• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
If it wern't for furries no one would main felicia. She really is bad. D:
I've seen one good one though.

Rushed me down soooo hard. ._____.
She's not bad. You're dumb.

Did we have 10 people vote that Sunny isn't real yet?
I think so.

I have a secret. Im an alt of bees whose an alt of supasmasha25692126 the best toon link in CO.

Bingo muchacho~!

A grand entrance is much more grand when people think your just a myth.
And hey, if I don't ever show up i'll have legacy of the brawler that never was.

I'll have to dissapear from this thread til then.

Also I vote that sunny doesn't exist.
Ciaaaaaaooooo~!
You won't have a legacy. You'll just be another internet nobody that was too scared to come play games with us.

But hey, if realpost is real, awesome.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
She's not bad. You're dumb.

You won't have a legacy. You'll just be another internet nobody that was too scared to come play games with us.

But hey, if realpost is real, awesome.
Felicia's legit bad dood. Don't deny it. I tried her out for a bit thinking her M balloon pop was an overhead but noooooooooo! If it was though she'd be god like. Everyone blocks low in this game. :V Shes ok, but ok doesn't cut it in a game where most characters have broken traits.

Hey hey, and don't be so pessimistic about that. Moblin said I was a deity~! My ego was thoroughly stroked. Thanks mobster~! <3

But yes realpost be as real as it can get. And it was shyness at first but now its more like laziness + a ****load of stuff going on right now thats stressing me out....

Im really sorry.
But yea im not making any commitments to go to things. Im just going or not, without anyone knowing. So yea. Cya til then. '3'

EDIT:
Wow. Nice mike. First time i've seen a good chun.
SPINNINGABIRDAKEEKSPINNINGABIRDAKEEKSPINNINGABIRDAKEEKSPINNINGABIRDAKEEKSPINNINGABIRDAKEEKSPINNINGABIRDAKEEKSPINNINGABIRDAKEEKSPINNINGABIRDAKEEKSPINNINGABIRDAKEEKSPINNINGABIRDAKEEK

MK.II

Smash Rookie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Uv7Pr915QA

.....hyatsuretsu kyaku hatsuretsu kyaku hatsuretsu kyaku hatsuretsu kyaku hatsuretsu kyaku hatsuretsu kyaku hatsuretsu kyaku hatsuretsu kyaku hatsuretsu kyaku hatsuretsu kyaku
It's decided. Chun on point. :D

Also, thanks Tim and Tony for hosting the other day. Sorry Roblin for not being able to make it to the show on time. :(

Also, that burger is definitely on the top of best burgers I've ever had.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Felicia's legit bad dood. Don't deny it. I tried her out for a bit thinking her M balloon pop was an overhead but noooooooooo! If it was though she'd be god like. Everyone blocks low in this game. :V Shes ok, but ok doesn't cut it in a game where most characters have broken traits.

Hey hey, and don't be so pessimistic about that. Moblin said I was a deity~! My ego was thoroughly stroked. Thanks mobster~! <3

But yes realpost be as real as it can get. And it was shyness at first but now its more like laziness + a ****load of stuff going on right now thats stressing me out....

Im really sorry.
But yea im not making any commitments to go to things. Im just going or not, without anyone knowing. So yea. Cya til then. '3'

EDIT:
Wow. Nice mike. First time i've seen a good chun.
SPINNINGABIRDAKEEKSPINNINGABIRDAKEEKSPINNINGABIRDAKEEKSPINNINGABIRDAKEEKSPINNINGABIRDAKEEKSPINNINGABIRDAKEEKSPINNINGABIRDAKEEKSPINNINGABIRDAKEEKSPINNINGABIRDAKEEKSPINNINGABIRDAKEEK
Her super is an overhead. She gets unblockables for free. She ignores advance guard, she does madd damage, she has good mixups. You can also toss in an assist that hits low/overhead for more. You just don't understand this game at all.

Peace. Don't let the thread hit you on the way out.

Steam

Smash Hero
that burger wasn't the best I've ever had. D:

but it was definitely up there.

also Felicia cat spike being overhead would help. But she just can't function alone or without meter. however when she can get them in the corner she just raaaaapes. the cat helper thing also always hits overhead. so you can set up unblockables with it as well.

But for her to really be effective you do sorta have to center the team around her... so meh

Goqqmore

Smash Rookie
Jo momma. I say brawl get together in Denver kk!? ASAP ill even show up early and bring a pizza like I said.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Felicia can create unblockable situations. If you can't pull them off, you're either A. Can't control the playing field or B. Can't control Felicia at all.

Many of her rolls can put her back into your face if you advance guard, much like Zero's forward heavy.

Her assists are (sadly) amazing.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Its not that there hard to pull off, but every character can create near impossible blockstrings. Deadpools quick work assist is all you need to make unblockable situation. (Or any attack that hits either high or low for that matter)

That and deadpool as a character is ridiculously simple. Everything combos with him. They actually found a loop with his bolo, that takes around half the opponents health bar, but the real attraction of it is that it takes like 30 seconds of the timer away. Awesome time out tactic. =w=

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I politely disagree with your opinion regarding felicia.
I politely agree with your assumption that I do not exist....in the gamer community. :V I will come when I feel you are ready. <3 And tony stops yelling at me. so yea might be awhile.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
The game has been out for a week... you're all being way too hasty with your character opinions. Can we at least wait until it's been out for a month before decided whether or not characters are trash/god tier?

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
We can atleast say x-factor is broken tier. C: I've seen so many people sick of x-factor senitel already. Like, every went out of there way to find 100% combos against him. Oh also felicia has a 100% combo against everyone in the corner if you have meter.

Speeeelllllt~! I wasn't trolling when I said you were cute. =w=. Its the growlithe icon, and your modesty brand of humor that makes you loveable~! <3

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Speeeelllllt~! I wasn't trolling when I said you were cute. =w=. Its the growlithe icon, and your modesty brand of humor that makes you loveable~! <3
Humor? Me? You must be thinking about someone else...

Growlithe is cute, though. I'll give you that. ;)

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
God you know nothing about us.

Did you know I'm 20, not in college and jobless? Or that yeah, I do meth. I'm not addicted and can stop whenever, but I do it because **** my parents. I don't know my dad and I do meth.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
God you know nothing about us.

Did you know I'm 20, not in college and jobless? Or that yeah, I do meth. I'm not addicted and can stop whenever, but I do it because **** my parents. I don't know my dad and I do meth.
You mean me? Jeeze man, ya think I don't this..? Why ya think im so damn formal and shy here? :V
Sucks not knowing any of ya. Thats why it'd probably be better off if I duck this thread til I do meet ya. I already ****ed up several times on a chance to meet you peeps. and half of ya are probably sick of seeing my post here. Im dumb, but im aware that i've messed up.

I knew everything, except the dad thing.

I also know that if I did drugs, i'd like to get stoned with you. <3

IF. IF. IF. IF.
I've got an addictive personallity sooo yea. Not even once.

Humor? Me? You must be thinking about someone else...

Growlithe is cute, though. I'll give you that. ;)
Man, you're to humble. xD I hope your just joking, because ya give yourself less credit then you deserve.

When I use to be a pokemanz tourney tard I used arcanine all the time so he kinda grew on me ya know? That and weavile. :D

*is a pokedork*

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
It might help your case if you introduce yourself a little bit more in depth.

Like what your schedule is and what you do for a living.

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
I feel like I've missed so much, but it's ok :)

There's now a debate on Sunny's existence? WTH-E-C-K

hello and good bye. :D

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
You're all missing the important part.

Which is that MENO'S FEET ARE SWEETY.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Yo don't play mindgames with me man! D:

And yea, was just a hunch. Thats good ya don't do meth though.
Unless thats a double lie and your trying too trick me!

Goqqmore

Smash Rookie
Brawl tomorrow in denver kk!?!?!?!?!?!? Who is down. Yes cool kids use full caps i live right by denver and i wanna play some smash. Stop bein chickens irl and lets brawl kk??

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I like this Goqq guy.

I'll enter! Needs to be a weekend though.

Top Bottom