• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Ravin

Smash Lord
More like
"Too bad nite decided to use sheik against good matches against you and not dk or marth"xD
I beat your Marth.

Your DK is what gets me, what I dont get is how I cant beat your DK, but i can go toe to toe with SDSG's DK.

:/

Maybe I should stop sandbagging with my main and play jigglypuff more?

Ravin

Smash Lord
Ohsnap.

I was trying to be polite.

Long and short of it? You get ***** when you play us. Simple as that. We have enough people spreading misinformation about Yoshi as is. We don't need another. lololol@Yoshi can CG Pit. Why do you think that, even with our Yoshi main writing the guide, we'll have 3 other people checking it?

In Colorado, if you don't play with us, you don't place well at our events. Simple as that. It's been proven time and again for the past 3 or 4 years. With the Smash series, you're either one of our regulars, or you're nothing more than a player that shows promise, at best. Meno is the closest we have right now to someone that we never see that is actually good, and he placed 13th at FF.
What about me D:

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Well, it's a round robin, so the perk of it is you can show up later and get some playing done. Steve has work, though, so I'd like to start around noon, if that works for everyone. Friendlies, anyway. Who all can bring full set-ups?

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
I beat your Marth.

Your DK is what gets me, what I dont get is how I cant beat your DK, but i can go toe to toe with SDSG's DK.

:/

Maybe I should stop sandbagging with my main and play jigglypuff more?
Wtf you did not liar mcliar pants >=(
and lawls at menos comment

I have told jeris and friends to go to round robin this sunday
I will continue bothering him so he doesnt go clubbing and get shot like a certain someone

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
Well, it's a round robin, so the perk of it is you can show up later and get some playing done. Steve has work, though, so I'd like to start around noon, if that works for everyone. Friendlies, anyway. Who all can bring full set-ups?
agian..is it only brawl? D:

Cause I can bring a cube, surge cords and melee. I'm not sure about a tv.

GanondorfMan33

Smash Cadet
Lol I have too Erglib! What a coincidence. I bet I could teach you just a few things :)

What's the time for the round robin? Who knows??? As far as setups... I can bring my wii, but I don't wanna bring my ****ty tv's.

Uhh surge protector? What it this? I may have one?

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
Lol I have too Erglib! What a coincidence. I bet I could teach you just a few things :)

What's the time for the round robin? Who knows??? As far as setups... I can bring my wii, but I don't wanna bring my ****ty tv's.

Uhh surge protector? What it this? I may have one?

People say I have the best pika in colorado! I love to play you guys. But not in brawl? Lol, I only played brawl ...6 times. :0

GanondorfMan33

Smash Cadet
Lol I don't care about melee. It was nice and all but it's done with.

Is it cool to show up early? And can someone tell me what this surge protector is?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Yang saves the internet.

The only round robin tourney will be brawl. If you bring a setup, we can probably have 1 tv for melee, but brawl is the focus. Also, showing off my Viewtiful Joe in Tatsunoko vs. Capcom.

Ravin

Smash Lord
Wtf you did not liar mcliar pants >=(
and lawls at menos comment

I have told jeris and friends to go to round robin this sunday
I will continue bothering him so he doesnt go clubbing and get shot like a certain someone
I so did, your **** spamming Sword dance ***. :3

Ravin

Smash Lord
Hmm...

Tony, Im trying to get my gamebridge to work, this way youll have one more laptop that can record crap when I visit denver, or you guys come down here.

GanondorfMan33

Smash Cadet
Well ya, I meant melee is done for me. It's still a good game, but as for me personally, I just see it as a distraction to hold me back from Brawl, as would any other game, which is why I play Brawl only.

I have one of those surge protectors! I will bring it.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Tony, I got super sex fighter baby making remix on my 360, and, uh, I'd like to ungayify my Fei Long. ****ing get online.

At least pretend to contact me.

*edit*
Free pie tomorrow?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
It's an apartment thingy of townhouses. If you know where the Botanic Gardens are, it's across the street from there. There's a big parking lot under construction right next to my place.

How late will you be Marronator? Just to get an idea, since I know Steve has to leave early for wurk.

Cliche-Guevara

Smash Cadet
Man Ravin, still need to play you more, maybe I can have a part in your video too!!

Hope to see a bunch of you tomorrow. Flux I will beat you without using Distant Planet lolz....

Dont be afraid of the snow!! Come out anyways!!

If anyone here gets in a wreck, i am exempt from any repsonsibility.

Top Bottom