• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Not much in Colorado Springs. Only person that plays melee that wants to learn is my friend Tim and I.

Denver is where it's at.

Although we're more active in terms of meetups.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
There is no smash in colorado. And I don't know who Tim is.

But the thing at my place tomorrow, hmmm...let's say....1pm start time? I guess.

1200 S Oneida St #15-208
Denver CO 80224

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
How often do you guys carpool over to Denver for smashfests?

Where is the melee in Colorado at? xD

I mean, I can play Brawl, but I get bored of it quickly.

I'd love to teach someone Melee, though.

I hope everything isn't completely dead when I come over there :c
its extremely dead, but if you want to get tippered all day marth dittos are all we do

Steam

Smash Hero
Not much in Colorado Springs. Only person that plays melee that wants to learn is my friend Tim and I.

Denver is where it's at.

Although we're more active in terms of meetups.
I'm interested in learning.

but I don't have a GC memory card...

and I main a secret character.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
there is no smash in colorado. And i don't know who tim is.

But the thing at my place tomorrow, hmmm...let's say....1pm start time? I guess.

1200 s oneida st #15-208
denver co 80224
TIM CAN I COME TIM CAN I COME TIM CAN I COME~?!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEASE?! c:

caps.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
I am so psyched to play mvc

I suck and I need someone to teach me

I will most likely be coming with zaj and spelt, although maybe not zaj in light of the recent ******* he's being. Snotty, unfunny one-liners are annoying.
Especially when they tell me to shut up.

Also, guy from Russia: I live in Denver, but I love melee and have always secretly wanted to get a scene for it going in CO again.

Goqqmore

Smash Rookie
So wait tomorrow as in sunday? Its crazy in Co everything is open on Sunday I come from gaytah where the moremans are like zomgz we go to hell if we go outside on teh Sunday. Is there contact info/address of the place to go for smash like I said it would be awesome if someone could post that info as I don't have internet access on a comp just my phone and I don't wanna go site exploring on my phone I will lose interest after 2 hours. My skills will not dissapoint. <3 how about one of you guys just text or phone call me like the tournament or even a simple brawl get together info. 801-669-2613. My names Kyle and no I will not sext with you unless you ask nicely k? Oh and I might be able to hook people up with rides to the tourney. I'm nice when it comes to stuff like that.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
No, I didn't think you were. XD Though once you're drunk, even though parties smell like alcohol, it is noticeably strong on breath. Though if you're talking to a girl who likes to party a lot, I'm not sure they'd care much. Oh well, your choice there. XD
It's really not. Like, unless you're drinking 20 straight shots and breathing right on a ho.

I have a feeling you get out as much as I do.

Im just messing with you btw I truly dont know if you're a *** irl or not you have a pretty good win loss ratio just like me, search Goqqmore thats my summoner profile. Where can I go to find smash players im getting withdrawls of not playing smash or league and Ive lived in Colorado for like a whole 2 weeks I am a top end gamer looking for other top end gamers to compete against. Help me out here.
Lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

10drunkposts

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAha
Why did I quote this?

So wait tomorrow as in sunday? Its crazy in Co everything is open on Sunday I come from gaytah where the moremans are like zomgz we go to hell if we go outside on teh Sunday. Is there contact info/address of the place to go for smash like I said it would be awesome if someone could post that info as I don't have internet access on a comp just my phone and I don't wanna go site exploring on my phone I will lose interest after 2 hours. My skills will not dissapoint. <3 how about one of you guys just text or phone call me like the tournament or even a simple brawl get together info. 801-669-2613. My names Kyle and no I will not sext with you unless you ask nicely k? Oh and I might be able to hook people up with rides to the tourney. I'm nice when it comes to stuff like that.
UT is pretty, but damn, it sucks.

1200 S Oneida St
Unit 15-208
Denver, CO 80224

It should be noted that this will be primarily a Marvel fest. Melee will prolly get some side games, and Brawl will get a pity spot.

Also, anyone that can should bring a set-up/sticks. We have 2 set-ups and two sticks right now. Sooooooooooz if we could get two more consoles and 6 more sticks, that would absolutely ****. There are 4 TVs here, essentially.

Oh my god why do I read this still.

Found an apartment.
Congrats! Lemme know when you plan to move in. :D

TIM CAN I COME TIM CAN I COME TIM CAN I COME~?!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEASE?! c:

caps.
I give you permission.

Only so I can see if you're real or not, and to troll the living **** out of Tim.

Here's hoping you're a baller IRL.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Everyone is invited to come, so that more people can go listen to Roblin's music.

Although today while walking charlie I was imagining how I would kill anyone that hurt him during the fest, so bear that in mind.

Bees!

Smash Ace
I cant go. I wish I could. but I need my job to pay for my house that I hate living in isolated from everything I truly wish to become a part of...

Good news is that end of September is coming up now in 7 months. Time is just flying by.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
I may stop by.

The last people staying in this house left the kitchen in a state less than something to be desired, so I'm going to clean it up for them.

What time does it start again?

Bees!

Smash Ace
You have a lot of nerve asking that. You never answered our question about when Zournament is...Like we should tell you...

<3

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Dan you should come because you have like 5 TV's and it would be awesome. Also I need your phone numbah so I can ask you thinks when I'm not on AIM, because that's never.

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
Bees just ruined one of my favorite superheroes.. (Treasured childhood memories fading)

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
It's really not. Like, unless you're drinking 20 straight shots and breathing right on a ho.

I have a feeling you get out as much as I do.
I guess my nose is just a lot more sensitive then. :p It probably is, since I can't stand the smell of gasoline x_x

No, I don't get out much either, but I've been to parties before. I can tell if someone's been drinking by their breath, but you do have to be close up to notice it. Obviously it depends on how much they've been drinking, like if they've only had one drink, but I'm pretty sure most people don't have just one drink at parties. :laugh:

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Well to better understand, here's a list:
  • I don't drink unless there's a special occasion
  • I'm Asian, so one puts me out
  • I'm usually the DD

Goqqmore

Smash Rookie
I like getting baked out of my mind then owning at smash and league of legends and wow used to be fun

Top Bottom