• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I'm comin.... I'm comin...

Just really really early. See you guys soon. :bee:

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Alright, we'll see everyone when they get here. If you need directions at the end of the drive, you can call me at 303-888-8777.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
How late will you be Marronator? Just to get an idea, since I know Steve has to leave early for wurk.
Well, things are looking doubtful, actually. I have a concert at 4:00 at a church in gunbarrel, which is pretty **** far from Denver. My program takes about an hour, so I would probably be out around 5:00, meaning I would get there around 6 to seven, considering the snow. However, I'm feeling pretty sick right now, and finals are next week, so it would mean that I would only be there for 2 hours or less before I would leave. So, honestly, I really don't think I'm going to make it...

...but we should definitely start having biweeklies, or something like that. I want to play some smash, ****it!

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Well I'm not sure what exactly everyone is talking about, but some of you should seriously come to the Farmington Tournament. We're trying to get housing organized, but we need to know who from OoS is coming. Even if Denver can't make it, at least Durango should! come on you guys live like 3 hours away. Don't be women and pussy out on us. no johns :)

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=206386

AND OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
Gimpy 4 prez. He's the only possible president in the history of the United States of America that can make an average everyday citizen like me ORGASM.
That is easily going to be the best combo video of all time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG9tQAde2_g

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Yea you did! When I was at your house last time, w.e we should put 5.00 on this! <3 Mr. I can own anyone

To much snow out here near nites, like we tried to leave but we slide all over the road. :/
Didn't I **** you in our last MM? In both Melee and Arcana? Sure, I'll put $5 on it. I won't even practice, son.

Ravin

Smash Lord
tony, do you use anything else besides a gamebridge? I need to find something that will split a color cord to two inputs from one output so it can go via TV to computer so i can record stuff.

Halfro

Smash Rookie
Big thanks to all the smash players that showed to the tournament!!! Next tournament you guys are up, so start practicing! The next tournament (we are shooting for feb 28th, Ill let you guys know for sure by jan) is the first efl tournament featuring brawl. We have a 32 man cap for the tournament (i dont see this as being a problem) and I will take online sign ups to get people in the tournament.

Also, we are doing a deal, To any of you that want to bring a tv or console (all we need is maybe 4 set ups tv, console and game for brawl), We will give you $5.00 PER item off of the community fund. Bring a complete set up and get in just the cost of the tournament. This applies to the next tournament only, We want to see how it works out with the budget :D.

- Half

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
You got desperate and chained grabed me with shiek! And plus, It was a HAMBURGER Match ahaha.

AND ARCANA!.....
I won some too...
I ***** you without Sheik, too. I used Sheik for the MM because I was daaaaaaaamn hungry, and wanted food quick.

For Arcana, I do believe you got 3-0'ed. Just sayin'.

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
I ***** you without Sheik, too. I used Sheik for the MM because I was daaaaaaaamn hungry, and wanted food quick.

For Arcana, I do believe you got 3-0'ed. Just sayin'.

Lets just see,next time! :D

And do you still want those how to draw books Tony?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Lets just see,next time! :D

And do you still want those how to draw books Tony?
Possibly. If nothing else, I know a friend that would like them for reference. How much were they going for, again?

This is my second attempt at advertising.

Come to the Farmington Tournament!!!
It's this weekend, the snow will have cleared up by then!

UTAH IS COMING!!!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=206386

We dun have enough money, and UT is lying about going. They always say they're going.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
I is so unhappy how I did on Saturday. I felt like Tony trying to do his super, but on all of my moves. :| That was worse than almost noob state. Siiiigh. :( Sorry for playing like a turtling *****, Timz. :|

Anyway, I knew you brought it up Tony/Tim. I say the games we stick with are SF:HDR and Guilty Gear with a side of TvC (which I won't be playing much of personally, I can't mix games very well.) And of course, Bawrl. But I'm gonna practice the **** outta Guilty until I feel much better.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I'd actually suggest we stay away from SF until 4 comes out. If we do play, it's only for basics. I thought the new game mechanics would=newish game. It doesn't. They still have 15 years of experience on us.

At least when we started with GG, we could take matches from sandbagging players/players that didn't know how to mindgraine. SF:HDR is a different thing entirely, at least until I get a stick or sumdat.

I'd suggest we do Barwl, Brawl+, GG, and TvC. Srsly. Play HDR friendly, since it really does help with the basics for every game ever.

Ferdi, that tournament looks dope. Count me in.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Hells yeah, we gotta go and **** some face in Cali next summer. I'm totally in.

Edit: Aww, I just found out I have 3 weddings that weekend =(

kyoshiro1221

Smash Rookie
Ill try to make it... so for i know its 75 for venue crap tourny fees... hotel should be like what 50 per person if we split costs and then gas is what ever it may be

ill try to have 300 for the trip

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Assuming I'mma be working. I'm gonna be making some working changes soon and I won't have any idea of a schedule. I might have to flight down there to be back home in time. But I'd be interested!

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Why not just request it off in a month or two, Jams?

EDIT: Nite, find out what video editing software I should get for the videos Imma be puttin' together.

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
**** yeah super tourney im in for sure
^ ^
Ravin **** feb lets go that time and have a blast before i lose to a mk and quit brawl forever xD

Also ken says we can take his van for sure to cali
it can hold 8 people with room
10 without
and he says he wants the gas money up front no oc3 BS
cept ferdi since he trust him and he pays with his card

Alllso ken said for ferdi to look for housing

Top Bottom