• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Steam

Smash Hero
After leaving my only wiimote at Bees's house last weekend I got it back yesterday. Then went to play brawl today and realized my brawl disc got taken by someone at Mcfest.

FML

Steam

Smash Hero
uhhh.... Mine... that's the wierd thing... and It had no reason to leave my wii... I really doubt anyone would try to steal it too...

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Hmm. :<
Well I actually have to copys of brawl~! I can lend ya it if ya want. =w= But only lend. Its actually my nephews. ^^' He'll be cool with it im sure if I asked~!

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
^ rare footage of zajice trying to stop a meme instead of using it to the ground.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
^-Rare footage of Ryyudo alive.

Pretty much. I went on a 25 game winstreak with Bang(which i've learned from the 3 replays i have saved of me vs tim and i still just troll anyways) in a player match room, decided to actually try for once, picked lambda, and the game was so laggy i ended up just ragequitting.

It's been happening for the past month or so, I play any character but lambda, connection is fine, I pick her, and it's literally so laggy I want to kill myself (I'm really not exaggerating this btw, it's actually becoming a joke on dustloop now).

either way, If you ever want to play, you can hit me up on MSN - Tranzworld_662@hotmail.com
or text me @
720-281-0625
because i tend to not get on unless there's someone to play.
Holy ****. Does Lambda actually cause it to lag? Cuz I had a 3 connection with one this morning, but it felt like a zero. I couldn't even do MU's bnb. :(

Bees!

Smash Ace
Well if they played meree maybe it was taken out for that. Dan did get the wii for meree while we were doing B- ffas(best way to play that game btw)

On a similar note Olimar ***** Brawl minus FFAs. that.

Steam

Smash Hero
well they used a different wii for melee...

I was over playing BB/B- the whole time

edit: on second thought Dan prolly has it because he almost took my Ps3pad and my sync cable =o

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Got home. Looked in the game bible.

Found out I have 5 copies of brawl now instead of 4, and there's a scratch on one of the labels. That one is Travis's.

Tbh, I have no idea how it got in there. I had many people helping me last night, so maybe one of them ejected it and put it in my case.

I'll be at church tomorrow, then UCCS tomorrow working on finals starting at around 13:00

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
^- Rare footage of Moblin avoiding making an *** out of himself.
^-Rare footage of Ryyudo alive.
^-Rare footage of Trans posting
^- Rare footage of Steam posting something with a capital letter.
^ Rare footage of Tim not understanding something.
^- Rare footage of Moblin's train of thoughts.
^- Common footage of Ryuudo posting pure awesomeness.
^-Not rare footage of me joining a trend.
^- Rare footage of Zajice acknowledging joining a trend.
^-Rare footage of the number 2
^- Rare footage of totally missing the chance to point out my use of Japanese.
<-Rare footage of me wondering why I come to this thread sometimes.
^- Rare footage of a window into Zajice's mind.
^- Rare footage of a trend lasting this long. :V Like seriously. I was gonna lay low until it passed over but.... '3'
^- Rare footage of Sunny not laying low in a trend. ;D
^- Rare footage of Tim mad
^- Common footage of Steam posting a one line post.
v- Rare footage of rare footage
^- Rare footage of foreshadowing win
^- Rare footage of MY BRAIN JUST EXPLODED
^- Rare footage of Tranz's brain exploding :laugh:
^- Rare footage of Steam breaking the trend
^ rare footage of zajice trying to stop a meme instead of using it to the ground.
^- Rare footage of Zaj wanting a meme to die so soon o.o
^ Very common footage of Colorado being dumb again

EDIT: God damn that's a lot...

Top Bottom