• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
We might be able to have some HDR, as well. :D

What time should we open up the HDR/L4D rooms? Who all has mics? Has the Hulk returned seeking vengeance, or will he forgive the Colorado Smash Scene? Will Tim ever get the girl?

STAY TUNED, SUCKA MCS!

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Omg tony No not so many jokes at once you know what happens when you do D:

And why is everyone trying to be like me now

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
-High fives Kaze, twice-

I say we can split all of us up as need bes (though I dobut we'll have more than 8 people for this.) We oughta just get a chat together on AIM/MSN at a certain time, figure out who wants to play what, what we can even play, and roll with that. Cause while I'd love to watch HDR for a while, I couldn't play it because my net doesn't like me. Though I am gonna try to buy a new router today, see if that changes anything (since my NAT or whatever sucks, according to my X360)

...-High fives Kaze again-

And why is everyone trying to be like me now
THIS guy.

EDIT: So we don't wait forever on the time-meeting aspect, I suggest 1 PM MST. I'll put my self on AIM and MSN all day though.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
If I have to go to someone's house for L4D, I will.

Let's start early, and we'll see where it takes us.

Also, aim chat or msn?

*edit*

I'll get on live around 2 or so, gotta do some things.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Good times guiz, good times. I'll get on later tonight when kaze is on. I just need a break.

*edit*

About 9:00 MST, family stuff until then.

*Edit 2*

On a lighter note, I got TvC working as well as GG for wii.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
D:

I might not make the Saturday thing. My family is working on plans to go to some lodge thing this weekend. Something about family time or crap...

koikaze

Smash Apprentice
Yoyoyo I'm back from work. aim me or something. I will need to go to the store to pick of some foods (if they are open) but me and my roommate (Peach, you know the sexy lady with big boobs) are down for some zombie slaying!

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Yeah, no love from Kaze or Tim, though Tim at least had a reason. I have to leave the house by 3, so I'd like to get some l4d before then. I'll prolly be up around 10 or so, so post what time works for everyone tonight, and be ready by then!

GGs to Jamz and Demo. Demo, you're too good at grab breaking. Read up on Fei Long more at srk, mangz.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, no love from Kaze or Tim, though Tim at least had a reason. I have to leave the house by 3, so I'd like to get some l4d before then. I'll prolly be up around 10 or so, so post what time works for everyone tonight, and be ready by then!

GGs to Jamz and Demo. Demo, you're too good at grab breaking. Read up on Fei Long more at srk, mangz.
Tony, someday I'll be able to beat your Honda with Fei, someday........someday. But seriously, great games on my end, I think I got an inch better with the Fei from those match-ups.

*edit*

I wasn't talking about me being good if it seems that way. Seriously, fei needs works.

Jam and Tony, I hope to play with you guys again.

Jammy, I like your Ryu/Ken :)

Cliche-Guevara

Smash Cadet
Is anything goin on tomorrow morning?

I have a work party at the stripclub around 4/5 but till then im free. I have presents for you kids also on the 26th (****ing banks and their "holidays")

Also I would like to get some TvC and Brawl in this week / weekend cause I really want to try Batsu against actual people.

For the lulz.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Is anything goin on tomorrow morning?

I have a work party at the stripclub around 4/5 but till then im free. I have presents for you kids also on the 26th (****ing banks and their "holidays")

Also I would like to get some TvC and Brawl in this week / weekend cause I really want to try Batsu against actual people.
I'm up for that :D. I still haven't played the game.

Also, merry christmas to all the christmasers. May baby jesus with a lazer gun grant you all your holiday wishes.

*edit*

Merry ****ing christmas to me, I just got a full ride scholarship :D

So what do you guys say? Brawl/HDR/GG/TvC/Sexy Party tomorrow?

*Edit 2*

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=19MK0F9MWXB7CGGWY05C

Thought it looked a hell of a lot better than a 360 controller

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I might be a little busy early tomorrow, not sure. Either way, later tomorrow I wanna get some practice for Saturday.

ALSO!

People that are attending, please please PLEASE bring $5 bills, if you can. It's a nightmare having to sort the money.

I think you deserve to give yourself credit, Demo. Seriously good games on your part, I was pleasantly surprised.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I won't. NOTHING CAN KEEP ME DOWN!

Joking aside, I was kinda a **** to the mod. I'd apologize if I didn't feel like I have to write three years worth of material to explain/say I'm solly.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
whats your infraction score right now? I wanna see if you topped my high score.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Almost all of mine were :(

One line post
censor dodging
accidental double posting

:(

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Happy holidays to everyone, hope you all got what you wanted! Congrats on the scholarship Demo, that's friggin' sweet.

Reminder about the tourney on Saturday: Entry fee for the tourney is $5, venue fee is you clean up whatever **** you bring, or I take a kidney instead, we're aiming to begin at noon, and it isn't round robin. Possible side tourneys afterwards are: Teams, melee, brawl+, or team versions of those. Brawl+ teams sound really fun, but we'll see what time allows.

Oh, and don't forget the alamo!

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Almost all of mine were :(

One line post
censor dodging
accidental double posting

:(
Alt F4 threatened to ban me for a discovery channel safe picture (TV-PG).

Seriously, some, no, most of the mods are just idiots.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Yeah, mods are kinda ridiculous nowadays. My first thread got closed because I wasn't babysitting the Sonic boards and keepin ghtme off topic, then I made fun of the mod in the second, then in the third I was just an outright ****.

So yeah, I deserved a point for the second one (maybe), and definitely would have for the third, but the fact that I got a 3 point infraction in one go kinda pissed me off, and was part of the reason for the last post.

EDIT: Props to LoVo! Also, Demo!

Top Bottom