• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clowsui and Hilt Present: VENGEANCE - Arcade Legacy - IMPULSE Circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
If MI is going to this, I'll be going lol. I missed the Revenge, don't wanna miss this one.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
This event is now officially part of the IMPULSE circuit! By partnering with our fellow TOs we hope to improve the hype behind not only their event but our own, as well as help out any Midwesterners who want to participate in that event (which is sure to be incredible).

Keep checking back on the thread, guys! Two months isn't so much, after all...;)
Pretty much stated everything I could have said xD. Posting to further support this tournament :).

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
If MI is going to this, I'll be going lol. I missed the Revenge, don't wanna miss this one.
Good. I hear good things about your :diddy:. I wanna MM you.

Chances of me going to this just got better since I figured out things...

:018:

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Good teammate, I need it. Honger doesn't know if he will come

clowsui

Smash Legend
Wow @ Iblis. Yes.

So if everything goes as I'm hoping...

this tournament will be CRAZY, and I mean CRAZY stacked.

Stay tuned ****ersssss. Banner coming soon

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
****, ilbis. if you and GA are coming I guess I'll try to make the two hour trip to Cincy.

Even though I don't play this game anymore.

Roller

Smash Legend
To be fair, Revenge is the only one where a majority "showed up" less than sober. And that was day 2. We usually don't end our sobriety until after elimination... Except maybe Tech.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom