• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clash of the Titans 5! ~ Twitter Updates @vVv_ChiboSempai

Status
Not open for further replies.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
nope, I said june

then again who knows, it was almost 4am so I'm not responsible for anything I said lol

@keitaro ul def be able to help

clowsui

Smash Legend
might be at the april one if it falls on the right weekend

if there's pools at that one my chances of being there are exponentially increased, not going to an Atl North event only to 1-2 or 2-2 or something

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I absolutely love doing pools, no reason why I wouldn't
I've ran pools at like 18 person tourneys, on that AZ status lol

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
yeah, idk what's up with east coast never doing pools.
at least the midwest did something right

_umbra_

Smash Champion
good chance I won't be able to come down if this is in the summer... i'll try though

i should at least be at your april thing

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Gotta check out my finances if I can go to this + EU tourneys + Apex. Interested in any case.

:059:

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Got the main pic and the sig updated, everyone rock this in your signature!

Edit:

Just updated the first official trailer:
[yt]eh2QwW1Noq4[/yt]

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
So what kinds of things do you guys want to see at CoT5?

Now that the venue is secured I'm starting to organize everything event wise.
I'll be doing 1 round of doubles pools and 2 rounds of singles pools
People will be able to register for singles and doubles online, though everyone won't have to say their teammate until you get to the venue on Saturday. Pools will be prepared before the tournament (but there will also be late signups early on Saturday) so pools r1 for singles can start asap on Sat. While pools r1 is going on we will get everyone's teammates taken care of and doubles pools will be made. when r1 singles is done we will begin r1 of doubles, meanwhile r2 of singles will be made and then done. bracket play for both events will be held on sunday.

VGBC will be here providing tons of cool equipment along with my own stuff. We'll have an awesome stream, tons of recording setups, likely 2 - 3 projectors in the venue (if we have 2 they will be for 2 setups, if we have 3 it will be 2 on setups, one for the backet), and much more. VGBC alone said they can provide 40 setups, and that's ALL for BRAWL.

People who come early or leave late for CoT5 can spend some time in Philadelphia. Since I'll be out of school then (and hopefully not starting my job until July) I'll take some time to try and organize some trips to top notch cheesesteak places, the rocky steps, etc. And who knows, maybe for our 21 and over crowd we'll hit up Atlantic City like 2 nights before the tournament ;)

So what do you guys wanna see? More philadelphia locations you want me to help organize a trip to? Amateur brackets? (not done like pound 5 tho lol)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
hopefully i can catch my correct flight this time. last time was embarassing

id be down to do some visiting to other philly places if i can get an early enough flight. i like the idea of organizing trips to other places

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Chibo, im sorry to say this but...i've quit. Actually, i haven't seriously played this game since the monday after my last tourney which was a week after Ktar 4. (about 6 weeks ago IIRC)

Also, i can find new name searches within 3 1/2 hours like a pro :3

V1CE

Smash Champion
Chibo, im sorry to say this but...i've quit. Actually, i haven't seriously played this game since the monday after my last tourney which was a week after Ktar 4. (about 6 weeks ago IIRC)

Also, i can find new name searches within 3 1/2 hours like a pro :3
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lol

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I guess I'm jumping on the ask for teammate bandwagon?

Anyone wanna team with a **** teammate but bad char if you're not used to teaming with him? :laugh:

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
COT5 COMBO GIVEAWAY!

I will be teaming up with various TOs across North America to be giving away a CoT5 Combo Pass to the highest placing player from their region at a large tournament there. Go to the tournament, place high, and get the CoT5 Combo Pass, which will be entering you into singles and doubles (your share of the team) for free, with a free venue fee as well. I will be giving away one CoT5 Combo Pass in each region: Atl North, Atl South, Midwest, Southwest, Pac West, and Canada. I am currently considering the possibility of looking into Hawaii and Europe as well.

Events are TBD but will span across March and April. However with this announcement I am ready to say that the first CoT5 Combo Giveaway will be WHOBO 3!
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12275579&postcount=3130

The highest placing Southwest player (Az, Ut, Co, Nm, Tx, Ok, La, Ar - this is just a tad different than how SWF Regional Zones does it) in the singles event at WHOBO 3 will win the CoT5 Combo Pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom