• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clowsui and Hilt Present: VENGEANCE - Arcade Legacy - IMPULSE Circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
EDIT: Ehhh long winded explanation not needed. We're crazy and love to party. Nuff said. We'll be well behaved.

Except me.

:yeahboi:

Inb4yellowcard

clowsui

Smash Legend
Banner's up!

For anyone who attends the tournament and advertises the tournament using the banner in a COMPLETE and VISIBLE manner (i.e. can't be cut off or hidden by other parts of your sig), they will be eligible for free entry to one event and free venue fee. We will randomly select an entrant to receive free entry to one event of their choice as well as free venue!

This deal will only be extended up until a week before the event, so strut your stuff guys!

AiB link coming soon too.

clowsui

Smash Legend
People are forever trying to take my ideas lol. I'm going to implement some ideas here probably that I never got the chance to.

AiB link up in the Event description and also here:

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=13107

Be sure to click "I am attending this tournament". Any person who posts in this thread AND clicks "I am attending this tournament" on AiB gets the chance for free venue and entry to one event of his/her choice! Like our other offer, we are only extended this up until one week before the tournament. That's plenty of time, so get to it!

Also she's not into black guys tech, nice try ;) u wanna go for her sister instead? She's into one night stands :denzel:

What's The Point

Smash Master
Be sure to click "I am attending this tournament". Any person who posts in this thread AND clicks "I am attending this tournament" on AiB gets free venue and entry to one event of his/her choice! Like our other offer, we are only extended this up until one week before the tournament. That's plenty of time, so get to it!
I assume you meant chance for free entry/venue, otherwise Arcade Legends is losing a lot of money and the winner of singles is getting $20.

Also she's not into black guys tech, nice try ;) u wanna go for her sister instead? She's into one night stands :denzel:
Dibs.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
If I win her in a Bittie Match why would it matter if she's into black guys or not? The whole point is that a black guy is gonna be into her...

:yeahboi:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Soooooooooooooooooooo I'm going to see if GA wants to come to this
Please, do. I want to MM MCPE and like your entire state. No johns. Except when I come and say I'm broke...

MI is never sober. Not on the boards or IRL. :0
Marijuana doesn't count, so sometimes they might be.

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=13107

Be sure to click "I am attending this tournament". Any person who posts in this thread AND clicks "I am attending this tournament" on AiB gets the chance for free venue and entry to one event of his/her choice! Like our other offer, we are only extended this up until one week before the tournament. That's plenty of time, so get to it!
Might have to make one of those AiB accounts, been meaning to for a while.

If I win her in a Bittie Match why would it matter if she's into black guys or not? The whole point is that a black guy is gonna be into her...
10/10 *****.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Ooo FFA! DLA has beaten me in tournament already, and I beat roller the last time I played him in bracket. I've never played thugz....
<_<

But my friend Lumi has...
:troll: hehehehee

:phone:

MJG

Smash Hero
No. Thugz used to be at every tournament I was at. I am aware of thugz ability in this game (considering the fact that he would always handicap me SEVERELY when we MM'd). Just help the kid get better lmao

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
There are a few people Ive been trying to team with for quite some time.

Like a certain vagina loving Latino.

:denzel:
Lol sure, let's do it bro.

@ WTP - Nah, been had dibs on that piece for a minute yo.

@ Chi - Please put me down as "Eddie G". I'm ditching my former tag for good (on paper at least).

Roller

Smash Legend
No. Thugz used to be at every tournament I was at. I am aware of thugz ability in this game (considering the fact that he would always handicap me SEVERELY when we MM'd). Just help the kid get better lmao
I've been told of these legendary handicap mm's. lol

We try to help, tell him to stop switching characters every 2 weeks though..

MJG

Smash Hero
How would he handicap you? 0.0

Asking me to do absurd MMs like Falco vs Pika (he only knows how to CG) and Falco vs Wario (not nearly as bad but he knows how to CG falco as well). and making me start with 2 stocks, using bad chars....etc but yeaaa

I've been told of these legendary handicap mm's. lol

We try to help, tell him to stop switching characters every 2 weeks though..
Word...he texted me this weekend telling me that he is gonna main TL...TL is baddddddddddd and I told him that.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
(he only knows how to CG)

Word...he texted me this weekend telling me that he is gonna main TL...TL is baddddddddddd and I told him that.
That's all you needed to say.

He's coming to the Nebraska tournament this weekend, I'll try to convince him to play as Pika since his competition is going to likely be a :wolf: and :dedede:

clowsui

Smash Legend
We're going to need someone's stream setup for this tournament since VGBC GIMR confirmed he can't make it. Free venue + entry to BOTH events will be offered for this

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
I'd say he was less than impressed with the last smash event he streamed so I dunno if he'd be into it.

Also if we're gonna get a FGC stream call spooky because he doesn't drop grand finals.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Kind of a premature analysis imo.

Jaxel is still streaming concentrate 4 so I wouldn't say he's quite done with the community yet. Just like any guy who's trying to make a living and get his name out there, I'm sure some financial incentive and other forms of support for his service could present a good chance of getting him to do it. Perhaps a SC5 side event as well? I'm sure that would help.

clowsui

Smash Legend
I don't think Jaxel's down to stream smash exclusives other than Juice's stuff

Also I'm not running FGC games, I'm not entirely interested in community crossover atm since this is my 2nd regional. Traditionally at my tournaments if ppl have wanted to run FGC games they do it themselves.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Hmm...well hopefully a good stream can be found. Because other than Jaxel and VGBC (at times), every other stream has been kind of ***, especially at Midwest events.

Perhaps some extra financial incentive/help could coerce GIMR to change his mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom