• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
**** Demo?!
Anyways Demo your going to be living way close to me. Your going to BYU right? Well anyways if you live in Provo, you'll be really close

Um if you want to smash make sure you contact me :]
801 471 8231

G@BE

Smash Lord
I think you guys may have a houston player that moved out there... and one that is on vacation out there...

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Someone posted on my account anyway
You all suck
and where are these houston people so i can own them xD
And peace out demo i dont know whats going on buuuuut everyone is saying it

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Happy new year and the like.

The turnout from the smash scene to casa bonita turned out how I expected it to. It was fine either way, we had about 20 people go and my stomach hurts from bad food.

*edit*

Dai A: I'll let you know.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Don't forgot the Cutthroat Ranbat 5 next weekend:

Cutthroat Ranbat 5​

Location: University of Colorad in Denver- Tivoli 140 - Sigis Cabaret
Address: Auraria Campus, 900 Auraria Parkway, Denver, CO, 80204

Date: Saturday, Sunday January 10-11 2009

Website: http://www.coloradocutthroat.com/CutthroatRanbat5.php

Registration Starts:
Starts - Saturday and Sunday – 10:00am

Tournaments starts at Saturday 11:00am - Block A

-Soul Calibur 4 - Novice Division

-Note: This division will be for those individuals who have no tournament level experience in the Soul Calibur Series.

*Novice Division players have the choice to play in the experience division if they choose.

*Novice division players will play in a seperate tournament to win a prize but the money that they pay for the pot goes towards the experience division.

*Winner of the novice division tournament CANNOT EVER play in the novice event section.

*Tournament will be single elimination best 2 out of 3

-HALO 3 (2 v 2)

Tournaments starts at Saturday 2:00pm - Block B

-Guilty Gear Accent Core

-Soul Calibur 4 - Experience Divsion

-Street Fighter 2 HD Remix

Tournaments starts at Sunday 12:00noon - Block C

-Gears of War 2 (2 v 2)

-Smash Bros. Teams

Tournaments starts at Sunday 2:00pm - Block D

-Smash Bros. Brawl - Singles

Games:

3D:
Soul Calibur 4

2D:

Guilty Gear Accent Core
Street Fighter 2 HD Remix
Smash Bros. Brawl

First Person Shooter:

HALO 3
Gears of War 2

Price / Prizes:

Casual Play:

$10 entry fee per person / $20 per 2 v 2 team

Tournament Fee:

Tournament Fee - $5 pot fee per tournament - Fighting Games - $15 total fee
Tournament Fee - $20 pot fee per team - HALO 3/ Gears of War 2 - $40 total fee

Soul Calibur 4:
Prize: 1st - 70% and prize, 2nd - 30%

Smash Bros. Brawl

Guilty Gear Accent Core:

Street Fighter 2 HD Remix

HALO 3 / Gears of War 2
Prize: 1st - 85% and prize, 2nd - 15%

Underload

Lazy
Hey, guys, I'm a Smasher, as most people may assume, and I currently reside in Morrison. I've owned Brawl pretty much since it's launch, and I've yet to attend a tournament or be familiarized with the local players, all of my playing has been done over Nintendo Wifi. What better place to familiarize yourself than Smashboards? So my story basically is, I bought Brawl within it's first week of launch and have played casually, but constantly ever since, delving into some online tournaments, and the like. I've since gotten quite bored of playing against the same small clique of online smashers, and since I live near such a large city, there has to be a prominent tourney scene. What I'm asking of you all is to just acquaint me with the landscape of what goes on in the Colorado scene, and I will try to attend some get-togethers and tournaments to see if I'm up to snuff.

Thanks in advance, guys.

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Hey, guys, I'm a Smasher, as most people may assume, and I currently reside in Morrison. I've owned Brawl pretty much since it's launch, and I've yet to attend a tournament or be familiarized with the local players, all of my playing has been done over Nintendo Wifi. What better place to familiarize yourself than Smashboards? So my story basically is, I bought Brawl within it's first week of launch and have played casually, but constantly ever since, delving into some online tournaments, and the like. I've since gotten quite bored of playing against the same small clique of online smashers, and since I live near such a large city, there has to be a prominent tourney scene. What I'm asking of you all is to just acquaint me with the landscape of what goes on in the Colorado scene, and I will try to attend some get-togethers and tournaments to see if I'm up to snuff.

Thanks in advance, guys.
If you want to play me on wifi just ask
I can play whenever just reply to me i guess
and omg another tourney D:
so soon

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
brawwwwwwwwwwwwl.

lovo, don't know if we'll be back this weekend since Vincent's birthday is this saterday...maybe sunday though :o

Thanks in advance, guys.
i actually feel like playing some brawl where do you live son

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterg. UnderLord, if you are looking for the tournament scene in Colorado then Colorado Cutthrot is the place for you. Go here:

www.coloradocutthroat.com

Here you will find most of the smash tournaments that are going on in Colorado and it also gives you the chance to meet other players!!

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
RanBat should be good.

Are you guys doing something tomorrow? I wouldn't mind some practice...

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Time/location would be nice.

I'd skip on the fish, but I'd show up for some Brawl. :bee:

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
You shouldn't be scarred off. How else are you gonna get better if you don't play better people than you? ;D

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Sushi will be at like 6 at the sushi place on Arapahoe road. Games can go on earlier and later at my place, just gimme a call if you wanna know address/times, 303-888-8777

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Didn't Dai-A **** most of CO? In Melee and Brawl?

Just makin' sure, guys.

EDIT: Orite, Happy New Year's.
No he didn't just you and last time i checked you didn't make up all of Colorado's population, ****

please exclude Colorado next time YOU get owned

FERDI EDIT: just because you suck doesn't mean we all have to suck

pro edit: no offense

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Oh, wait... hey, how'd you do that tournament? I forgot. Didn't he beat LoVo in a Melee MM? And take first in our Brawl tournament? Shiiiiit, son. Show some respect to your betters. Pretty sure he ***** Ferdi, too.

EDIT: Overload, you need to play decent people to get better. Come to our get-togethers.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
What, people are posting when I'm actually up in the morning? Watafa?

I MAY be a little late to Sushi. There's this sexy parka I wanna win on Ebay. But I should be on time since I think it ends at 5. If I'm not there on time (which we WILL need to make it on time, a little early if we can be) save me a seat.

EDIT: Green Light is a hot song.

Double Edit: We'll love you long time Overload! I'll be gentle! D:

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Well, again, the get together today. We're going to sushi and leaving my place at like 5:30 or a bit earlier, but you can call me and get an address if you wanna come play before that, or even after that.

Top Bottom