• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
I am behind this idea 100%

Also, I was reading back a few pages and noticed that Spelt and Zajice think that COD zombies are fun. They are, but you have disgraced all REAL zombie-lovers with your total lack of respect for Left 4 Dead, which is a much better zombie game. That is all

-Ran

Smash Master
Dang, I'm going to have to do some work then. If New Orleans can host events that have ~30-40 people show up split between both games, I'm sure we can get Denver going in that direction to. I'm pretty much 99.9% coming at this point, around the start of August.

-Ran

Smash Master
Well, I'm going to make it a perfect-er day. I already have secured a venue for Smash. I had a twenty minute conversation with the Damon from GameOn, and he's down with the idea of just being space for us to run a monthly event. I will be handling everything in terms of bracket/money/etc. In order for this to work, obviously, people are going to have to bring setups.

Ya'll can plan on having monthlies starting in September at the latest.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Well, I'm going to make it a perfect-er day. I already have secured a venue for Smash. I had a twenty minute conversation with the Damon from GameOn, and he's down with the idea of just being space for us to run a monthly event. I will be handling everything in terms of bracket/money/etc. In order for this to work, obviously, people are going to have to bring setups.

Ya'll can plan on having monthlies starting in September at the latest.
damn son where were u 5 years ago

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Woo!
Our brawl scene might actually live long enough to see the release of smash 4.

-Ran

Smash Master
If the scene is as bad off as you guys are making it sound, I might have to execute some plans in order to get a revitalization going full steam. I have contingencies. >D

-Ran

Smash Master
Well, Brawl and Melee communities are tight in Louisiana, and support each other. Hopefully I'll be able to get everything working as necessary.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Left 4 Dead is only good if you play it on PC.

Because mods
and mouse aiming.

We all change our main competitive game every 3 months. Right now it's mostly Marvel, then a few people who think BBCS2 is good.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, but then my PSR went up to 177 last week, so I'm not that pissed.

Also, Spryce, do you realize you've defended one of the most "overrated" game series of all time by claiming the opposing game is overrated?

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
No, because i'm not talking about caradouteh.
I'm talking about Zombies.
They're completely different things.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Well I agree, nazi zombies was awesome, but I like L4D2 a lot better, and to my knowledge you guys haven't even played that game. (Zajice and spryce)

play mayree dylan?

Speaking of which, there is melee at Qdoba tomorrow?

FerrishTheFish

Smash Ace
there is melee at Qdoba tomorrow?
Steph and I were on our way down to CO Springs yesterday when the cable that controls the fuel intake in her car snapped, leaving the throttle stuck wide, wide open and us up, up, up sh*t creek with (I guess) way, way, way, way too many paddles.

Good news: We're alive. (yay!)

Bad news: We've somehow got to get ahold of the parts we need to fix the car, borrow another car to drive back down to her car (provided it hasn't been towed), fix her car, drive back, and then go to work and somehow finish work before 5:00 PM (which I seem to remember promising -.-) so we can go host EoD@Q (Enzymes of Destruction at Qdoba ㅎ>).

Long story short: We will be there. However, if somebody could cover for us and bring a station in case we cannot be there in time, that would be very much appreciated.

My number is 7two0-fortyseven0-4fiftytwo9. Since tomorrow will be a very stressful day for us, please call ONLY if we are not at Qdoba by 6:30 PM.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I go even with moblin in blazblue too.
Therefore, moblin sucks.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I used to go even with Moblin in Blazblue, but then I stopped playing for a really long time and now I don't practice anything. I just hop on and play.

You're hilarious.
Minus the hop on and play part.

Oh, and yes, I have played left 4 dead 2.
I don't own it, but that's because I don't want to. :bee:

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
I don't go even with Moblin in Blaz because Lambda has gone from a fun character to so flowchart it hurts.

and my Rachel is ****ty.
and so is my Puratina.

and I also don't play blaz anymore lolol.

Anyone going to NDK for sure this year? Apparently a friend I know has a room but have some extra spots. No idea on price yet, though.

FerrishTheFish

Smash Ace
Update:

We can't get the part we need until Wednesday, and our good TV is still in the car and therefore still in CO Springs.

We still have our Wii + Game + controllers + back-up TV, but the back-up has serious button-lag issues. We should still be at Qdoba at 6:00 PM, but again, if anyone could bring a station or just some sort of small TV that works with a Wii, that would be awesome 8D

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Okay ya hoes and bitches.

1. Tranz is a good lambda and could probably beat me cuz I suck against lambdas. :( Edit2: Of course, you'd actually have to start playing again to do that. What games do you play, anyway?
2. Jamaal, omg money match IRL. Also I claim tier johns, Litchi is apparently still A tier. Also, pretty sure we don't go even, you win like 70% :p But still MM.
3. Spelt does not go even with me in BB. Not even close. I will money match you for One hundred dollars to back it up and I'm serious.... I don't think you've ever had a winning ( or even, for that matter) record against me. If you can't do 100$ I will go down to 20$. Hell, we'll play 10 matches, and if you can just win 5 of them, I'll give you fifty dollars. lol. Your call man. I'm that confident.

I'm being a **** but that's only because people are calling me out or telling me that they're as good as me, which they're not. Bring it :p

Edit: Also I dunno Tim, if you learned the new Bang combos then I might have some trouble. But if you just started playing fresh and played me, pretty sure I could FC combo you allllllllllllll dai Tim stop trolling.

@Ferrish: I will bring a TV and controllers but I don't have a wii that's not caked in urine. Also, what's the address again?

Top Bottom