• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

close thread

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Lol, your cockyness always makes me laugh ^_^ I cant go, Im on east coast :'[ way 2 far.
get plane tickets early early and it will be cheap. plus, u will get to meet all the samus mains!

Crystanium

Smash Hero
get plane tickets early early and it will be cheap. plus, u will get to meet all the samus mains!
If they all attend. Nevada is California's next-door neighbor. There seems to be a lot of time to prepare for this, but I've never been out of state before. I should go and see.

Tudor

Smash Journeyman
Lmao xyro...

I don't understand how you can still be this confident after everyone telling you i'm better... but it still makes me laugh every time ^^

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Is there any other way to attend this even without going on an airplane to get there? I'm not comfortable with the idea of flying.

Tudor

Smash Journeyman
Dude Dryn drive!!!!!! I drive to Cali all the time, it's not that bad. Or you can take a Greyhound (that's not too bad either).

Xyro77

If they all attend. Nevada is California's next-door neighbor. There seems to be a lot of time to prepare for this, but I've never been out of state before. I should go and see.
plz look into it NOW. the faster u act, the cheaper it is.

Lmao xyro...

I don't understand how you can still be this confident after everyone telling you i'm better... but it still makes me laugh every time ^^
maybe ive already accepted your better.............NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA!

Is there any other way to attend this even without going on an airplane to get there? I'm not comfortable with the idea of flying.
dryn, my first ever plane trip was to cali last weekend. i was ****ting my pants i was so scared. But once i was in the air,,,,,,,,,i was ok. not to mention my ipod was bustin out some TASTY 80's music, it took my mind off of the flight.

Dude Dryn drive!!!!!! I drive to Cali all the time, it's not that bad. Or you can take a Greyhound (that's not too bad either).
driving isnt bad since your kinda close to nevada. im in tx so a 21 hour drive was out of the question.

Greyhound sounds good. Thanks!
bus is cool too but its gonna take a while.

Gum

Smash Journeyman
Hhaha this is hilarious. I would love to go and utterly destroy you Xyro, but I too am east coast. def not. good luck to everyone who is going though.

Xyro77

Hhaha this is hilarious. I would love to go and utterly destroy you Xyro, but I too am east coast. def not. good luck to everyone who is going though.
gum!!!! plz go! get your tickets WAY ahead of time and all will be well! plz!

MRS1

Smash Journeyman
yeah i wish i could go to this but I'm east coast too. I'm not discounting a greyhound ride but I don't know what I'll be doing come march.

Anyway: Heres a event East Coast Samuses can go to: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=196784

Bum's Bronx weekly, its not a tournament but a lot of good players go. I'm going to go to one soon, maybe next week when I'm back in NY probably. Anyone else who can should come too.

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
why doesnt everyone just go to winter game fest in san diego so i dont have to drive so freaking longggg ahhh

edit: so j4pu doesnt have to drive so freaking long ahhh

KingChaos

Smash Journeyman
eh thats too far I may be in nevada this summer but not spring break or whenever the tourny is.

xXTACXx

Smash Journeyman
eh thats too far I may be in nevada this summer but not spring break or whenever the tourny is.
i have the exact response, i live in northern Canada and for me to travel all that way is sillyness. although i will be in Nevada this summer for any tourny there at the time. Chaos we should discuss a date and me you and tudor will be there at least so there is 3 saus mains but as of march i cant make it and GL to eveyone who attends and tudor get you and xyro on youtube plz.

Tudor

Smash Journeyman
i have the exact response, i live in northern Canada and for me to travel all that way is sillyness. although i will be in Nevada this summer for any tourny there at the time. Chaos we should discuss a date and me you and tudor will be there at least so there is 3 saus mains but as of march i cant make it and GL to eveyone who attends and tudor get you and xyro on youtube plz.

Sounds great!

O btw me and xyro did play, didn't you see his youtube vid? I changed my gamertag to trashy tudor, or TT for short!

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Sounds great!

O btw me and xyro did play, didn't you see his youtube vid? I changed my gamertag to trashy tudor, or TT for short!
Are you sure? You don't use the Gravity Suit color, Tudor. I think that was really me.

Ravin

Smash Lord
If i get directions. I can figure out bus tickets vs driving costs.

Id need a place to stay. Colorado isnt too far away.

Also your way too full of yourself. But i love it. ^.^

Xyro77

If i get directions. I can figure out bus tickets vs driving costs.

Id need a place to stay. Colorado isnt too far away.

Also your way too full of yourself. But i love it. ^.^
im taking a plane. if u get the tickets at the end of jan or the beginning of feb they will be MUCH cheaper.

am i really full of myself or am i just trying to edge on people?

Ravin

Smash Lord
A little of both.

Im looking into tickets and crap now... Also gotta figure out Work Vs Time off.

I work two full time jobs. Leaves me little time to do much of anything.

Samus on teams is badass... I wanna upload a few things for you guys to see.

Ravin

Smash Lord
It would be good to get a lot of the Samus mains going. Xyro has a lot pointed me out before for my 1ee7 skillz.

In all seriousness. Im trying to get my work to let me have it off, but because i have my birthday off this month i dont know if they would let me. I could try to get my paid holiday hours.

Ravin

Smash Lord
God ****it...

Im talking to my boss tomorrow. I need to discuss with him anyway about transferring inside. IE Better paying job because six months is Feb 02 for me and im illegible. :O

March 28th, 29th, and 30th for the after party...?

Hmm, i might even have some paid off time at that time :O oh ****.

Xyro77

the whole thing......request of a day before the event and a day after the event.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Lol I wish, it'd be fun and it'd boost her Teir ranking so we don't' get laughed at as much. as amusing as it is beating those guys that laugh it still sucks that they laughed :p

I live in Canada so I can't go either, aside from that just moved out so I'm so broke I'm living on bread and cheese :( and my girlfriends cooking ( which is intence)

Xyro77

the day before is when u would need to fly out.

i had an accident with my truck today........i wont be able to attend SiN. i will be going to genisis(i hope) though.

Ravin

Smash Lord
Well Genisis is what I orginally planned for. A lot of the guys in Denver are *****ing because I suggested Sin. Because they are broke Mofos.

Sucks...

If your not going to SiN, then i might as well go with the Denver crew when you go to Cali in June/July is it?

So ill be there for sure.

Top Bottom