• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Code Geass Mafia: OVAH

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
this post and overswarm's post 484 made think of something

in code geass the chinese were good for a while then went against the japanese which made me think that there is a 3rd party involved

i'm going to assume it could follow the anime but they also would want to take down town

so i was thinking there the layout of the game could be town/mafia/3rd party or town/mafia/2nd mafia

meaning these neighborhood could be the factions themselves like overswarm stated or they could have a mix of both

the reason i think the chinese might be a second mafia was because in the anime they started to go against the japanese and wanted to take down the britannians

this is just a thought of the game layout at the moment

Again want to point out that speculating how the game works without more information is useless and kind of a bad move imo. Just doesn't really serve to help town YET since we gain information from flips that the mafia might have already known. So by waiting on flips to speculate we don't give any scum members anything MORE to chew on.

Also still not liking Sephy and the way he's posted the last two things he has said.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
my vote stays on sworddancer for same reasons stated earlier.

i'll just restate them to make things easier.

i feel that all his large posts are merely summaries of the game with his thoughts sprinkled in

he never truly challenges any of the players and doesn't question them either.

for example he questioned me one my experience and i answered.

he never continued to question me or vult, his other fos

also others have mentioned that he is really passive in his play which is true

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Soo many people hopping on the easy inactive D1, when we have actually scummy activity.

I don't understand, I know SWF mafia is usually all up in arms about inactives but what exactly did you have Sword pegged for that was so minute you could switch it just because BY posted as he was a lynch candidate.

Bad town does the same thing on SWF.
Inactives are horrible for town, why in God's good name would we want inactives to live at all?

Seriously? What possible reason is there for EVERYBODY to not be up in arms about inactives?

Keep in mind, we gotta negotiate for kills here, I expressed a dislike in sworddancer earlier for his passivity, and his lack of activity is just icing on the cake.

But Blue Yoshi being strategically inactive strikes me as extremely scummy

this post and overswarm's post 484 made think of something

in code geass the chinese were good for a while then went against the japanese which made me think that there is a 3rd party involved

i'm going to assume it could follow the anime but they also would want to take down town

so i was thinking there the layout of the game could be town/mafia/3rd party or town/mafia/2nd mafia

meaning these neighborhood could be the factions themselves like overswarm stated or they could have a mix of both

the reason i think the chinese might be a second mafia was because in the anime they started to go against the japanese and wanted to take down the britannians

this is just a thought of the game layout at the moment
Rei, to confirm (and I want you to check the quicktopic posted in your role PM, cause it has the names of everyone in the first post), am I in your neighborhood?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Why are you confirming this. And Sephy you've been hopping on easy wagon after easy wagon since this game started.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
well if he was lying then it would be known that he lied when he mentioned me in his older post that we we're in the same neighborhood

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Why are you confirming this. And Sephy you've been hopping on easy wagon after easy wagon since this game started.
Ok, what? I started the accusations against Rei and VR, I hardly think those are jumping onto wagons. My recent activity is only because I don't have a major lead at the moment.

Other than the inacties who do you think should be lynched?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Ok, what? I started the accusations against Rei and VR, I hardly think those are jumping onto wagons. My recent activity is only because I don't have a major lead at the moment.

Other than the inacties who do you think should be lynched?
The person I have my vote on and Sworddancer.

Though quite frankly if we have a Vig I want him to start shooting tonight. Take out some of this fodder because I'm worried about more and more people claiming information in this downward spiral we seem to have going on.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Because Xonar and gheb believed I was lying about it obviously, why else would I release that information?
Actually, just telling me that somebody else can confirm you as a member of a neighborhood would've been enough to convince me otherwise.

Kevin, I don't think Sephy's wagon-hopping is that wrong. I mean there is a lot of weight to get rid of.

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Hmmm, any thoughts on Dark_Ermac? Dude hasn't posted anything recently. Nothing noteworthy at least.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
... now it looks like I'm copying Gheb.

I was just about to post saying that of all the posts I've read, Dark_Ermac hasn't made any useful posts at all (Gheb beat me to it by 1 min because I went through "find all posts by Dark_Ermac" to see if he made any useful posts).

But from what I've read, he has made no useful posts at all.

Boo, now it looks like I'm just following Gheb (I swear I was about to post that myself, and Gheb had no influence on my posting of it).

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Anyways, I gtg (smash fest).

Just saying... if you want to lynch inactive people, I'm by no means the most inactive person... sure life has gotten in the way... but I'm trying my best to read/post when I can. Many other people (from what I've read) have been more inactive than me.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Anyways, I gtg (smash fest).

Just saying... if you want to lynch inactive people, I'm by no means the most inactive person... sure life has gotten in the way... but I'm trying my best to read/post when I can. Many other people (from what I've read) have been more inactive than me.
Coming in to say "I'm still here" then leaving is actually worse, because you can't get mod killed.

M.K

Level 55
Exams are over in two days. Please bear with me ;_;

Anyways, there are so many people that completely mesh together in this game in terms of posts.
Vult only seems to pop up when suspicion is placed upon him/his neighborhood. I don't know how far someone is going to take a wagon on him though, because this whole "neighborhood" thing is such a cluster**** of unknowns that it's hard to base anything off "neighborhood or not" logic.
I'm liking the Rei wagon, not liking the Seph oversight, and not liking the fact that AT THIS STAGE IN THE GAME, Blue Yoshi is still voting himself as of last vote count >_> Does he do this? I've not been in a game with him.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
vote count

blue yoshi (3) - gheb_01, rockin, adumbrodeus
adumbrodeus (2) - frozenflame751, xonar
sworddancer. (1) - -rei-
gustave (1) - vult redux
vult redux (1) - sworddancer.
overswarm (1) - summonerau
gheb_01 (1) - overswarm
xonar (2) - kevinm, sephiroths masamune

not voting (3) - meta-kirby, dark_ermac, blue yoshi

deadline is last second of 5/23 est
with 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
KevinM has been gettin' off these past two pages (40 ppp).

So I'll save you all some time and basically say that any constructive material in here would basically be parroting of him.

Seeing as how close deadline is getting, I'm down with lynching Sephiroth, adum, or sworddancer.

I feel they're all pretty scummy but a major reason is that I feel I'll learn by far the most from any of their flips. Mostly Sephy and adum on that point, but sworddancer is the worst inactive at this point IMO so I think he should go if we can only agree on lynching an inactive (which is not what I prefer).

Anyone with me on this?

I'll keep my vote on adum for now but will switch to the other two if people like those lynches.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
KevinM has been gettin' off these past two pages (40 ppp).

So I'll save you all some time and basically say that any constructive material in here would basically be parroting of him.

Seeing as how close deadline is getting, I'm down with lynching Sephiroth, adum, or sworddancer.

I feel they're all pretty scummy but a major reason is that I feel I'll learn by far the most from any of their flips. Mostly Sephy and adum on that point, but sworddancer is the worst inactive at this point IMO so I think he should go if we can only agree on lynching an inactive (which is not what I prefer).

Anyone with me on this?

I'll keep my vote on adum for now but will switch to the other two if people like those lynches.
Why me? Any reason?

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Okay, first, I have to ask why everyone in this game is giving Vult a dumb town clear. Just because her actions were dumb doesn't necessarily means she is town. To me i t only gives a null read. Scum can make dumb mistakes too.

Actually, I would like to focus on Vult.

My opinion of her has varied a lot since I first started reading this game, but right now I'm actually leaning towards null leaning scum. What I really don't like about Vult is that I feel a lot of her defense is just made up as she goes. Like, I feel as if her supposed intentions of doing what she did wasn't really what she was trying for. I don't buy that Vult was actually also deploying gambits and what not to try to get reads on people. Also I don't really feel like I've seen results from these. Here are some quotes I would like to direct everyone's attention to:

Nice AtE and glad that you have no interest in the game thanks for taking the spot from someone that would.
It wasn't an AtE, I really do realize that I have been useless this game. As I've said in the beginning of post 332 I have realized that what I have been doing wasn't useful and was a time waste, so I dropped it.

Also glad to have you make irrelevant assumptions about my interest in this game and about the grave injustice that I've done by taking a spot from someone else who would supposedly have more interest than me.

---

@Rei: I also use to be suspicious of you but in light of your claim I won't pursue you. Also to respond to your question from earlier the reason I haven't been posting much is because, as said earlier, I was having a hard time keeping up with this game.

---

Final thoughts: I know I have no place speaking out against an inactive, but if we are going to lynch on toDay then I would go with Xonar. While he has definitely been more active than I, I actually feel that the level of actual content is a lot less. I'm fine with Blue Yoshi to.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
unvote vote Vult

also what is vult's gender because people keep switching it

also how do you use ctrl+b to get bold on the forums when using google chrome

Flame does bring up a good point: what do we learn from a lynch?

On D1 with this many inactives I'm not sure what we'll get other than a standard flip. No one is really that connected at the moment, at least not obviously. Despite the difficulty, we want some sort of real result in town's favor for a flip, just in case we get the lynch wrong.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
@Blue Yoshi: If you had to pick an inactive to lynch, then who would it be and why? You just defended yourself when you were put under threat of lynch but didn't offer any clear alternative.

M.K

Level 55
Between the last Vote count and the 2nd to last vote count, where did Blue Yoshi unvote himself?
He's got a vote on himself on the 2nd to last one, but not the very last one. I can't find the post where he unvoted himself. >_>

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Seeing as the vote on myself is annoying people,

unvote

And seeing as people want me gone because I'm one of the inactives, I'll do what I suggested, and read the last 50 or so posts, then read the ones I missed during night.

I have 30 minutes before I have to leave for a smash fest... so I'll start now lol.
Here you go Meta Kirby

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Gheb, where have you seen people mistake tracker for cop before?

I'm interested.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Gheb, where have you seen people mistake tracker for cop before?

I'm interested.
- On EpicMafia
- In my head I confused these roles for a while
- Some role PMs might be a bit unspecific in a way that the role is simply called "town investigator" or something like that, instead of specifying what kind of investigator. MegaMafia had an investigator killed on N0 and while he actually was the tracker he flipped "town investigator".

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
-Isn't Epic Mafia, pretty sure he would have read his role PM
-Okay?
-

So, this is the first time you've seen it on dgames? What makes you think that Rei isn't being provided with a safe claim? Why did you want to wait until Frozen had said something to answer this? Why did you defend Rei when he could have said that he mistook them himself?

I don't like where you've seen it before Gheb and I think something is up but I don't know what and it frustrates me.

FoS: Gheb

Overswarm

is laughing at you
So, been checking Vult's profile. He's been logging on. Just not posting. -_-;;

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Making no sense is a definite scum tell.

Unvote

Vote: Vult Redux
@Blue Yoshi: If you had to pick an inactive to lynch, then who would it be and why? You just defended yourself when you were put under threat of lynch but didn't offer any clear alternative.
Of all the inactives, I'd probably say Dark_Ermac. In all the posts I've read (about 3/4 of all the posts I believe), I don't remember ever seeing any useful posts.

The other inactives (according to the "how many posts you've made in this thread" are Rockin, Meta-Kirby, and Sworddancer (I'm including those who have 20 or less posts as inactive). Looking back through the last couple of posts, I think Sworddancer is contributing, and from what I remember, I believe Meta-Kirby contributes some useful info (though... then again, to be honest, I can't remember many of Meta-Kirby's posts... I may be confusing him with someone else).

To be honest, I can't remember any of Rockin's posts. Gustave was very active, but... well, Rockin took over, and hasn't done much at all since.

So if I were to suggest an inactive I would be most willing for us to lynch, I'd probably say Dark_Ermac, mainly because I can't remember him being useful at all this game.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Anyways, I'm off to bed. It's quarter to 7 (am), and I just got back from my smash fest... haven't gotten any sleep. I'll post again when I wake up :p

I know this is probably not a good thing to say... but... well, I'll wait until night time before I read all the posts I've missed. If I were to try to read them all, I probably wouldn't finish until after night time starts. I am a very slow reader (it would probably take me 3 hours to read 100 posts on average... and my attention span does not last that long... especially if it is reading), so I think for the sake of me being active for the end of the day, I'll do that. I think it makes the most sense, since I don't have to worry about being active while reading... I can focus on just reading.

Top Bottom