• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
lolololol ill try to show up saturday not likely cause of work!! man beer comes up more likely at college apartments!! whoo whoo WWHHOOO!!
I haven't seen any beer. >___>

HEEEEEEY Dave, just had an idea. If you can make it, wanna carpool with me? Maybe I can get Lunchmeat and ET to come along.

This is all assuming I can make it (homework johns).

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Dave drunk is Dave!

So I checked out Stasis Gaming tonight with Jamaal, place is pretty awesome. It's got some great setups, is pretty roomy, and has really nice TVs. We talked about the league a bit, and how the guy wants to get some LGs so we don't have to supply TVs, since most of their screens are computer monitors that lack AV inputs. The way the league will work is that it'll be a massive 3 month long round robin, with the final bracket being top 2 or 3 of each pool depending on size. All in all, Stasis Gaming is cool. Check it out if you're around that part of denver, their website is www.stasisgaming.net I believe.

Underload

Lazy
If they're willing to get a few LGs, that'd be great :)

But we can just bring setups ourselves, worst case scenario.

EDIT:
A. Underload's house
B. Underload's school
C. Stasis Gaming

Total distance: Eh, about 12 miles.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
lolololol ill try to show up saturday not likely cause of work!! man beer comes up more likely at college apartments!! whoo whoo WWHHOOO!!
rofl drunk on a wednesday=fail but this post=win

Important News
Victor aka Meleemarth just contacted me and told me that there is a huge possibility that he will come to the tournament this Saturday O_O His attendance + Joey is 100% confirmed if Lovo/Jeris/the Mexicans come. SO DAMMIT TONY SPREAD THE WORD SO WE CAN HAVE AN ACTUAL ****ING MELEE TOURNAMENT!!! Man this will be epic if people show.

On a side note: if you have a tv that you can transport, please bring it to the smashfest. Judging by the potential attendance we will need any set ups we can get.

Also, Meno, doing homework is what Sundays are for! + if you come I will give you $10 for reasons I will explain later.

PS: Yang should come too! And that way Yang+Tony can mm lol

kyoshiro1221

Smash Rookie
Hey guys who missed me, ive been tempted to get back in the seen but ive just gotten out of practice, my skillz have slowed from my crappyness to crappyer. anyways idk if i will come back. with sam gone i lost my teammate and ride lol.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
wow that is really him wtf...........uh probably will be able to make it to boulder, if i can i would like to carpool with someone.

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
Ok, Vincent and I are down to come. I can bring a cube, Melee+ Mem a few controllers and thats about it. I could bring a TV maybe.. its a 30inch HD though with Game mode/ reduces lagg by 30%. Let me know if you think I should bring it.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
MOBLIN.

You should gimme a ride.
My mom won't drive me that far. She kicked Spelt out of the car because she didn't wanna drive in a square mile loop, and you think she'd drive me out to Boulder? lol

I'm showing up at Tim's house so I can carpool with him and jamaal. It'll be aaaweesome. maybe you could fit. Ask Tim.

Also, I may have found a solution for our insensitive sticks. Feel like experimenting?

http://www.kontrolfreek.com/Game-Controller-Accessories/KontrolFreek-FPS-Freek.asp

edit: temporary solution only. seeing as how we're both unemployed and depend on our parents for almost any new thing we get. I'm gonna see if i can use one of these until i have enough money to get a quality stick.

"Not only that, the real reason I got these was to help me play better at fighting games. I just recently bought BlazBlue for the 360 and we all know how notoriously bad the D-pad is for this system. That wasn't going to do for a fighter and so I started playing with the right thumb-stick instead. I got used to it and I played better, but I thought having the KF FPS on would help me make the HC and QC much easier and smoother to pull off.

I have to say that these little guys help out on that front as well. Not only were my combos easier to perform, but I had a sense that I could input them faster as well. The taller sticks helped in making the range of motion of the combos much easier to perform, as if I had "extra room" to maneuver the inputs.

Overall, I think this is an excellent little addition and one that you, if you are considering, should do. It won't play the game for you and make you unstoppable, but when it comes to pulling the trigger, you can bet that these little guys will aid you in hitting the perfect shot."

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well then you should gimme a ride to Tim's house.
If Tim wants to haul me around.

For 10 bucks I'm willing to give these things a try. **** these controllers.

God **** it, I want a job. I need monies. I'm going for the best stick I can get. And one that can work on 360 and ps3 so I can use it anywhere.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Ok, Vincent and I are down to come. I can bring a cube, Melee+ Mem a few controllers and thats about it. I could bring a TV maybe.. its a 30inch HD though with Game mode/ reduces lagg by 30%. Let me know if you think I should bring it.
Yes, that would be awesome if you could bring it! Again, if ANYONE can bring an extra tv it will help. Hopefully meno can again :D

I've got money johns for this one, actually.

I will misss youuuu Dave!
aww <3
Boo I don't have a ride. Can someone pick me and possibly 2 friends up?

I live like 10-15 minutes away from Dave :>
Lawl if no one can pick you up I might just pick you up. Especially if you could offer a tv
Dave, what time can we start coming up on Saturday?
umm after 10.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I'll take my TV. :D

I have no Wii though. Only Wii cables, a GC controller, and Brawl.

Top Bottom