• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
I think he said he doesn't trust the Suburban, and I know we only have until the 30th which is why I'm hoping something good might happen soon.

FerrishTheFish

Smash Ace
i mean we dont even know ferrish's contact info how are we supposed to know anything where is this guy even?
LOL I thought the whole point behind an avatar/screen name was NOT giving out your personal information to the entire world via internet.

EoD is on for every Saturday at 6:00 PM unless I post here otherwise or unless we decide to start meeting earlier. I work Saturdays but I should be able to get off before 5:00 PM on most days.

And yes, Mikezor, as much as you hate it, EoD is in a business relationship with Qdoba--we bring them customers (us) and they let us use their space--so unless you are willing to set up something else, stop whining and just buy a small drink or something.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
@TheFish - Gotta give out some credibility or something when you're going to be hosting things. If I didn't know you already and saw it, I probably wouldn't have come because of the lack of being able to reach you.

Just type your number as like I did next time. It helps :D

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
@Dillon

Meno, Steam, and I were planning on going Dillon, but Meno canceled on us because his car is in bad times atm. If you were too be a hero and become the new driver to Genesis then that would just be super of you.

Steam

Smash Hero
@dillon- that would be amazing.

but we'd need confirmation very soon so we could get a hotel room and pre-reg for the tourney.

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
The Ramada Inn is where most Genesis people are staying and it's sold out already, if this happens (and I'm praying like crazy that it does) then we're gonna have to stay at the Days Inn that's down the street from the Ramada, not a big deal though, just pointing it out.

Meno talk to Dillon plz.

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
All those furrys in one room.. *shivers*

If you wanna fall asleep around strangers then that's your business.

Steam

Smash Hero
what happens in the lucario room stays in the lucario room. though really nothing will happen

besides I've probably talked to most of them on SWF/Skype more than I've talked to you lol.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
hey guys, i have an announcement

fish is an unsociable a$$hole

fish had the audacity to blame me for forgetting his wiimote at his own meet up

fish calls me out on smashboards when i really had no problem with the venue

fish thinks hes good at melee

fish is bad at melee

fish has a cool brother and a cool friend steph

fish is terrible at melee

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
the funny thing about what he quoted of mine is...

in the small amount of time we were actually there, he managed to make this steph girl leave and cry by herself outside a payless shoe store

so much for "friend", shes probably only there because she feels sorry for him

FerrishTheFish

Smash Ace
the funny thing about what he quoted of mine is...

in the small amount of time we were actually there, he managed to make this steph girl leave and cry by herself outside a payless shoe store

so much for "friend", shes probably only there because she feels sorry for him
Steph was not crying. I don't know where you got this idea. She left because she has been going through a lot of stress lately and adding Melee to the plate was a bit too much to ask of her. I've been dating her for over three years. I know her much better than you do.

None of us recall blaming you for us forgetting our wiimote. We all DO recall asking you to make one small contribution to an event that we went to great lengths to set up for you and your friends.

We're sorry about the whole wiimote situation and that you did not enjoy yourself. But these accusations are unwarranted and downright false. If you really had such a terrible time, please don't come again.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
WTFFFF

Also I'm gonna see if Meno and maybe some other Denver folks want to hang out on Wednesday. I have court in Lakewood that day.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
And I can use my extensive knowledge of law lingo because i watch a lot of law and order.

I'll be the next diane neal.

Top Bottom