• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clowsui and Hilt Present: VENGEANCE - Arcade Legacy - IMPULSE Circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Hmm...well hopefully a good stream can be found. Because other than Jaxel and VGBC (at times), every other stream has been kind of ***, especially at Midwest events.

Perhaps some extra financial incentive/help could coerce GIMR to change his mind?

:phone:
it's a scheduling thing i think nothing to do w $$

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
LOL at those handicap matches. Idk
I hate it when people sandbag against me, also he isnt learning anything from playing matches like that. :/

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
We should always be trying to help people improve, to help grow the scene.... Everyone always has room to learn. Even top players...

BetaDyne

Smash Cadet
You say this like I'll have an objection to it. lol
Well just in case heh

Also any Louisville cats need a ride or anyone on the way need a ride hit me up. And I should be able to help out (I'll only have 3 other seats but as long as gas money is involved and its not too far out of the way, I'm your man)

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
We should always be trying to help people improve, to help grow the scene.... Everyone always has room to learn. Even top players...

Agreed, more people should think this. But if you knew Thugz, you would know why he's always getting trolled so hard. I mean, if I wasn't so real with him while he was still in high school, I'm pretty sure he would have hung himself in MI by now. Like, damn. I don't even want to continue.

He's way cooler and better now that he's had a semester of college under him.

And yes, I'm aware of what I'm saying.

Yes, I am.

Maybe?

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Agreed, more people should think this. But if you knew Thugz, you would know why he's always getting trolled so hard. I mean, if I wasn't so real with him while he was still in high school, I'm pretty sure he would have hung himself in MI by now. Like, damn. I don't even want to continue.

He's way cooler and better now that he's had a semester of college under him.

And yes, I'm aware of what I'm saying.

Yes, I am.

Maybe?
He has "matured" slightly since being in MI. But he still takes things way to damn serious.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
We're going to need someone's stream setup for this tournament since VGBC GIMR confirmed he can't make it. Free venue + entry to BOTH events will be offered for this
I'm coming. Should I bring along stream equipment?

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Oh man. :( that stinks. <_<
So...
Bring your dk plush will. Also if you go, it'll be easier to convince a local friend, a dk main, to drag his butt out here to this. :0

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
OH fortune city.

Hey Bio dibs on Smith's headset.
can I spot you a chirp instead?

wait

wat

who are you coming with? YES YOU'RE RUNNING STREAM WTF

and we'll pay for your entry + venue no questions asked
dunno, bus is looking expensive atm, it might just be cheaper if me and a few other md/va just drove here

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Scuba Steve is coming because I'm coming just fyi ;)

Bio and I is like this *crosses fingers

DtJ SquidBurrMoneyBurr

Smash Champion
Dude, my only Midwest tourney so far is MLG Columbus. I gotta show this region some love <3 I would really like to make it to this. Also, my birthday is 4 days after and it would be cool to celebrate with far away friends ^_^
Trident layers MM? Last time you had jury duty and I ended up eating my layers with no winner : [.

Also hell yeah Bio, we need to play sir, and o/

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Dude, my only Midwest tourney so far is MLG Columbus. I gotta show this region some love <3 I would really like to make it to this. Also, my birthday is 4 days after and it would be cool to celebrate with far away friends ^_^
We are so MMing/doing a :dk2: training session if you go.

:yeahboi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom