• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clowsui and Hilt Present: VENGEANCE - Arcade Legacy - IMPULSE Circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
:shiro:

that is all.

But seriously, this is like an MI thread, I come and talk random ****, usually about Thugz, and then say something like

"OMG, I hope I get Miguel Cabrera or Justin Verlander on my fantasy team this year. Didn't they just get prince filder too? That's rigged.

"

Sync.

Smash Champion
!

Sync convince other Texans =D
For sure PJ will come with me and I'll try the others!

Please do, It'd be nice to meet another olimar.
Dude yes! Slowly but surely, I'll meet you all!

Oh my god please go sync. Yay! Texans are the best! <3
I'll try really hard just for you! It'd be cool to see you again! Texans are the best :3

You know where to hit me up
You already know bro

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Okay so

Unless 15 or more people use the VENGEANCE signature, the free entry deal is off =p

And unless 20 or more people click "I am attending" on AllisBrawl AND post in here, the free entry deal for this case is off too.

By the way, who can bring a setup?

AM Bracket details coming later this week.
Zino and Squid good stuff just make sure to use this thing in your sig instead so that it links to da thread:

[aaaaaaURL="http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=318385"]http://i42.tinypic.com/e5js4z.png[/IMGaaaa][/URL][/SIZEaaaa][/QUOTE]

[quote="hadesblade, post: 14134803"]Got the signature.

Clicked I am attending on aib.

Hope I win one cause I'm broke xD.

Who wants to team?

And how long does this need to be to show my sig? :mad:[/QUOTE]

Yes I'm just randomly quoting stuff to see if I did it right.

Btw I'm probably going to this. AiB says so as well c:.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
They get free venue or something? cuz if they're getting free entry just cuz they clicked a link and copy pasted an image for their tourney fee,, I disagree, unless the host is paying for them.

steep

Smash Lord
I may be able to come to this! I am pretty psyched! I haven't been to a real tourney since Apex!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom