• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Glad saphy asked. Thought you were being sarcastic. >w>
Well im glad your in high spirits. I've been pretty bummed lately. Far too much time thinking about life stuff to the point where it kinda made me sad.

Oh oh btw steamy goodness ya got MvC3 yet? I bumped into this team of Felicia/ammy/dante today like 3 times today.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Eh It lacks the addictiveness of Robot Unicorn Attack. Sorry Zajice. I prefer to blow through stuff and pick up speed as I go. Songs are cool though. However Robot Unicorn Attack has Erasure. Which is orgasmic in every sense of the word.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
WELL I LIKE CLOUDS AND PONIES.

It's true that Robot Unicorn Attack is a million times better. It was still a cute lil flash though.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Yes that may be true but I also like explosions and speed.
Loving explosions comes with loving robots though right? ,:3
I liked your version though zaj. That was actually pretty cute. C: Never played the original robot unicorn attack though.

EDIT: Not tired, can't sleep, yet I have to go to work tomorrow. .______. Haaaaaaalp!

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
DAMNIT CLOUD I WAS GONNA MAKE THAT JOKE!
I thought it wouldn't work though because he said explosions before hand though.
It worked.

Next time....next time....

Rizen

Smash Legend
Does anyone live IN Boulder who likes Brawl? I want to play offline but usually can't commit to very much. Just some friendlies.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
My eyes just bleed.
Surprisingly, Naruto GNT4 is one of the better fighting games I've played.

What is X factor?

Also, this game is ****ing hard. No hitstop on the combos and you have to buffer the whole string of moves and it's hard to hit confirm
No one reads their manuals anymore. :(

Once a match, you can press abcs to cancel all lag on an attack (think rapid cancel), or press it while you're in blockstun (think baiken counter) to break the blockstun. You won't be invul if you use it to break pressure, but if you buffer a move/super with invincibility, then you've just escaped pressure, yaaaaaay!

In addition, you do bonus damage, have increased movespeed, your combos ignore proration, and you just generally **** face. The more characters dead on your team, the longer it lasts.

Level 1 is 10 seconds of ****, and pretty much every character can take advantage of this to do hit confirmable touch-of-death combos. Level 2 is 15 seconds, and you do even MORE damage/move faster. Level 3 is just ridiculous (20 sec, more more damage, more more mvspd). I tend to save my XF for when I'm fighting their point/best character/Sentinel, then I activate it mid-combo and killlllllllllll. :D

Shut up Tony.
Piss off, ******.

Also:

No offense to any of you, but this page should kill itself.

Since I no longer care about any part of this site outside of this thread, I can finally be the ******* I've always wanted to be :D
It's liberating, isn't it? :D

Huh? But speed is a drug...

Hm.....
like.png

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
NEW PONY TOMORROW.

Watching new ponies makes my mind feel like candyland.

Hey Meno, are your feet sweety, cause you've been running through my mind all day.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Be a real person.
NEVVVVEEEEEEERRRRRRRR!
but yea ok maybe for you. Being just a poster is boring. C: Going to cutthroat for some practice. Last time all of you guys boycotted. Might as well reap the rewards of none of the good players are going right?

Oh and im checking out the upcoming MvC3 tourneys~! I think I have a fairly good chance at winning em~!

Why'd you guys boycott cutthroat though? I remember it was something about the payout but anything else in specific before I go?

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Marronator? Where?!?!

ATTENTION: ROBLIN'S BAND GOES ON AROUND 8:10 ON SUNDAY, GIVE OR TAKE A HALF HOUR

Can't wait to see you all there :D

Also someone explain team combos and team combo breaking to me plz?

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Daaaaaaaaaaaan~!
TIIIIIIIIIIIM
STEAMY GOOOOODNESSSSSSS!

I MUST BATTLE ALL OF YOUUU!

The account names "Sunny_d00d" With zeros for the o's
GET AT MY TEAM OF GUNS AND LAZORS!
We be keepin it stylish. =w=

Steam

Smash Hero
as expected, amaterasu has bad health.

anyone who has a clue have any idea who would work well with amatarasu/felicia?

I'm not sure D:

edit: also what do you guys with fight sticks do for controls? I'm trying to find a configuration that lets me get to my assists easily.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium

I'm not sure D:

edit: also what do you guys with fight sticks do for controls? I'm trying to find a configuration that lets me get to my assists easily.
I saw a really awesome team of Felicia/dante/ammy while ago.
Had an 80% win rate. What he did was use felicia for rush down, and ammy cold star assist to do cross ups and lock downs. Dante's also pretty heavy rush down. Oh and his jam session assist is godlike when your opponent gaining ground on you. Dante also has a teleport which works wonders with ammys coldstar for crossing up the opponent.

btw I just use default settings on my controller. Derp.

And talking to girls ain't hard dood. Dillion your awesome enough to talk to without being drunk. Just be yourself man and chill~! =w=

EDIT: EYE SPY MARRONATOR!

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
NEVVVVEEEEEEERRRRRRRR!
but yea ok maybe for you. Being just a poster is boring. C: Going to cutthroat for some practice. Last time all of you guys boycotted. Might as well reap the rewards of none of the good players are going right?

Oh and im checking out the upcoming MvC3 tourneys~! I think I have a fairly good chance at winning em~!

Why'd you guys boycott cutthroat though? I remember it was something about the payout but anything else in specific before I go?
They steal money, charge for a venue they get for free, pretend to be a non-profit, and are generally douchebags. Don't go, you'll prolly lose to Eric and give money to c3t. Even if you win, you still lose.

Daaaaaaaaaaaan~!
TIIIIIIIIIIIM
STEAMY GOOOOODNESSSSSSS!

I MUST BATTLE ALL OF YOUUU!

The account names "Sunny_d00d" With zeros for the o's
GET AT MY TEAM OF GUNS AND LAZORS!
We be keepin it stylish. =w=
XBL or PSN?

I'm not sure D:

type b seems to work on most sticks.

abc
s(a1)(a2)

Guys I found the secret to comfortably talk to women. All you have to do is be drunk!
like.png

Nice try. We can smell the alcohol on your breath. Instant turn off. :)
Not if you're drunkssss.

Yes I decided to stop by to see what was going on here! I see not too much as usual haha. Works for procrastinating homework I guess.

btw anyone here play Starcraft 2?
I have it. I'm absolutely HORRIBLE, and you should help me. IzzyInfamous

Steam

Smash Hero
Its K tony. I found a good custom one that seems to work for me. It's configuration gamma with H and assist 2 switched

Top Bottom