• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Code Geass Mafia: OVAH

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I wish I would've pushed BY way harder. Too bad I was already dead when it would've mattered. Which scumbag decided to kill me? :mad088:

:059:

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Neighborhoods made this very hard.

I would have killed Kevin a lot earlier but things kept getting in the way -_-;;

BYoshi being in the neighborhood really hurt, but the done deal was Riddle tracking me Killing Exn.... when I didn't. That was a good 2-3 days worth of kills for mafia without me being able to know anything because there's no rhyme or reason to that ability unless you're the one using it. Using it on Riddle helped because Riddle is probably the worst townie at defending himself in any situation ever too, haha

This was a tough game. Neighborhoods don't really help town at all, and I wish I would have kept up with the flavor discussion. Flavor alllllways helps. Always. When it doesn't, it becomes apparent pretty fast.

Good game all, Mafia played very well.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
can someone please give me an outline of the roles in this game and how they were neighborhooded and what powers the hoods had?

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
can someone please give me an outline of the roles in this game and how they were neighborhooded and what powers the hoods had?
i don't have any specifics and such listed out...but I gave this picture to Marshy/junglefever for them to make a set-up

what i gave them initially

what they ended up using

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
i don't have any specifics and such listed out...but I gave this picture to Marshy/junglefever for them to make a set-up

what i gave them initially

what they ended up using

thats really, really cool, but it doesnt answer my question T_T

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Neighborhoods made this very hard.

I would have killed Kevin a lot earlier but things kept getting in the way -_-;;

BYoshi being in the neighborhood really hurt, but the done deal was Riddle tracking me Killing Exn.... when I didn't. That was a good 2-3 days worth of kills for mafia without me being able to know anything because there's no rhyme or reason to that ability unless you're the one using it. Using it on Riddle helped because Riddle is probably the worst townie at defending himself in any situation ever too, haha

This was a tough game. Neighborhoods don't really help town at all, and I wish I would have kept up with the flavor discussion. Flavor alllllways helps. Always. When it doesn't, it becomes apparent pretty fast.

Good game all, Mafia played very well.
Whenever I tried to discuss flavor Omni people would just assume I was scum.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
because that's all you tried to discuss and it was the premise for most of your suspicions

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
I was afraid at one point in the flavour discussion. You guys were on the verge of deciding that every power role neighborhood had one scum in it... but stopped right before. Had you continued a little more, the game would have taken a completely different turn.

Top Bottom