• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clash of the Titans 5! ~ Twitter Updates @vVv_ChiboSempai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
if megabus tickets are seriously 2$ to philly i think i might go!... imiss my wifi and umad **** :(

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Boss + BigLou would be awesome
if not biglou then korn

megabus is the best
buy it early and you get those dollar trip deals

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
All of GTA is probably coming to this.

Just saying.

Consider me 100% confirmed.

Also, would it be possible to get housing?

*EDIT* Also, when you say set-ups, does that include TVs? If not, consider me confirmed for bringing one set-up, maybe two.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Yes, setups are for Wii + TV. I might be offering a discount as well for just a Wii (and Brawl of course). I'm going to have all the prices and such finalized within 2 weeks or so.

Glad to hear Canada will be in full force for this like they were for CoT4, tons were in attendance for that.

As for housing we have a variety of players in the area. I live within walking distance of the venue and can house about 8 people max, though I'm not sure who I'm housing yet. Vex lives a short drive away (like 15-20 minutes), not sure what his plans are yet. There are some various UFB members in the area. If you like Melee then Cactuar might house you lol.

I'm going to organize housing stuff as well soonish.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Yeah, I like Melee quite a bit actually. That might work out if he doesn't mind Project M.

Also, I might be able to get a hold of a projector or two if you want multiple projectors at the tournament.

*edit* I notice this is stickied. Which means no Norfair, but w/e. At least I still have PS2, Japes, and Brinstar.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Yea, I'll be following the BBRC Ruleset when it is finished very soon

I should be ok on projectors, if not though I'll talk to you, thanks for the offer

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Tjoe and blacka would be a hilarious team
I would get a camera on them for mid match trash talk lol

canada goin hard on this tourney, lovin' it

does that make it international? haha

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
As much as I'd love to see it, I'm not promising anything side events. There's a good chance that there will be something, and to decide what event I'll just poll the venue to see what event is most favored. Remember that this event is 2 days, not 3 like some nationals, and priority above all else is getting the 2 main events done.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Dat chibo housing :awesome:

Nah jk that's never happening again. way too many people the first time

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lmao yea, i actually have a bigger place now, but I'm definitely not housing anywhere near that many again (however that was kind of hilarious lol). I forgot about 1 or 2 cars so when they showed up I was like... yea.... sure u can still stay here lol
I think I'm going to put an 8 person cap or so this time, not like the freicken 24 or whatever there was all in a single one bedroom apartment lol

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
In that case I call a spot for me and hrblack

It was kinda close to venue and we passed a cheesesteak place on the way from venue to there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom