• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Steam

Smash Hero
Got home. Looked in the game bible.

Found out I have 5 copies of brawl now instead of 4, and there's a scratch on one of the labels. That one is Travis's.

Tbh, I have no idea how it got in there. I had many people helping me last night, so maybe one of them ejected it and put it in my case.

I'll be at church tomorrow, then UCCS tomorrow working on finals starting at around 13:00
I like how accidentally turning my wii sideways with the disk in while powered on didn't destroy my disk, but rather gave it an identifying mark. I love it.

*leaves to smash dan's mailbox*

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I like all of you, just not your posts, mannerisms, appearances, actions, hats, and pretty much everything.

jk

I LOVE your hats, Tim.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
LMFAO Bees. That's what I needed, thanks.

In other news that people won't read until forever from now, I can NOT sleep for the goddamn life of me. I started making an unconscious, dreaming, effort of how many times I, painstakingly, swallowed saliva (78) and how many time I turned over (29).

Sickness 1, Jamaal 0. FML

Minesweeper RPG: http://www.hojamaka.com/game/mamono_sweeper_easy/en.html

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
In other news that people won't read until forever from now, I can NOT sleep for the goddamn life of me. I started making an unconscious, dreaming, effort of how many times I, painstakingly, swallowed saliva (78) and how many time I turned over (29).

x_x

Try gargling warm salt water and eating hot chicken soup, then go get a new kitten and you'll be good in a week.

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
LMFAO Bees. That's what I needed, thanks.

Not that this will help you ;_; but usually when that happens it means that there's either too much on your mind or too much stress on your body.

If it's the first, i find that just getting up and writing out all your thoughts on a piece of paper is really helpful and allows you to organize how you're feeling.

if it's the second, try to stretch out, get up walk around a little bit, and just try to calm down, make sure when you lay down you're as comfortable as possible.

If neither of those work, it's because you've been thinking too much about sleep and trying to go to sleep and therefore you probably won't be able to anyways thanks to psychology :(

Bees!

Smash Ace
I would if I could
Well you need an XBOX 360 first ;)

once I can afford to I will get XBL and will have to play people. Hopefully by then I understand BlazBlue better and am a formidable enough opponent to not get perfected by everyone(probably what will happen at this time.)

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
Curse loop is easy, it's the setups that are hard ;_;

Although, there's too really easy ones i know of you should practice:

CH 5D > jc > j.5D > 5D > jc > j.C > j.214C + D > Taunt > Curse loop

and

Airthrow > j.5D > 5D > j.A > j.A > jc > j.C > j.5D

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
oohkay then, just kick me from the room i guess? thanks internet.
What Tim said. My neck and throat was hurting way too much to keep upward and I really needed to lay down. I guess Tim soon quit after?

Does anyone in CO still play/have a disk of Arcana Heart/2?
There's some fighting game guys who dabble in Arcana, but for the most part most of us don't play it. We tried it and just fell out of it easily.

I kind of have a disc for Arcana 1. Waiting for Arcana 3 which will come out thanks to Aksys, more than likely.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Fun fact! If you use Tao's taunt enough times in a combo she'll actually start healing the opponent with her attacks do to its odd damage scaling~! =w=

Taos got dem healing paws of justice!

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
nobody does more than like 2k in cs2 without FC's/meter/corners.
i'm also already bored of seeing makoto and tager, there's already enough tager's without him actually being good.
it's gonna be a looooooong year.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I think there was a video of it actually~!
I'll fetch it for ya'll in the morning but for now im like soooo tired. Playing lotsa mario 64~! So nostalgic~! Man, im surprised I remembered so much stuff from it~!

EDIT: Also what spelt said. Soooo many tagers. .____. I don't mind em, I mean, there easy enough to beat if your patient, but they make somewhat of a boring opponent. Not nearly as boring as fighitng ice climbers though. Speaking of that, i've been watching alot of ice climber players lately. I swear, they bring out the worst in people. If ya wanna know exactly how gayly your capable of playing, play against an ice climber.

Top Bottom