• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, srsly. Worst case scenario, you could downgrade your system.

You should add me, Kaze. I'm IzzyInfamous. If people start letting me know about L4D games, I might be down to tango. Not tonight, though. Hafta go pick a friend up from the airport, and am in the process of making a back-up of Brawl so I can texture hack. :D :D :D

Which reminds me, the next tournament will be using texture hacks on at least two wiis. Anyone else want a copy? It's only single-layer, so no subspace stuff for you, but for just ******* around, it'll prolly be pretty tight. Also, start giving me ideas of texture hacks to do once I learn how to. I'll be designing, Tim will be coding. Maybe we can have a special edition just for Colorado tournaments, lololol.

Also, texture hacking stages sounds tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Nite$ is rumoured to be in Brawl, guize. Turns out Sakurai was messing with us when he deconfirmed him for Brawl.
**** yeah
I knew i was in the game =D

And i love Kaze <33

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
I could go for some L4D...

But it'd have to be before 2 PM :D

I am still in for what Tony suggested, though. An online get together of gaming of sorts on Christmas Eve (a day I actually have off!) I would love to play L4D with you all! :D

EDIT: Though what other 4+ Player games can we play? :s?

Cliche-Guevara

Smash Cadet
Jamaal's new Av wins life.

Umm I work at 5 today but would be willing to play something if you guys have a place to meet. I also have Christmas Day completely off, so if anyone wants to do something Xmas Eve / Day lemme know.

Are we still doing something on Sat? I have to work again at 5, but ill try to get my shift covered.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Now you're talking. I need my sticks to come in the mail D: . Anyways I have work till late today (filling in for someone).
I added you, I'll be on later tonight. Be wary of my horrible Fei Long.

*edit*

I'll be online all night

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
Hey, does anyone live in Louisville who wants to play Melee?

I usually live in Durango, and all smashers down there moved away.
I have a feeing that the talent in denver has progressed so beyond me that I wouldnt even be fun to spank.

But I havent lost any of what I was, and the break might have even helped me abit. And I still do like melee. Though I have been disilusioned with Brawl...

Anyways, does anyone want to play a ganon player?

PS:
I have an big screen HDTV and surround sound at my moms place if anyone is close enough to want to chill here.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Zenj, you just need to move to Denver already. Brawl's not even hard to get decent at, you just have to think.

That said, Xmas eve L4D sounds hot. I'm kinda busy for today, though. D:

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Oh my garr, the hulk is back, with his happy faces of blinding doom!

Saturday tourney will be at 1048 Josephine St, #C, Denver, CO 80206 at Noon unless otherwise stated

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
Zenj, you just need to move to Denver already. Brawl's not even hard to get decent at, you just have to think.

That said, Xmas eve L4D sounds hot. I'm kinda busy for today, though. D:
Ya, thats what I heard. Thats also why it doesnt appeal to me as much as melee.
Not that im a melee pro or anything, but I respect and love the art in it, ya know?

Anyways, is the CO scene pretty much just in Denver?
Because my brother just crashed the car and traveling very far isnt really an option for me.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
>.<

Anyways, L4D X-mas eve FTW I get off work at 6pm PST

Demo, just go to someones house or something =P
Family time or L4D? I'm in a pickle.

*edit*

I'll settle for an HDR room instead, though. :D

A man can dream.

*edit 2*
Nitekaze?

Top Bottom