• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
dead angle vs. litchi is greatness when you're in the corner and whining about her oki.
Or against Carl and his sandwich pressure. I just keep forgetting it exists despite using it sexily in the 3v3 tournament.

I'm gonna take up some Melty Blood Actress Again. Music is too good and since there's a few people in Springs who play it seriously, I figure I might as well. Kind of easy to pick up. Hopefully someone gets interested this time, in time.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well of course. You guys probably did nothing but spike each other into the stage because Snake's spike is so easy to land.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Hey, hey, no need to be so mean about it. =w= But thanks.
Im oblivious, you'll simply have to get used to this. Live it, love it, learn it~! Behold the glory of my ditz appeal!
Sorry about coming off mean haha...

Was on the iphone, and juggling 5 other things while doing that.

But yeah, it's January 8th, a Saturday :)

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
Tranz, teach my Lamda to not suck.
-Don't play her online.

-Act Parsers will get punished hardcore, stop using them outside of combos.

-Go into practice mode after watching a few japanese games and record some of the approaches of certain characters, learn how to pressure them as they approach (Tager and Hakumen should literally never ever get close to you)

-Go watch videos on youtube of Goro, F, Tsukasa, and Minorin.

-Don't play her online.

-6A is an amazing anti-air against everyone but Bang and Litchi.

-Don't expect to ever win against Bang or Litchi unless they **** up really bad (Yes, the matchups are that bad..when I asked how to play the matchups, the Lambda player i was talking to linked me 8 matchups each, the lambda lost in every single one)

-214D is an alright pressure move but don't use it too often because then it starts sucking hard.

-Learn all the extensions of her combos and how to maximize your damage.

-Don't ever drop TK loops.

-Don't play her online. You'll end up frustrated and annoyed when you can't zone correctly.

All I can think of off the top of my head.

In other news, I'm thinking about picking up Arcana Heart 3 since it looks awesome :D

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
^-Rare footage of Ryyudo alive.

So that's why tranz never plays BB online anymore.
Pretty much. I went on a 25 game winstreak with Bang(which i've learned from the 3 replays i have saved of me vs tim and i still just troll anyways) in a player match room, decided to actually try for once, picked lambda, and the game was so laggy i ended up just ragequitting.

It's been happening for the past month or so, I play any character but lambda, connection is fine, I pick her, and it's literally so laggy I want to kill myself (I'm really not exaggerating this btw, it's actually becoming a joke on dustloop now).

either way, If you ever want to play, you can hit me up on MSN - Tranzworld_662@hotmail.com
or text me @
720-281-0625
because i tend to not get on unless there's someone to play.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
^ Rare footage of Tim not understanding something.

^- Rare footage of Moblin avoiding making an *** out of himself.
Make douchebaggy remark about violin

Look at it, realize it's a douchebaggy remark, revise it to be less douchebaggy

Realize it's still pretty douchetacular, delete it and say something completely unrelated.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
^- Rare footage of Moblin's train of thoughts.

^-Rare footage of Ryyudo alive.
Wait what? You don't post here, you don't get on Live, and I post more necessarily on Dustloop, but I still do and I'M the one who's rarely alive?!

TRANZWOOOOOOOOOORLD!!!

^- Rare footage of Steam posting something with a capital letter.
I lmao'd hard. So true

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
Wait what? You don't post here, you don't get on Live, and I post more necessarily on Dustloop, but I still do and I'M the one who's rarely alive?!

TRANZWOOOOOOOOOORLD!!!

Wait what? You don't post here either, you're never on live ever, AND YOU NEVER COME VISIT ME ON XBL GENERAL :(, but yet YET WE'RE BOTH PROBABLY DEAD EITHER WAY

RRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUDDDDDOOOOOOOOOO

Top Bottom