• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clowsui and Hilt Present: VENGEANCE - Arcade Legacy - IMPULSE Circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Make it happen Ralph.

Gather the troops.
Lead them to battle the Drunken Invaders.
Lead them to a new era of KY>>>MI.

Be the hero.

Also would said crew battle be MK legal?

ShadowPhoenix951

Smash Ace
Making MK legal doesn't really impact it much. I think Kassandra is the only one of our players that would switch to MK if he were legal.

Also, Ralph, I should be able to team. Snake/Falco?

DBSammy

Smash Ace
I want to MM as many peopls as I can at this. Also Roller we should play again if not MM… I gotta keep improving on the IC's MU. Ha Ha Also DARC SALTY RUNBACKS FROM APEX POOLS if you don't mind. Watch out for my Mario. He be takin' your lunch money. And your stocks.
Mario ditto MM steep?

:phone:

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Two things:

I may be looking for a dubz partner. Not sure what's going down with Eddie G. That man is unpredictable. This :dedede: /:warioc: knows his way around doubles ;)

And...I smell a MI/KY crew battle. **** needs to happen. Lol. KY johned out last time D:
I am going to this. And I would like to be honorary MI for the crew battle if it happens. KY needs to feel my now-back in practice wrath.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
If we do the KY vs MI crew battle, I'm fine with MK legal or banned. Since I'd probably be one of 2-3 MI MKs going.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Yeah and you needed to bust out the rules in order to beat judo. :0
Judo is really good and will probably win this tournament. He knows how to turn pause off before a match. ;)

Nicole

Smash Champion
Nicole, if you're coming, please team with me!

i am coming, however i dont team with olimars.

actually i also have a teammate already which is the real reason :awesome:

...also i had no idea what you were trying to ask me last night because i was incompetent, however, it was to team with you for this tournament. i realize that now.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I'll be taking MM Requests for this I've decided >_>
I will probably say no to a lot of them though :)

:popo:
:zerosuitsamus:
:pit:

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
I want to MM as many peopls as I can at this. Also Roller we should play again if not MM… I gotta keep improving on the IC's MU. Ha Ha Also DARC SALTY RUNBACKS FROM APEX POOLS if you don't mind. Watch out for my Mario. He be takin' your lunch money. And your stocks.
my :snake: vs your :mario2:?

Nicole

Smash Champion
yeah i'll be taking mms too. anyone who likes using mk is welcome to use him in a mm against me even though he's banned at the tourney and all.

also i wont mm any olimars...even if i win, i lose, because i had to play against olimar. oh and all y'all texas people coming should mm me. sync i'll make an exception since i know you play olimar.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
yeah i'll be taking mms too. anyone who likes using mk is welcome to use him in a mm against me even though he's banned at the tourney and all.

also i wont mm any olimars...even if i win, i lose, because i had to play against olimar. oh and all y'all texas people coming should mm me. sync i'll make an exception since i know you play olimar.
Baby girl we gon' finally play in singles?

:denzel:

:dedede: vs :peach: $5 Bo3. :D

Roller

Smash Legend
Ralph, you want to face my main this time? :popo: vs :snake: for $5?

Also lookin to mm you Nicole, lord knows I need to figure out wtf I'm doing vs peach...

sneaky and shadowphoenix, you want to mm as well?

And I'll mm you logic, as per tradition. lol

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
mm me with your ICs. 5 Dollars.
Accepted
Who do you use?

I won't MM you, but you should pencil me in for our traditional "Take Pity on DeLux and teach him the Peach MU" 30 minutes we go through like every tournament :D :D :D

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
I guess I'll have to donate a dollar or so to Nicole like I normally do. Sigh.

Tech maybe we'll actually do a MM this time (lol no). Lux, I get to show you why Pit sucks. Maybe Suyon will show you as well, since he sucks a lot less than I do. I might get to re-expose Infern's janky Mario in the ditto too. All this without entering. The best.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
you dont go to instate ;;
^^^^^^^

I'll MM you Nicole, you've played good :diddy:'s so I'd like you to tell me about how far behind them you think I am ^_^

Judo777

Smash Master
Yeah and you needed to bust out the rules in order to beat judo. :0
Judo is really good and will probably win this tournament. He knows how to turn pause off before a match. ;)

Wait..... you can turn pause off BEFORE the start of the match?????? since when???????

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom