• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clash of the Titans 5! ~ Twitter Updates @vVv_ChiboSempai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Chibo, you gotta update me sometime on how far the Cheesesteak places are from the venue. It doesn't have to be Pat or Geno's. Preferably someplace that 50+ of us can walk to to get some.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
There was a place we went to like 2 blocks or so south of chibos old house that way pretty good. Didn't seem too far away either

Keitaro either this or ktar we should team

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
There arent any good cheesesteak places around chibo or the venue.

u gotta go to the ghetto to get a good 1. and idk if 50+ of yall wanna walk around lookin for cheesteaks

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Kingtoon is lying, Abner's Steaks are legit. They aren't Pat's or Geno's, but they're really good, and its only 5 blocks from the venue, 37th and Chestnut. I'm going to try and get online reg up this weekend.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
why do i need to lie? they prolli are ok but not top notch.

if some1 needs a cheesseak go to MAX's.

well it doesnt matter. people who dont really eat cheesesteaks prolli would think any place is legit

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
why do i need to lie? they prolli are ok but not top notch.

if some1 needs a cheesseak go to MAX's.

well it doesnt matter. people who dont really eat cheesesteaks prolli would think any place is legit
lol true. As a non pa resident its all amazing to me

Keitaro

God...even more of an incentive just to go to this tournament LOL.
So True!!

There was a place we went to like 2 blocks or so south of chibos old house that way pretty good. Didn't seem too far away either

Keitaro either this or ktar we should team
I'm free to team for this, we should do it.

There arent any good cheesesteak places around chibo or the venue.

u gotta go to the ghetto to get a good 1. and idk if 50+ of yall wanna walk around lookin for cheesteaks
Kingtoon is lying, Abner's Steaks are legit. They aren't Pat's or Geno's, but they're really good, and its only 5 blocks from the venue, 37th and Chestnut. I'm going to try and get online reg up this weekend.
This is it then!!

Hyyyyyyyyyype
YESSSS!!!

I'll make Cheesesteak-Walk-Thread a week or two before the actual tournament. The cheesesteak walk will be on the night of the first day of the tournament.

Edit: Just saw your post Chibo. Nah son, its gotta be Saturday night when everyone is around. Gonna walk straight from the venue to the cheesesteak place.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
True that, I'm down

I'll prob do a Friday night steak fest though for traveling to Pat's/Geno's. Though the sat night steak walk will be nothing short of amazing. lmao that place is gonna be nuts with like 50 people walking in.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
We gotta all walk there on that angry mob status :awesome:

alright keitaro let's team at this. falco and diddy/wario wolololol

Keitaro

We gotta all walk there on that angry mob status :awesome:

alright keitaro let's team at this. falco and diddy/wario wolololol
Nice! And yeah I was actually hoping we'd get considered an angry mob again.

The more people that walk with us, the higher the chances!! Come everyone!!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Guys! Guys! Calm Down! The police are calling us an angry mob. We're video gamers... that really want some Philly Cheesesteaks :)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
If they don't have enough supplies to feed us its gonna get real angry mob real quick though :laugh:

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
lol im just jk, but abners is hella good
really? just jk... just just kidding? That's like saying ATM machine or PIN number.. or as soon as asap. Those redundant phrases drive me nuts! I have a name for those phrases. I call them RP phrases. Can you guess what the RP stands for?

Answer:
Redundant Phrases.. so yes, RP phrases in itself is a redundant phrase.. clever huh?

Just curious, but are there any nice Americans who would buy a Canadian a 4loko? I reeeeeally wanna try one. ahah.
I thought 4lokos were made illegal here in PA.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Might as well go to another US tournament. I loved the last one, including the "riot" LOL so yeah confirm me.

I wanna be in GDX's pool again....

_umbra_

Smash Champion
iirc they took the caffeine out of lokos and put them back on the market

i know you can get them in state college, but i'm pretty sure they're the new ones :(

Keitaro

I'm too lazy to search to see if 4 lokos are banned in Jersey.

@ Patches: I'll buy any liquor you need during or before the tourney. I'm 23 and I can drive so it'll be easy.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
The (new) CoT5 website is done, with registration added. Just working on getting it online, should be up tomorrow so people can get their registration on.

With that I'll also say I have the venue fee price settled. Registration is in 3 phases: Early, Regular, and Late. Early reg is online from when the site goes up until Match 31st. Venue fee this way is $15. Regular reg is from april 1st (no fools lol) until like idk, a week before the tourney. This venue fee is $20. If you miss all of that, you can reg at the door with a $25 venue fee. I STRONGLY suggest everyone signs up online since I will be making pools before the tournament and posting them online. I can not guarantee extremely accurate seeding for anyone who regs at the door. Might as well reg early to save $$$, put it towards a nice philly cheesesteak :)

Additionally, for anyone who doesn't want to pay by debit/credit, you can give me the money in person if you happen to meet me at any tourneys or smashfests or whatever, and I'll charge you the current price on the website and you can pay in cash.

Everyone should reg asap, the more people that sign up sooner, the more the interest spreads at a faster rate with a great attendee list, not to mention your name will be right up there at the top ;)

Patches

Smash Master
I'm too lazy to search to see if 4 lokos are banned in Jersey.

@ Patches: I'll buy any liquor you need during or before the tourney. I'm 23 and I can drive so it'll be easy.
I love you. No homo.

It sucks though, cause at tourney, I'll have been 19 for 3 weeks, so I can drink in Canada, but not the states. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom