know why she has that house. It's smaller than the living room in her regular house down here. :dizzy:

T

talarq

Just went to the UCCS game club get together. The other people in Colorado Springs are starting to get better... and by other people, I mean Josiah. Perhaps with some more practice I could get some people from the Springs to go to tourneys in northern Colorado!

It's just exciting that there are some other people to play against down here, even if it isn't the best competition.

... I'm sad I am not going to Dave's.
I remember being in that club. Do they still play ddr and puzzle fighter?

MK.II

Smash Rookie
I remember being in that club. Do they still play ddr and puzzle fighter?
Nah, they don't. Right now it's just BB and Brawl. Maybe I can get them to play Tetris attack? haha.

Next time my grandma drags me down to her little house that she has down there in Springs, I should try and meet up with you.

I don't even know why she has that house. It's smaller than the living room in her regular house down here. :dizzy:
Sounds cool. Just let me know whenever you'll be in town.

Lawkk

Smash Rookie
David's Address: 1755 View Point Rd Boulder Co, 80305

I still need a ride :>

very small chance I may have ride from family though >.>

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
David's Address: 1755 View Point Rd Boulder Co, 80305

I still need a ride :>

very small chance I may have ride from family though >.>
learn2 find all posts by Marronator Tony!

bring the cello!

and zajice is not texting me back to confirm my ride!

nvm we're on our way

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
****, someone give me a ride.
Also, tony, bring pot
I need to buy some from you tonight.
Serioulsy...I need the ride now...
Don't start the tournament yet, I'll get there soon.

Underload

Lazy
Well I was the first to come and the first to go, which sucks ;(

I would give shoutouts, but it would be the same cookiecutter **** as every other after-tourney shoutout majigger ever. Someone just tell me who won Brawl and Melee dammit!

I'll miss you Dave ;(((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I won brawl, I think ferdi won melee, and jamaal won blazblue.

Fun times folks, good games good games.

Have fun at college David!

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Underload, we didn't do anything together today. ):

I am disappoint. In both of us.

ifailatblazbluesohardomgwtf

I'm gonna skip school and practice BB combos for the next week. It's far more productive anyway.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
practice the basic, all cast bnb, then hop online and play people. Add people that are really good to friends list. In between sessions, practice the harder combos / character specific combos.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Good luck in college David. You'll do juuuuussst fiiiiine. Although I wish you were around to help me in my music theory :(

Also, great smashfest. I've never seen so many good melee players in Colorado all at once. was amazing.

Top Bottom