• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Goqqmore

Smash Rookie
He said it was a marvel event mostly and I've never played that lol I'd get Pwnt. I don't have a lot of gas money til Thursday so I didn't wanna waste time gas of money on Marvel its all about the smash and league.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I'm starting a vote. Is Sunny real or not?

First to ten (or to show up before it reaches 10) wins, and will decide whether we pay him any mind or not.

My vote:

Sunny's not real.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
If he can provide a picture of himself with a handwritten note saying "Smash Boards" on it, he's real.

If he can't, and still doesn't come to any tourneys, he's probably not real.

Whether or not he's real or not real doesn't matter to me. I'll still talk to him because it amuses me. XD

Underload

Lazy
Yeah, a stamped photo or a Facebook profile with a status mentioning Smashboards or something like that is in order.

"Post a picture of yourself!" If I were a parent, I'd be sweating a little right now, haha.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
God damint.

smashboards bugged out on me when Tony and I were making that petition, and I was going to be #2.

Oh well.

Sunny's not real.

Underload

Lazy
If Sunny's fake, it does a good job of hiding itself. There are only two IP logs under its name on the site, both are unique to its account.

Crafty, or legit? You decide.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sunny isn't real.
Only a troll would call me cute.

Oh self pity, i've missed you.

Goqqmore

Smash Rookie
I will come go to a brawl event I could give a half a **** about playing marvel I will gladly come to smash out for a while otherwise I don't wanna use the gas. I'm not a flake but that Tim Guy said it was mostly for marvel and smash will be lucky to be played. Thus being why I didn't come.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
I will come go to a brawl event I could give a half a **** about playing marvel I will gladly come to smash out for a while otherwise I don't wanna use the gas. I'm not a flake but that Tim Guy said it was mostly for marvel and smash will be lucky to be played. Thus being why I didn't come.
melee money match?

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
I only ganondorf ditto with warlock punch in Brawl.

Also, hilarious story inc.

I'll wait till tomorrow to post it to give Tim time to cover himself to the best of his abilities

Seriously though, it sucked but was slightly funny.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I put all blame entirely upon Tony. And since I posted first, that means I win.

Also, sunny isn't real. Put the IP address into an ip locator peter.

Also, Peter, you're German right? We had a question about some German language stuff.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
I'll be merciful. I do think Sunny is real. I just don't think we'll ever seen him, like a diety or that shadow that you sometimes see in your peripheral vision when it's dark.

Also I think I found a pretty good BnB for spider man. I can't find a use for his grounded LMH --> web zip --> air LMH ---> c.H set up though. Maybe I'll try combining them.

I went to Shoryuken.com but no one knows much about the characters yet. I hate figuring things out on my own...

Steam

Smash Hero
hey Tim, what's a good combo off of amaterasu's instant overhead? everything I try ends up too prorated to land elements at the end...

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
with the sword equipped you can do: jA jdfC, qcfS, land, M, H, qcfL, M, S, jM, jM, jS, jdfC, qcfS, elements. If you let the qcfS at the end get all its hits, you can actually jump and do another jdfC, qcfS, elements. but it's 500k without the 2nd element loop.

without the sword, you need to use qcfH as an instant overhead, I don't remember that combo off the top of my head but I'll get back to you.

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
Meno be representin'! *looks for him in the bracket* There he is! Woooooh..

Nah but really good shiz Manny, it's really cool you got to be there.

Anti Chunky face :)

Top Bottom