• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
I personally think CS2 looks awesome. Also hakumen seems like he's gonna be **** at picking apart tagers still at least. CS2 is definitely going to be a corner game...

The validity of my statements should in no way be affected by my pony avatar.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
totally sigging that.

and it's a my little pony avatar.

because both moblin and zajice are 5 year old girls and watch that show.

Steam

Smash Hero
nobody does more than like 2k in cs2 without FC's/meter/corners.
i'm also already bored of seeing makoto and tager, there's already enough tager's without him actually being good.
it's gonna be a looooooong year.
oh so everyone's getting nerfed to make BB less like Brawl-? kay. tao might not suck now. At least she got a health boost so a 720 from tager isn't... like 3/4 of my heath bar. slightly less...

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
There's some fighting game guys who dabble in Arcana, but for the most part most of us don't play it. We tried it and just fell out of it easily.

I kind of have a disc for Arcana 1. Waiting for Arcana 3 which will come out thanks to Aksys, more than likely.
I see then. :/ AH3 and MvC3 are two non Wii games on my list so far, then.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
oh so everyone's getting nerfed to make BB less like Brawl-? kay. tao might not suck now. At least she got a health boost so a 720 from tager isn't... like 3/4 of my heath bar. slightly less...
learn2hold up when I'm walking towards you while you're down.

Also, learn to input the distortion instead of attempting to throw a bowling ball when I launch my D.

Steam

Smash Hero
learn2hold up when I'm walking towards you while you're down.

Also, learn to input the distortion instead of attempting to throw a bowling ball when I launch my D.
I just hit C too early and got 22C.

I COULD HAVE WON TOOOOOOOO ERAHSLDGHASLDGKH

I can do almost 7K in a tao combo but can't do a distortion. GGs steam

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer

I think my Pony folder is endless...

Also, I was gonna post this instead of that Haters Gonna Hate pic, but the ponies in that picture look god awful.

Unrelated:
BlazBlue could just be called Weaboo FanService: The Video Game.

You got Hazama for those BDSM fetishists, Ragna and Jin for those Yaoi fans, Platinum and Carl for loli, Tao, Makoto, Valkenhayn, and all of the various beast-men species for the furries, Rachel for the gothic lolita-esque fanbase, Arakune for the slime-creature/tentacle fetishists, Litchi for the huge bust and sexy body, Noel for the moe lovers, the Murakumos for the masochism, sadism, and robot fetishists, Tsubaki for those who love a regal lady, Tager for anyone who is a fan of fighting games, and Bang for all of those top tier *****s. And that's just the playable cast!

Hakumen for the ******s.
lol Tager

Steam

Smash Hero
that was supposed to be "Tao might suck now"

:/

the not doesn't really make sense given the rest of the post

but yeah looking around it SEEMS that Taokaka is terrible now : (

I'm not maining a hard character if they're going to be awful...

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
What the ****.

I sent you a facebook event invitation and I know you get on that.

I hardly see you on here, but look at my sig next time kthxbai

EDIT: Wtf, you didn't even see the sig BEFORE you posted!?

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Wtf the first one was the best >.>
it was more toy stealth action with people unlike the 2nd and 3rd
but they all great xD

also Dan I can never tell when i get invitations till i look to the left and see a number >.>

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
also Dan I can never tell when i get invitations till i look to the left and see a number >.>
You need to look left more often! Don't you look left while driving? Do you look left when you start moving left? Do you look left to check your radar/grenades selected in Halo? How about on LoL? Don't you look left on Facebook to see new notifications?

It's not that hard to look left >.> I'm looking at my Heavy Koopa right now.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Random 360s work too Dan, you're Tager.
They really shouldn't, unless you're Steam.

My BB game is messed up from playing so many casual people on Friday's at my club x.x The only person I can play against here in the Springs is either Spencer (sometimes) and Steam, but he runs into all my 360B's. GG

Also, thank goodness for finishing my hardest final first.

Bees!

Smash Ace
I hate my job, I hate the town my lease is forcing me to live in, I hate my house, and I hate when a slight promise to change one of those for the better is denied to me just when I start hating my job the most.
I need to get out of working for Convergys before they take my soul.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Got no one else to blame but yourself, bro.

When I drove out there, I was wondering to myself what you'd be doing for fun outside of work other than Brawl. It's like New Mexico all over again in the sense that there's either houses or desert.

Also:

People that owe me money:
  • Yang: $5
  • Jo: $65

Bees!

Smash Ace
Got no one else to blame but yourself, bro.
I guess if I were in a situation where I could live with my parents, have a great internship and my parents could afford to put me through college then it would be different. But then again life up there on your high-horse must be different. :/

Like I have said before. I know what my situation was and is. People who make judgements about my situation in an attempt to be utterly tactless will not receive any special treatment when I make the same assessments about how they can so callously make calls about my situation from the top of the world.

I guess I was just expecting some motivation and support(part of the reason of having a scene) I no longer take trolling seriously, but when YOU of all people are anything but supportive it kind of hurts.

Also I don't owe you until January.
I believe the agreement was monthly payments. I payed you for December already. You will have your payment by the 28th of January. Even if I have to drive up on my day off and give it to you. I shall make good on my end of the bargain. As you have done with yours.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
When is AH3 coming out? Assuming it's not as broken as AH1, and that the port is better than AH2's, I'd be down to play me some loli fighter. Jello 360s to Roman's face ALL day!

MvC3 is what I'm looking forward to, assuming CS2 is boring.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I guess if I were in a situation where I could live with my parents, have a great internship and my parents could afford to put me through college then it would be different. But then again life up there on your high-horse must be different. :/

Like I have said before. I know what my situation was and is. People who make judgements about my situation in an attempt to be utterly tactless will not receive any special treatment when I make the same assessments about how they can so callously make calls about my situation from the top of the world.

I guess I was just expecting some motivation and support(part of the reason of having a scene) I no longer take trolling seriously, but when YOU of all people are anything but supportive it kind of hurts.

Also I don't owe you until January.
I believe the agreement was monthly payments. I payed you for December already. You will have your payment by the 28th of January. Even if I have to drive up on my day off and give it to you. I shall make good on my end of the bargain. As you have done with yours.
Holy ****.

Is everyone okay?

I came back to the topic after seeing the smoke from the other side of the internet.

If I could like this post, I would.

Also, anyone wanna play my terrible Tsubaki?

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
The statement wasn't to being discomfort on your part, but moreso just sayin' something.

If it brought extreme discomfort, I apologies.

The people who owe me money part is just a physical reminder for myself and the people who owe me; not a bird's call to get it to me asap.

Tony's Jello comment reminds me of Clay Fighters 63 1/3

Bees!

Smash Ace
The statement wasn't to being discomfort on your part, but moreso just sayin' something.

If it brought extreme discomfort, I apologies.
Extreme discomfort is a gross understatement. What you said hurts
I am well aware that this is my own doing as I am the one who did it.
I don't need people telling me its my fault. My mistakes are pretty obvious to me.
What I would like is people I consider friends that now live even further away to help me fight this seemingly "losing battle" Everyday I feel more hopeless, more as if the task at hand is impossible at times and I just would appreciate some support every now and then when I make it known.
Yes part of the reason I am trying to get out of this is to be closer to the scene, because you are my friends. I want to have a group of friends for once. All my life I moved around year to year and have never had that luxury. I have always wanted it and moving to Colorado I found it. With you guys here (regardless of whether you play Brawl or not) I want to be close to that.

Sorry I ruined your threads atmosphere with postings of emotional sob stories Jamaal and Tony. I will make it up to you by attempting to post something irreverently funny later on.

Top Bottom