• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clowsui and Hilt Present: VENGEANCE - Arcade Legacy - IMPULSE Circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
only 2 midwest players made it out of pools at APEX.

and one of em was because Anti got DQed.

jussavin

clowsui

Smash Legend
Higher population density = EC/WC are better than us, it's that simple

but ofc we can't just use that as a convenient crutch. Our players haven't consistently demonstrated the motivation to do so - there's some here and there but we haven't ever had a "Seibrik" as Kel refers to it. That's why we suck

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Also, just incase I haven't said it yet, I did the AIB thing and I have the signature. :p.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Positive thinking is cool.

But Midwest is bad.
Truth.

Higher population density = EC/WC are better than us, it's that simple

but ofc we can't just use that as a convenient crutch. Our players haven't consistently demonstrated the motivation to do so - there's some here and there but we haven't ever had a "Seibrik" as Kel refers to it. That's why we suck
More truth.

For the attendance list, I'm not going.
The inconvenient truth. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Roller

Smash Legend
In regard to apex, to be fair the seeding was absolute bs and they ****ed over a number of players due to benign neglect concerning due diligence before seeding.

Also. 5 man pools, top 2 out is one of the dumbest ideas I've ever heard of.

Getting eliminated from a tourney for going 3-1 in your 1st round pool is ********.

That all being said, we're still a really bad region on the whole.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
To be fair, 3 people made it out of the MW. Fino, Shugo, and me.

You know, even if Anti showed up, I'm fairly confident I could have made it out of round 2 anyways. Someone more or less told me in my last set that I was guaranteed mathematically out of my pool since I took a game off Zex (we were playing for 1 and 2) and Anti wasn't there, which removed some pressure and let me work on Frigate and work on MU stuff I normally wouldn't go for against MK. And then the stage flipped. And then I salty ran back. Because I was guaranteed in.
If you want the TLDR, I more or less wanted to be a low 2 seed in order to play a high 1 seed in my first round because I was begging the TO's to let me face off against Nietono to open things, but instead they gave me Ocean and we saw how that all went >_> Under perform in pools > No Yellowcard > Still get Ocean (avenue) > get eliminated by Shugo

No guarantees of course, but I probably could have done it if it had been different.

Judo777

Smash Master
Dang I'm from the midwest..... and I was hoping I was getting good, need to find larger bodies of water to live next to........

Also roller who is the chick in your avatar??? I keep forgetting to ask.

D

Deleted member

I'm coming. Hopefully rooming won't be an issue this time around.

Roller

Smash Legend
I mean, it was kind of in response.. I stole your format. Wasn't referring to skill or anything, but **** is a compliment in my vernacular anyway.

steep

Smash Lord
I want to MM as many peopls as I can at this. Also Roller we should play again if not MM… I gotta keep improving on the IC's MU. Ha Ha Also DARC SALTY RUNBACKS FROM APEX POOLS if you don't mind. Watch out for my Mario. He be takin' your lunch money. And your stocks.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Two things:

I may be looking for a dubz partner. Not sure what's going down with Eddie G. That man is unpredictable. This :dedede: /:warioc: knows his way around doubles ;)

And...I smell a MI/KY crew battle. **** needs to happen. Lol. KY johned out last time D:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I think I may do a few MMs.

Luminoth,homie you best find me at this
event lol I love playing/talking to you.

But yeah I think I'll do a few MMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom