• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
1. Tranz is a good lambda and could probably beat me cuz I suck against lambdas. :( Edit2: Of course, you'd actually have to start playing again to do that. What games do you play, anyway??

Melee with friends of mine but we're pretty casual.
RIFT occasionally but i don't really like it
League of Legends.

My current favorite game is called cleaning manga and learning japanese so I can help my group translate. Fun stuff.

Kanji sucks.

We should hang out and play more, i'm at my house for the summer which is like 15 minutes from you, no excuse not to play.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
moblin last time me you and zach played online i was like 3-0 against you.
there was quite a bit of lag but still, not like you ever finish combos anyway.

I'll take that $20 money match, all i need to do is spam overheads and i got you beat. :)

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
League of Legends.

My current favorite game is called cleaning manga and learning japanese so I can help my group translate. Fun stuff.

Kanji sucks.

We should hang out and play more, i'm at my house for the summer which is like 15 minutes from you, no excuse not to play.
Sure, Roblin may or may not come as well, if that's alright with you. I'd love to play some Melee. Text me your address 303-501-6898

I didn't get a callout. I'm sad.
That's because you don't play BB.

well, maybe you do, but you're not a scrub claiming he's better than me like someone else in this thread, lol

I go even with Moblin because he doesn't bother to learn my linear tech traps.

:D
I know. <3 you Dan

moblin last time me you and zach played online i was like 3-0 against you.
there was quite a bit of lag but still, not like you ever finish combos anyway.

I'll take that $20 money match, all i need to do is spam overheads and i got you beat. :)

Please please take those online matches with a "1" connection I played against you on a plasma legitimately. That might make you overconfident enough for me to **** you pathetically, instead of just one-sidedly destroying you.

I finish more combos than you finish yourself in your room with the door closed.

Which is a lot

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I dare you to john harder, I don't think it's physically possible for you right now.
we'vealwayshada1connectionwitheachotherlolol
I'm fine with our mm being offline, so you don't have a chance to complain about the lag messing up your easy mode hakumen combos.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh, that was a masturbation joke?
I didn't even realize.
It's hard to tell when he's trying to be funny...

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I didn't even realize.
Oh U~! <3

Also what the heck doods? When did this become the saltirado social thread? :<

Besides, if your gonna argue over a game, atleast make sure its a good game.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Ted, you're saltier than all the semen in that masturbation joke combined.
Thanks for telling me how much you know what semen tastes like.

I didn't even realize.

I ain't even mad, just wanna get this over with so Spryce is put back in his place. Regardless, this should be a respectful but high-stakes money match between friends. I'm talking **** but I ain't salty, I wish you guys could tell the difference. I'm gonna shake Bryce's hand before and after the MM and show him respect whether I win or lose.

Also, Spelt, if you're down, we can even do the MM tonight. I'll be at Qdoba for the next 2-3ish hours. If you wanna back down, that's cool too. I mean, I wouldn't blame you.

Best 3 out of 5 matches.

No items.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I ain't even mad, just wanna get this over with so Spryce is put back in his place. Regardless, this should be a respectful but high-stakes money match between friends. I'm talking **** but I ain't salty, I wish you guys could tell the difference. I'm gonna shake Bryce's hand before and after the MM and show him respect whether I win or lose.

Also, Spelt, if you're down, we can even do the MM tonight. I'll be at Qdoba for the next 2-3ish hours. If you wanna back down, that's cool too. I mean, I wouldn't blame you.

Best 3 out of 5 matches.

No items.

What this says to everyone else in the thread: "I got super pissed off for no reason over a joke everyone in the thread was making so I made some bull**** claims and insulted Bryce for no reason and now I see that was wrong so i'm trying to act maturely and make it seem like I was level headed from the beginning of this ordeal so people so see how big of a **** I was to a supposed friend because I lost my temper."
Guess what, not working.

You know what, I don't even really care about the MM, i'm just mad at how you went about this whole thing.
You're better than me, you'd **** me so hard, etcetc.
There's your ego boost, now go get off on it like I know you want to.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
League of Legends.

Kanji sucks.

i wanna come melee >< text me too? 7209358484

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
i wanna come melee >< text me too? 7209358484

Where were you last night??

What this says to everyone else in the thread: "I got super pissed off for no reason over a joke everyone in the thread was making so I made some bull**** claims and insulted Bryce for no reason and now I see that was wrong so i'm trying to act maturely and make it seem like I was level headed from the beginning of this ordeal so people so see how big of a **** I was to a supposed friend because I lost my temper."
Guess what, not working.

You know what, I don't even really care about the MM, i'm just mad at how you went about this whole thing.
You're better than me, you'd **** me so hard, etcetc.
There's your ego boost, now go get off on it like I know you want to.

Big edit:

Alright, I'm gonna level with you. I don't care how butthurt you are about my insults that were meant to entertain and not provoke. I made a point of making them ridiculous so that you WOULDN'T get too offended. I just wanna do the money match. If not, then that's cool, but you can't comment on your skill level being equal/greater to another player and not be willing to back it up with a MM. It's bad etiquette.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lol, moblin....
you just ignored 99% of my post and then continued this absurd "i'm being the bigger man" act.
You still don't get that the whole thing was a joke, which you could never handle so i'm not sure why i'm so surprised by this.
I made a point about you being a complete ******* for no reason to me and you're trying to pawn this off as some holier than thou act, but really, I couldn't care less what you want.
This **** would never work in real life. You don't hit someone over the head with a bottle of beer and then 5 minutes later come back saying, "Oh, it was just friendly competition."
If you're going to be a ****, own up to it.

I'll do the MM.
I'm playing tager with my stick and my TV's brightness turned all the way down.
I'll probably still win.

TL;DR: Get bent.

Steam

Smash Hero
I miss getting way more than that for 0 meter and being able to start it anywhere.

Tho srsly I always thought damage was too much in bb. At least marvel has 3 characters
:phone:

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
>First Combo

>100 heat in the corner for not even 5k damage

HAHAHAHAHA OH WOW

I totally just remember why I stopped playing Blazblue
it was 50 heat.
and started off of a throw.
5k in that situation is REALLY GOOD.
especially for lambda.

BB needed the damage nerf.
badly.
dying in nearly 2 mistakes is ridiculous.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Arcana Heart would like a word with you.
Marvel would like a word with you.
I have no idea about AH but it definitely doesn't happen in marvel unless you make a huge mistake.

Guilty Gear would like a word with you.
Calamity Trigger would like a word with you.
CS1 would like a word with you.
That's the point.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
If they started with CS2, and then CS1 or CT came out, people would ***** about how the damage got too high.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Bull**** Spelt.

Even one bad decision can spell the end for a character, let alone the whole match. Hit confirming is so redicliously easy that even lucky hits spell the end.

:phone:

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
yeah but then you have a whole 2 other characters to work with.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah, that's what i meant by huge mistake.

if you send out an assist at a horrible time and they get trapped in the crossfire.

Top Bottom