• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clowsui and Hilt Present: VENGEANCE - Arcade Legacy - IMPULSE Circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Sure I will, if it's not against your :metaknight:. Kind of had my fill of that annoying matchup already lol. If we do :marth: vs :peach: I'll be all over it.

And you'd have to dress as Winry (the scantily clad, "working on automail with a tube top and bandana on" version) and refer to me as "this sexy beast Edward Elric" all day if I win. :)

:phone:
Eddie is going so hard right now lol, this was the best post just made my morning.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Good to see that I'm the best Indiana has to offer.

Also I'll probably enter singles unless you need me not to, to help run stuff for some reason or another.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
this is after my lasat final so if MI is carpooling down there I should be able to make it.
Jungle said he may be down for a MI carpool he has room for 4 more max. We need to start talking about this in the skype group.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
lol yeah.....some of you are gonna need a second MI car for this. And hotel plans. The Chi Wong breakfast experience...I will not miss that. For anyone.

:yeahboi:

clowsui

Smash Legend
lol @ Tech. If you want the breakfast experience everyone who I'm housing will have to pay a minor housing fee ($5 tops, I'll cover the difference myself)

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Right now its me and Gifts. Might be bringing Xatic. Might bring Ryuts. I just know that between Ann Arbor and the rest of MI that's interested we're gonna need more cars. Not sure who Gifts wants to pick up. I know who's interested so I gotta talk to him. As of now its just us two 100% confirmed.

clowsui

Smash Legend
L @ the $.$

kass i'm going to come out negative on this </3

i'm probably putting some of my own money into a pot bonus
i have to pay for some ppl's entry due to my promotion stuff (which i might call off unless a certain amount of people do it lol)
and i also have to make a clowsui breakfast since people are staying with me

you probably weren't serious but i just wanted to explain anyways...that's why i need a housing fee xD

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
I'm choosing to ignore all of the important parts of Chi's post where he explains everything in a way that makes sense (and would make Overswarm proud) except the part where he's charging money?!?!?!?!?!

Wow 0/10 tournament will never attend

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Yeah, imo, we should do no entry fee and make Chi pay out housing, venue, and prizes out of his own pocket :) :) :)

get hype

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
lol @ Tech. If you want the breakfast experience everyone who I'm housing will have to pay a minor housing fee ($5 tops, I'll cover the difference myself)
That is so reasonable lol.
Right now its me and Gifts. Might be bringing Xatic. Might bring Ryuts. I just know that between Ann Arbor and the rest of MI that's interested we're gonna need more cars. Not sure who Gifts wants to pick up. I know who's interested so I gotta talk to him. As of now its just us two 100% confirmed.
mmk well if things fall through with Jungle I'd love to claim a spot (obviously low priority).

clowsui

Smash Legend
**** I've been exposed

Since that's the case I'll tell the whole truth: I made 5000 dollars off of REVENGE, and not a single dime went back to the community. Please come to this tournament so that I may receive more income

#esports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom