• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Sunny, I stopped reading after you said overhead to launcher. I'm no longer reading your posts anymore until you come to a gathering. You're ******** enough that I'm not even reading the next two pages of posts due to rage.

I hate you and disappear.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Hey so why are we not organized yet? (for smash)

And anyone in the Fort Collins area we have a tourney this weekend at Allison hall (Brawl)
You missed CO's smash years. Sorry, mangz. You can still bond with us and such, and most of us will play Melee for funsies. We used to play Brawl when we got bored, but there are too many good games out now, so we just ignore it nowadays.

Cept for people outside Denver. Cuz they're lame/gay.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Oh, and you can't do 3 loops of the quickwork one I'm talking about. Sorry guy, you lied.

OBJECTIONS!

Its something stupid I tried out at the beginning of the game when I couldn't combo with deadpool. :D Useless but its a loop bro.

Its like.

L-M-H-quick work-L-quick work-L-quick work

You did not clarify how they need to be looped. I'd love to see the loop your thinking of though.
Also PSN. GIMME GIMME GIMME!

EDIT:
Oh check this out!
Not sure if this is the loop your talking about, but still, pretty damn cool.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=op18sWXRok8

Jorgeme

Smash Cadet
You missed CO's smash years. Sorry, mangz. You can still bond with us and such, and most of us will play Melee for funsies. We used to play Brawl when we got bored, but there are too many good games out now, so we just ignore it nowadays.

I think Tony shows his love by hating on ppl. Hmm by that logic he must worship Sunny. But i'm hyped there is actually going to be a tourny in foco!

Shameus

Smash Apprentice
details NAOW!
i do not now a whole lot as i am getting informed in a few hours, i know its at Allison, bring your own controller, Saturday the 26th, i think it starts at 12, and PC games will be going on as well

"I DO NOT KNOW RULES AND STAGES"- i will be drilling those questions later today as they are important
Unsure but just is case"NO HACKED EQUIPMENT OR GAME HACKS"

well that is rather upsetting, and i planned on hanging around regardless, and i love playing melee for FUNSIES, guess i will just travel for Tourneys unless you guys throw one then i may has to come :)

I think Tony shows his love by hating on ppl. Hmm by that logic he must worship Sunny. But i'm hyped there is actually going to be a tourny in foco!
Yeah i know right in FOCO of all the places, just keep posting them and maybe, just maybe we may have enough people to put one in the Tourney listings

Shameus

Smash Apprentice
I'd come to your thing Shameus, but there's a marvel tourney this weekend =(
hahaha its ok if i had known about this thread earlier i would have posted earlier, and its all good i do not expect a lot of out of towners to show, i doubt the majority of the FOCO community will set anything forward, buts thanks for the consideration

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Bust some heads for us Tim!

Im lovin all these mvc3 tourneys. The metagame is undereveloped so you get to see all the strats people have come up with. Its like the first i've been playing competitively from the start.

* is secretly hoping tim doesn't hate me*

Goqqmore

Smash Rookie
Maybe ill just have to go back to Utah. These are the "smash" forums not gayvel. I will own anyone in league of legends tho 1v1 or teams :) but srsly you guys should just play brawl anyways. I might be able to get a lot of gas money tomorrow so where would I have to travel to play Brawl or LoL in the next few days? I will play for fun or put money down I just want some competitive gaming. And like I said were on "smash" forums so Lets get some brawl going.

Steam

Smash Hero
there's that smashfest in colorado springs tommorrow. Me and bees are going and we're two of like... 4 people in colorado still interested in brawl.

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
Ill pwn anyone in brawl :D
Yay, a new person to play. :) this should be fun.... (if i can ever make it) :/

Sunny, I stopped reading after you said overhead to launcher. I'm no longer reading your posts anymore until you come to a gathering. You're ******** enough that I'm not even reading the next two pages of posts due to rage.

I hate you and disappear.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5LfeGcWiJ4
that's what you need fez.... from me. Even ask Dan and you'll know why. ;)

Bust some heads for us Tim!

Im lovin all these mvc3 tourneys. The metagame is undereveloped so you get to see all the strats people have come up with. Its like the first i've been playing competitively from the start.

* is secretly hoping tim doesn't hate me*
How come you're not online anymore when I'm onli....
*leaves quickly*
I WAS NEVER HERE!

Btw, I've finally got a chance to try MvC3 and my team is Tron/Hsien-Ko/She-Hulk.

Goqqmore

Smash Rookie
You can make it I need challengers! Or a good teammate! Steam where are you and bees from? Co springs or? If anyone wants to carpool in the Denver area ill help pay for gas or ill give rides up there for gas money :D I'd prefer to carpool in someone else's car tho >.> but ill drive if needed. Anyone else on here play LoL?

Steam

Smash Hero
Bees is from pueblo but the smashfest is in Colorado springs.

It's just off of the Garden of the Gods rd. exit which is iirc exit 148ish.

in a mcdonalds...

comming from the north you'll exit I-25 and take a left under the overpass. you'll see the mcdonalds on the left but you'll have to go down to the next stop light to turn into it.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Yay, a new person to play. :) this should be fun.... (if i can ever make it) :/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5LfeGcWiJ4
that's what you need fez.... from me. Even ask Dan and you'll know why. ;)

How come you're not online anymore when I'm onli....
*leaves quickly*
I WAS NEVER HERE!

Btw, I've finally got a chance to try MvC3 and my team is Tron/Hsien-Ko/She-Hulk.
I'm not Fez. :/

Maybe ill just have to go back to Utah. These are the "smash" forums not gayvel. I will own anyone in league of legends tho 1v1 or teams :) but srsly you guys should just play brawl anyways. I might be able to get a lot of gas money tomorrow so where would I have to travel to play Brawl or LoL in the next few days? I will play for fun or put money down I just want some competitive gaming. And like I said were on "smash" forums so Lets get some brawl going.
Wait, are you talking about Smash, or about Brawl? Cuz Brawl isn't Smash, just to clarify.

What's your handle on LoL? It'd be cool to play with someone new, even if I'm not on very often nowadays. You're prolly not better than Mikezor/Yang/Ferdi, though. Sorry guy. :(

Bees!

Smash Ace
You all are terrible.

DTL didn't post this. But he might as well have as it looks like something he would post

Goqqmore

Smash Rookie
I live by Pueblo bees and I should carpool IMO when I say smash I mean brawl I'm just in the habit of calling it smash. You can check my summoned profile out its goqqmore I'm also a 4x gladiator and brutal gladiator on wow. I'm pro at all the games I play. I'd love to test your LoL skills too I'm down for the challenge to see who's better I like putting it in peoples Pooper's as Mundo, kayle and akali. Most of the champions are fun to play tho. Ez is gay irl tho. I have GPS on my phone to get to Co springs I use my phone for smashboards too. But I wouldn't mind carpooling its cheaper and you can talk to someone on the way up.

Bees!

Smash Ace
You live by Pueblo? I thought you lived in Golden(which is about 2 hours and 30 minutes from where I am at)

Goqqmore

Smash Rookie
Oh I was thinking of a different place >.> I guess yeah lol nvm ****k fine ill drive by myself.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
When I was watching the stream of zournament, all you can here is the hype from BB and Melee.

Brawl rarely gets hype. Kinda a shame. Almost makes me want to play with all items high so more stupid stuff happens to make it interesting.

Goqqmore

Smash Rookie
Ill put the hype back in brawl! You guys should play LoL tho I pwnt phreak in a ranked match he raged at me :D

Bees!

Smash Ace
Brawl is smash. Just an entirely different game than melee where the only comparison that is made is based off of personal preference
Fixed for ya

Also Brawl is mad hype on the East Coast. Of course with all of the crazy good players there is no surprise. Most of the underdeveloped scenes seem to get burned out on it, which makes sense. Its hard to enjoy the deep end when you are drowning in the kiddy pool XD

Goqqmore

Smash Rookie
What time is the smashfest and I need an address. Get me that info and ill do what I can to make it. I'm gonna hit the said k tho gotta wake up early. Night fellas.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Melee has lame chars I love samus's op bombs in melee tho
Yea before I got competitive I was bummed to find out half the characters that you unlock are clones with slight variations. .___.

So who are the 4 that usually go to mcfest?
I know steamy goes alot.

Fixed for ya

Also Brawl is mad hype on the East Coast. Of course with all of the crazy good players there is no surprise. Most of the underdeveloped scenes seem to get burned out on it, which makes sense. Its hard to enjoy the deep end when you are drowning in the kiddy pool XD
Oh yea man! I totally had that feeling before. Hard to enjoy it too much when your fighting someone vastly superior to you. xD This games based mostly on reads, and im a easy to read childrens pop-up book. Hopefully im not far behind most of ya'll.

All I'm saying is, one thing I look for in a friend is someone who'll call me Dylan. I mean, most of my friends have that down.
No no no!

Its dee-illin dawg!

Bees!

Smash Ace
All I'm saying is, one thing I look for in a friend is someone who'll call me Dylan. I mean, most of my friends have that down.
I call you Dylan in person don't I? I am pretty sure I do! Also you call me bees so why is this a double standard? I guess I could care less about something as trivial as a nickname which is derived from my gamertag for a video game. But that's just me
Besides I must protect your anonymity. What if a creepy stalker rapist looks you up? Sure they might get the wrong Dillon but that is chance I am not willing to take ;P

Bees!

Smash Ace
I talked to a customer named Dylan today and it was spelled "Dylan" but pronounced "Dye-lan"
Can I call you that Dyelan?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Because you got mad when we called you Jo instead of Josiah. I am the only one truly allowed to call him Dillon to his face, but that's because I'm adorable.

Top Bottom