• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clash of the Titans 5! ~ Twitter Updates @vVv_ChiboSempai

Status
Not open for further replies.

swordgard

Smash Hero
I play sheik, point fail.

Il ask for you. That or the person in question will read this.

Patches

Smash Master
and I'm going to this, nothing is stopping me.
I'm checking every day for my 2 dollar tickets. The moment I see them up, I buy them!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
$2 ticket deal is so legit, and the megabus station in philly is a walkable distance from the venue, like 3 blocks

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
COT5 COMBO GIVEAWAY!

I will be teaming up with various TOs across North America to be giving away a CoT5 Combo Pass to the highest placing player from their region at a large tournament there. Go to the tournament, place high, and get the CoT5 Combo Pass, which will be entering you into singles and doubles (your share of the team) for free, with a free venue fee as well. I will be giving away one CoT5 Combo Pass in each region: Atl North, Atl South, Midwest, Southwest, Pac West, and Canada. I am currently considering the possibility of looking into Hawaii and Europe as well.

Events are TBD but will span across March and April. WHOBO 3 has already been announced as a CoT5 Combo Giveaway event, and I'm ready to announce the next. The next CoT5 Combo Giveaway will be Good **** Stratford!
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=296753

The highest placing Midwest player (MI, OH, IN, KY, MI, IL, WI, MN, ND, SD, IA, MO, MT, NE, KS, or WY - this is just a tad different than how SWF Regional Zones does it) in the Brawl singles event at Good **** Stratford will win the CoT5 Combo Pass.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
There's no other tourney this big in the south between now and then though

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
As long as there's a regional type thing it's fine, like a 40-50 person with attendance from most of FL + maybe a couple surrounding states if they want?
I'm also having trouble finding a WC tourney. wtf, AN has tourneys like these every other week lol

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Hmm. then pick the tourney in tallahassee fl on the last Saturday of march. I know other south states non Florida are going like al ga possibly nc . and its in March

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
got any big canada tourneys comin up you guys think would be cool for it?

(hint: pick one ally won't be at lolol)

Patches

Smash Master
got any big canada tourneys comin up you guys think would be cool for it?

(hint: pick one ally won't be at lolol)
Generally all of our tournaments are 30 - 40 people.

Would it be fair, if Ally went, just to choose who got second? Cause that's pretty well whats gonna happen at ours on the 26th.

No offense Joe. <3

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lol unfortunately i cant, it's based on region though, I did that so players like ally who travel everywhere can not win every pass, but the canada one is the one that he's allowed to win lol

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I'm only "giving" the pass to whoever earns it just out of fairness, it's not like a physical item you can give to someone, it's that you will be automatically registered for cot5 as soon as you win. however you are more than welcome to pay for the other person's entry, which is pretty much the same thing as giving it to someone else.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I'm only "giving" the pass to whoever earns it just out of fairness, it's not like a physical item you can give to someone, it's that you will be automatically registered for cot5 as soon as you win. however you are more than welcome to pay for the other person's entry, which is pretty much the same thing as giving it to someone else.
look at my post near the top of this page! the one with the link

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
That actually looks nice, I'll look into it over the weekend, kind of busy tonight + tomorrow. However that is the same day as Xanadu 3 which I heard a NC car is going to, but still awesome. I mean no offense to anyone, but it's not like someone not from Florida would win the Atl South pass lol (but would be mad hype if they did)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom