• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
I dont wanna get on Mario`s train....I love yah, mario, but not in THAT way, lol.

Hopefully we can get an all SD crew. I bet with all the subs we can.

Pheonix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FrostboltPhoenix
Just got spacers the other day and they hurt like a mofo! Anyone got any tips to relieve the pain?

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
Just got spacers the other day and they hurt like a mofo! Anyone got any tips to relieve the pain?
Ignore it. That's what I did.
Dude... Pheonix, if anything, you're setting your self up for verbal pain with a request like that.
No worries guys, I'll take care of this:

You need to get that d*** out of your mouth first.
Or put it back in.

I wasn't sure where Hall and Oats wanted to take this joke, but I'm pretty sure I covered both possibilities...

Pheonix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FrostboltPhoenix
No worries guys, I'll take care of this:

You need to get that d*** out of your mouth first.
Or put it back in.

I wasn't sure where Hall and Oats wanted to take this joke, but I'm pretty sure I covered both possibilities...
I dont get it :confused:

supermario27mx

Smash Ace
I dont wanna get on Mario`s train....I love yah, mario, but not in THAT way, lol.
Hopefully we can get an all SD crew. I bet with all the subs we can.
you do know that was a one time thing right? lol

Mario and Skyla`s Pika PK Power Crew of AwesomeNess (added "Ness" to awesome)
- Mario
- PK Skyler
- 3 open spots

Friday smashfest after 4. Those who need practice know who they are.

Pheonix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FrostboltPhoenix
Yeah, it'd be nice if people posted a list of who they were housing and if they can house anymore people.

- Oats is Housing -

BoA
Teba
Leepuff
Maylinh
JTB
(I'll ask if I can house more)

- Havok is Housing -
Everyone that is going to train Somiyah

- Somiyah is Housing -
?

- Awex is Housing -
?

- Pheonix is Housing -

?
late quote lol

anyways i'll probably be housing
-MikeHAZE
-TlocCPU
-Adambomb
-Tyrant

The only problem is that mike really wants to go to Havoks, but i dunno if he has enough space with the crapload hes already housing

somiyah

Smash Journeyman
late quote lol

-MikeHAZE
-TlocCPU
-Adambomb
-Tyrant

The only problem is that mike really wants to go to Havoks, but i dunno if he has enough space with the crapload hes already housing
And I'm housing

Friday Night

- HugS
- Mango
- Romeo
- Hugs' brother

Friday and Saturday Night

- GameDragonX

IMPORTANT: I know TJ has tons of tvs, so bring them to wgf. Please, everyone, try your best. I just saw on AiB how few set ups we have...

Soid

Smash Journeyman
late quote lol

(this is havok)

i already said yea for housing Mike sooooo iono bout that phoenix. i guess i should talk to him.

Pheonix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FrostboltPhoenix
(this is havok)

i already said yea for housing Mike sooooo iono bout that phoenix. i guess i should talk to him.
Yeah i've been making all of that housing arrangements with Tloc, and then i find out mike wants to be at your place so ionno

FIERCE

Smash Journeyman
Anyone that is good at video editing can you PLEASE help me out so that I don't release such atrocities like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ff9Twsqo8rg

No, but really. I have around 40 clips recorded that I want to put together for a small video & I just released a bitty trailer of a few. Wee.

Gishnak

Smash Ace
Oh havok, I'm staying at your place. I didn't bother making sure that's alright or anything. I know we're tight like a glove. Or some girl pre-training.

Good, see you then.

Soid

Smash Journeyman
This is Havok, today we have some of NorCal paying us an early visit and if anyone wants to head over today to my place they are more than welcome to.

Worst case scenario, its just me and TKD.

Edit: that´s cool, anything to serve my humble dagishnak and diddy knight and CO..

Soid

Smash Journeyman
no sorry i havent paid my phone! lol ive been in tj for last couple of days with tkd, soid and mogx.

my phone will be working later on today, ill be home like at 1 i think. more or less.

Cioran

Smash Cadet
Hey Guys -

I live in Uni Heights area -- I'd like to come play some friendlies sometime if that's cool. Been very active in a variety of fighting game communities, most notably VF5, but I want to get serious about Brawl now. Played since Melee, though not against anyone worthwhile. I am thoroughly mediocre but that's where you come in (to beat me senseless and get me better).

Any info would be appreciated. Thanks dudes.
Dustin/ Cioran

somiyah

Smash Journeyman
Hey Guys -

I live in Uni Heights area -- I'd like to come play some friendlies sometime if that's cool. Been very active in a variety of fighting game communities, most notably VF5, but I want to get serious about Brawl now. Played since Melee, though not against anyone worthwhile. I am thoroughly mediocre but that's where you come in (to beat me senseless and get me better).

Dustin/ Cioran
hey welcome to the community ^_______^

i HIGHLY recommend you to go to this weekend's Winter Game Fest tourney at UCSD ( http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=197010) to whet your appetite. (you don't have to play)

these huge tournies inspire you so much, you can meet and watch quite a few of the top players, and it's where the cream of the crop memories are made above smaller tournies imo. These are only the least of the advantages.

TKD

Smash Lord
I've made it to the united states, people. Let's play. I'm at the weekly get-together place of smash goodness also known as Havokz's. Waiting for NorCal people BTW. They must be going through that painfully long ride right now. Good luck to them.

I wish cute characters were top tier in Brawl. Meta Knight, Snake and Falco? What happened to Pikachu? My character icon feels so uncharacteristic.

Also hi Dustin =)

PS:
Dude no combos in brawl...whaa...?? combos!! =]
i should start adding "slow motion" and "holy sh*t" to my combo videos

Cioran

Smash Cadet
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

If I can get a half day from work, I'd love to swing by UCSD for the tourney. I actually went to school there and know my around.

If I can't get away that day, I'm definitely looking forward to playing y'all soon. :>

CiO

TKD

Smash Lord
UCSD will be going on for 2 days, so there's chance for you to show up.
Only 1st day has sign-ups and whatnot though i think

supermario27mx

Smash Ace
Hey Guys -
Dustin/ Cioran
Sup dude, welcome to our little thread.

EDIT: also stay tuned for our weekly Brawl tournaments that are scheduled come back sometime soon.
SD is gonna ****!!!
SD is taking WGF

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
late quote lol

-MikeHAZE
-TlocCPU
-Adambomb
-Tyrant

iono

its just that

i'd rather be cramped at havoks

then be bored
+ i don't really know you well nor does anyone in my car besides cpu......................

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
@ TKD: Please tell me you liked the "Holy ****", the arrows, the slow-motion. I want a sincere answer because I think it's funny as all hell.

@ BluntHaze. Lol.

Awex

Smash Lord
The "Holy ****s" cracked me the hell up, lol.

Also, welcome, Cioran. I got your PM, sorry for not replying. I have a tendency to forget if I don't reply right away. :p

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
Will anything be happening at Havok's on Friday? I could try to convince Phear to drive me over there. The token San Diego Asians, amirite?!

;)

Pheonix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FrostboltPhoenix
iono

its just that

i'd rather be cramped at havoks

then be bored
+ i don't really know you well nor does anyone in my car besides cpu......................

Stay with Havok then, i could really care less, i just wanted to know so there would be no surrprises you know?

Top Bottom