• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Also at Meno: I appreciate the advice, and I should DI your Dair, but Usmash doesn't really work out of shield with you floating over me. I need to just space harder and avoid that position. We need to play..like all the time... srsly
I hope you guys don't mean SDI out of the dair, that doesn't work - it pulls you in. DI after the first dair, and do a quick aerial/special/whatever. The dair chains don't exist.

And DTL, could you upload some videos of me sometimes soon? Particularly the one with me vs Underload on Rainbow Cruise - I remember that one was full of lols.

I don't fight any good Peaches other than you Meno, so I have no idea what I'm supposed to do.
Really, I'll play with people forever. I love Brawl, and an exchange of advice would be like, perfect.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Yes, I will definitely upload those for you. I also still have some of you and I.
I love brawl, too. I honestly always want to play it with people and I never get board of it...
Meno, how far are you from me? I can drive, but my mom isn't comfortable with too far...

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Just so you know, the infraction points I give out won't get you banned (unless of course you deserve it). I'm simply enforcing the Global Rules that apply here as well as anywhere else on Smashboards. The infraction will expire within a week, so I don't see what's so big of a deal.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Cause every infraction you get counts towards a permanent point. You only get 60 chances to mess up. Only 60. Cause that's totally not a lot.

/obvious sarcasm

Then again, DTL probably has like 40 infractions by now.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
It's a big deal because he was going to get a pizza party if he made it through the month with no infractions, but you infracted him on the last day of the month!

Jerk!

Dekar173

Justice Man
It's a big deal because he was going to get a pizza party if he made it through the month with no infractions, but you infracted him on the last day of the month!

Jerk!
Oh win. I remember pizza parties and the like, I've gotta start organizing pizza parties like this for when people don't get infractions though, that'll surely build the NM community =O

@Zman- but I'm happy with Brawl ;P my main isn't garbage, and I don't feel like a tool for not using Ness XD

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I also can't post comfortably in UB... because Teran likes to infract...me...
I hate most all of our mods so so much...
Yeah inorite? I gave you one warning.

That can change though, I'll make a note not to be lenient next time!

lolololo XDDDD =^__^= Aren't I kawaii?~ Desudesu.

Hai Meno, sup Zac?

*gets out*

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
LOL I had to put his name because I know Teran spams name search.
Also, you gave me that infraction, fine. You neglect a load of other posts that say the same type of thing? Bull****

UTDZac: My post was no less relevant than the two posts above it. You are new to being a moderator, but you seem like you're picking up the "My ***** is small so I should infract" attitude just fine.

Quickly, find a way to infract this post rather than arguing or admitting you're wrong!

Also, SuSa is a terrible mod and a giant joke to us all in the CO scene. Yes, you name-search like hell, also.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Makes more sense...But still...Just look at this thread? I think, other than Mykzor's like fifty post thing, I'm the only one to be infracted for that.

Oh no! You're going to say "Read these rules aboot how to act in this thread"
Do what you want, but really? You felt like you have to punish that?

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
LOL I had to put his name because I know Teran spams name search.
Also, you gave me that infraction, fine. You neglect a load of other posts that say the same type of thing? Bull****
Well actually I was told of this post by some dude.

Anyway, you don't know that. You're just the only one who whines about getting a WARNING.

Warning =/= Infraction.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Doesn't matter what it is.
Infraction mean nothing, too. It's only the idea and we all know that.
Define "whine"
Now define "argue"
Not the same. Check your ****, Teran.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Complaining aimlessly about something nobody gives a flying **** about?

Sounds like whining to me.
Why don't you go to Forum Support bro? They actually CARE in there. :o

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Agreed. If you feel the need to complain about the behavior of a Moderator, post in forum support. Only the admins can see what's going on in there.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I care. That's all that matters. I keep it between us. I just mentioned it once here. I think this argument that should have been PMs is **** nobody cares about.
Who am I kidding, the CO guys love this. I kinda like being told that I'm an ******* online, but I'm a nice guy in real life ^^

I made Teran come to our thread! I think I won an internet or two.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
DTL was pretty srs when he said he wouldn't let it go, I guess.

He spreads lot's of love in real life. I can't hate DTL.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Just checkin', the entirety of CO loves MUSE, right?

Also, I love you Peter and I would sig that... but I still have NO idea how to and honestly I'm too lazy. BTW I'll be having a smashfest soon
You are coming
You play
Eat food
I give Capture card
We swoon like lover under big moon
You halp me form baby
We have tournament
I only go Tink
Timotee has a hat
Also, a low tier tournament alongside
Melee if people want
Blazblue if people bring it
My caveman voiced switched in and out...huh?

Underload

Lazy
What the fugg why is this active all of a sudden.

Also, DTL, I might go to your fest or might not. :/ I have football games on Saturdays, sooooooooooooooo.

Also, you just quote what I said, copy the whole thing, go into User CP, click on Edit Signature, and paste it wherever you want it in your sig.

Also, simple.

Also, has anyone else noticed that I say also a lot in my posts?

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
oic thanks a lot!
Also, it's definitely on a Sunday. I work/ am hungover on Saturdays. Not really drinking though. Drinking is bad and Christ is our lord >:(

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Did you know you can get 20.25 x pi cubic inches of pizza for $5 from pizza hut? Personal pan pizzas, so there's a big fluffy crust. Is tasty

You can't prove I'll wear a hat! Maybe I'll wear a BEAGLE! What then?!

Oh, and the NDK brawl tourney is gonna be a super single elim Teams event. Interesting, eh?

Meno, figure out if you're going to AZ with me or not. And I guess no one else is going because they're all mean to me.

How do you spot a sloppy abortion doctor? He's got egg on his face!

Underload

Lazy
Y'know, I'm going to come out with it. I am in love with every single one of you (especially Tim and especially especially Zaj). I wouldn't want to be in any other smash community.

Agenda 1: Host more tournies with OoS attendance (maybe convince Flux to bring Vegas with him so we can entice the bigger states to roll in)

Agenda 2: PR for Brawl?

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
^I love everything you just said forever

4007 Hawthorne Circle
Longmont, CO

Phone Number: IDK...I have a lot of haters here...Whatever now I can talk to them

^Not really
New though
Here is my new though
enter
Zajice is a bro fo sho
I wish I went to highschool with him, moblin, and Spelt
That would be great

edit: first part was at tim...
See, I edited it? You ****ing happy, UTDZac? Another horrible forum corrupter brought to justice, bro.

303-319-2326

Also the tourney WILL have Ness, Wario, and anyone else Timotee plays. I apologize for any inconveniences.

Tournament will be double elimination yadayada
Grab release infinites are banned. If we don't have this problem during the tournament, we'll change the rules after so it can be even more official.

$5 singles
$5 per team (to promote actually doing it...)
$3 for one individual in teams (Tim will still win against two Marths)

You know what I don't get? You main Ness and second Wario. Both of them have bad Marf matchups... God...I just kept typing...

Underload

Lazy
You must be quite blind, Zajice. I clearly mentioned you. I forgot about your dream about me though V.V HOW COULD I?! WE WERE PLAYING ****ING BANJO KAZOOIE MUSIC.

Anyway, DTL, I'm a sophomore in high school, how could you forget me %_% (new face) Unless Moblin, Zaj, and Spelt go to the same school.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Is it gonna be THIS sunday dtl? Also, if you want to have it where you ban a stage each time the person counterpicks, that's fine, just needs a mention. Otherwise I think the standard has always been 1 stage ban.

Yeah, they both suck against marf. I thought about picking up a character for him, but then I saw the list of characters with good matchups is hilariously small. So whatevs.

Top Bottom