• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Honestly, I like this thread when people don't talk about ****ing Blazblue for three pages.
You know what game I hate for no good reason. Blazblue. **** Blasblue.

Also the universe is pointless and amazing.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^
^^^^^^
^^^^^
^^^^
^^^
^^
^
Code:
for (int i = 56; i > 0; i--) {
     for (int j = i; j > 0; j--) {
          Console.Write(">");
     }
     Console.WriteLine();
}

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
So I think I like how hakumen uses his 4c as an air unblockable and makoto's new stuff and how Arakune is god tier and how My Little Pony in human form is a playable character.

Well I'm going to bed. Music theory and calculus tomorrow. Yay

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
See I'm awesome because I didn't take any classes that have finals so I don't care about what happens tomorrow. Also I'm done with school in 4 days.

Watch less my little pony?
Hahaha, you should be a comedian.

Pic related. It's mfw

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
See Dylan, I think you'll enjoy the game a lot more once you learn to combo into your astral projection from block against Tetsuya. It's always gonna be difficult when you main a low tier, especially one that's basically two characters - I mean I don't think I could ever main Wolf Link myself, but good on ya. Just keep practicing your taunt spins in battle mode and I'm sure that match-up will eventually get better. She's even getting her ridiculous 8d nerfed in the next update, so you won't even have to worry about that. Just keep playing, train on wifi (just avoid Titaniums though, laaaaggggggg), get those gradient imperials into your muscle memory, and talk to me or Jamaal whenever you feel stuck on something.

Jorgeme

Smash Cadet
If by fixed you mean that I wiped my computer and started from scratch then yes.
I had that same virus too. I got rid of it by bringing my computer into safe mode then running a virus scan. Safe mode can sometimes help your antivirus find stuff cause there isn't anything for the virus to hide behind.

WTF!? Those are amazingly good!

Honestly, I like this thread when people don't talk about ****ing Blazblue for three pages.
You know what game I hate for no good reason. Blazblue. **** Blasblue.
10truthchars

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
See Dylan, I think you'll enjoy the game a lot more once you learn to combo into your astral projection from block against Tetsuya. It's always gonna be difficult when you main a low tier, especially one that's basically two characters - I mean I don't think I could ever main Wolf Link myself, but good on ya. Just keep practicing your taunt spins in battle mode and I'm sure that match-up will eventually get better. She's even getting her ridiculous 8d nerfed in the next update, so you won't even have to worry about that. Just keep playing, train on wifi (just avoid Titaniums though, laaaaggggggg), get those gradient imperials into your muscle memory, and talk to me or Jamaal whenever you feel stuck on something.
Wow, it totally sounds like you know what you're talking about.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Also I'm done with school in 4 days.
Are you graduating early or just talking about for winter break?

Oh my god Manny...
Was dead@WolfLink

10truthchars
I like you. As a person.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Everyone always ignores my suggestions about meta knight ban discussions.
Don't blame me. :urg:

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
It would be nice if you went back and edited that same message (minus the pony part) into all of your previous ~4k combos posts, for accuracy.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I've played brawl for far too long. Something i've realized is all characters feel the same when your playing as em. Theres some exceptions and some slight diffrences but it all feels so boring. Brawl has its limits to how much you can learn, while blazblue just feels a lil more...unlimited. Most characters were made to have diffrent playstyles. Brawl feels just so dissapointing in comparison.

I still play it though for some reason... >w>

EDIT: Lol, I actually reflected on this and realized I play it because I devoted to much time to getting good at it. Would be a shame to just let it go to waste before I win some moneys, right?

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Code:
for (int i = 56; i > 0; i--) {
     for (int j = i; j > 0; j--) {
          Console.Write(">");
     }
     Console.WriteLine();
}
I was too lazy to be lazy at the moment. Wanted something to do to waste time. XP

But thanks for the code. :)

Great. We now have -1 Diddy.
No offense to Zaj, he could probably win against me, but

I lol'ed hard!!!!!!!!!! XD

Jorgeme

Smash Cadet
What do you mean everyone can do it to diddy? This isn't the one with footstooling, it uses autocancelled dairs. And the diddy boards really like the technique because its 10x easier to master. Has anyone actually done the footstooling single naner lock on anyone in tourny?

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Everyone can just z-catch instead of autocanceled dairs.
z-catching is probably better anyways.

also yes, someone has used the footstool infinite in tournament. and it's just as situational as the regular banana lock.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
So, reading up on CS2 bang...

I guess it's really hard to pressure as him, since his normals have massive pushback on block. However, it seems super easy to get seals now, and everything bang does basically pushes you to the corner. Also frkz still gets 5.6k combos. Hooray bang!

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Baaah. Looks like actually have to learn ftkz now. ;~; I tried to learn it in training mode, but the manly vocals distract me too much, and I just try and sync stuff to the music. :3

Umm, by the waaay~! How are you guys IRL? Just curious. C:

Steam

Smash Hero
Baaah. Looks like actually have to learn ftkz now. ;~; I tried to learn it in training mode, but the manly vocals distract me too much, and I just try and sync stuff to the music. :3

Umm, by the waaay~! How are you guys IRL? Just curious. C:
We all look like Stormtroopers

Steam

Smash Hero
inb4DiddyKongsurpassesMKonthetierlist

seriously not looking forward to diddy having an infinite XD

According to trela lucario can do it so I have to keep my fingers crossed lol.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Also you guys failed at voting for brawl on that movie theater screen tourny. They went w/ Call of Duty, not even halo. I'm going to go cut my wrists now...
I voted and sent it to a lot of other people. :/

But still, it makes me wonder how many votes they would've needed to do Brawl instead. It was definitely the most requested.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Jist finally watched Full Metal Jacket it was...Full?

idk I was slightly disappointed. Everyone makes it sound better than what I saw.

Top Bottom