• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
Yeah man, second day only. Your soooo great :D I can talk adress type stuff with you when its closer to the tourney....

Havok, do you have any space for housing? Also, I can pay you for gas for rides...if I can house w/ u, then Id need a ride from thr tourney to ur house 1st day, a ride to the tourney 2nd day, and a ride to my house 2nd day....I can pay for all of it.

PKSkyler can fill that last spot :D
:O.

Sorry dude, but that was a little late. We already filled up a possible crew. But in case someone flakes out (bound to happen, hopefully) you're second in line after Samuelson.

**Havok**

Smash Lord
I have our fifth for our crew, we'll talk this over later (Oats)..

Yea, that's fine sky, you can crash here.

Ok so im done with work for now.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
OK, im bring sleepin gear and hygene like stuff (toothbrush deoderant)

Actually, i still gotta ask my dad but im sure he`ll be fine with it.

And its cool if im not in crews, Oats. I lost to samuelson anyway last tourney :p I could probably form a "San Diego C" Crew anyway xD

I gotta practice hardcore for WFG though. I hear training under Kaio-Sama is pretty efficent when you cant get in on that hyprobalic time chamber.......

somiyah

Smash Journeyman
@ Underwing and PKSkyler: Heyyyy if there's a c crew I'm up for that, or I'll wait for the d crew :)

But most importantly: nobody said if they could house up to another 4 people, kira and his friends, he'll be representing for socal, don't let us down!!!!

I'm housing Hugs, Romeo, Mango, and Hugs' bro for one night and all the nights for gamedragonx.

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
I gotta practice hardcore for WFG though. I hear training under Kaio-Sama is pretty efficent when you cant get in on that hyprobalic time chamber.......[/QUOTE]

We live Stateside, young Earthboundling, so he is called "King Kai". None of that sama ****.

...sorry to sound like a rooster-sucker, but I get irritated when people call anime and video game titles/characters by Japanese names when people have put time into translating them for Westerners.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
We live Stateside, young Earthboundling, so he is called "King Kai". None of that sama ****.

...sorry to sound like a rooster-sucker, but I get irritated when people call anime and video game titles/characters by Japanese names when people have put time into translating them for Westerners.

glah sorry. Ill just go train under Kamesennin with Kuririn, Tenshinhan, and Yamucha then. Or slack off and play some Mother 2 on my Super Famicon.
oh, whoops.

PS: C Crew will be hard core. The first five to sign up can get in on that. I gotz Somiyah(ive never met you, so we`ll meet on Saturday.) and Underwing so far (myself, too.)

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
glah sorry. Ill just go train under Kamesennin with Kuririn, Tenshinhan, and Yamucha then. Or slack off and play some Mother 2 on my Super Famicon.
oh, whoops.

Go finish your ramen, son. I'm sure you have a busy day filled with La Blue Girl and hanging out with the chikan on the subway...by the way, isn't it Famicom, oh great chibi lord of all things Japanese?

...you do realize that I'm just giving you a hard time and have no problems with you, right?

somiyah

Smash Journeyman
UPDATE: Kira and co. have found housing.

@ hack: by golly, I think we have a c crew o.o guys let's seriously do this if there aren't any rules against it (i.e. I honestly don't know if sd can have more than one crew)

@ PKSkyler: and of course gursalug means he does have a problem with you =]

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
@ hack: by golly, I think we have a c crew o.o guys let's seriously do this if there aren't any rules against it (i.e. I honestly don't know if sd can have more than one crew)
There are no limits to crews.
Since there's no limits to the crews then yeah Im down! Who's all in it???

Edit: SD's 3rd crew

-Dreamhack619
-Somiyah
-
-
-

Who else Somiyah?

Awex

Smash Lord
PK Skyler and Underwing wanted in? lol

Also.. Gursalug and PK Skyler need to stop bickering. Ness mains gotta stick together yo.

D

Deleted member

Roshi talking about awex:

"5th and last NOTE: phew* i had to answer questions that were just omg idiotic. last note is about yoshi's combo's. Awex pointed out that this video has only consecutive hits in it. i must in return point out, that yoshi technically has no LEGIT combo, and that he only has consecutive hits to his display. unlike awex who probably uses god tiers to win his battles, i fight for my friends XD"

Get ***** son XD

FIERCE

Smash Journeyman
Is anyone partner-less for Doubles? I've been considering entering but I'm not sure who's free.
If you are just let me know on here (:

**Havok**

Smash Lord
*Love for louise*

I'm in TJ with tkd and soid right now.

Day 1, right? :laugh:

[SIZE="3"]To Those Crashing at my place:[/SIZE]

READ

-Sleeping bag, if you don't have one, get one, borrow one I don't care.

-Pillows, im not providing any (see explanation below).

-Couches are off limits (mothers orders, can't have them smelling like smashers.) They will merely be used for putting your stuff there. No sleeping on them.

-regular necessities like: toothbrush, towels if you plan on taking showers...which I hope you do. soap, shampoo, lotion, clothes, MONEY.

-SHOWERS
Ok this is how its gonna go, we're making a line for the shower, take your towel, soap, and shampoo. DO IT QUICK, im talking about a quick rinse and wash. Next person! Get it? Good.

-Rides
Im assuming you're getting to my place with a group of people, so go to the tournament with the same group. I'm taking only a select few from my crew and that's it, don't be asking for rides, I won't be able to do it.

-What you can do for me while you're at my place/in the tourney:
MM me, buy me food,Read me a bedtime story, teach me something, try and play me in Street Fighter. Iono something!

-Why am I housing so many people?
Cuz San Diego is Beastly. Why is San Diego beastly? Because SoCal is beastly. Why is SoCal Beastly? Because West Coast is beastly. That's why.

UnderWing

Smash Apprentice
Definitely up for crews, looks like RBNuke is gonna also be able to make it (he wants a spot, if possible). They *are* Sat. night, right? If that's the case, put me and Nuke down for a spot on Crew 3 :D. And Fierce -- if you want me as a partner, I don't have one and I'm game to play. I won't be offended if you choose someone else though. :p

--UnderWing

EDIT:

Cuz San Diego is Beastly. Why is San Diego beastly? Because SoCal is beastly. Why is SoCal Beastly? Because West Coast is beastly. That's why.
QFT

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
No worries, Alex. It's all in good fun. I'm not one to intentionally attack people (verbally or physically). True about the Ness mains, though. I can't think of anybody but us who currently mains Ness.

Awex

Smash Lord
Fierce: I'm teaming with burntsocks for WGF. Although, I really wanna do teams with you sometime. ZSS dsmash + pikmin toss/Olimar's smashes? ohhhh man.

Pheonix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FrostboltPhoenix
Is anyone partner-less for Doubles? I've been considering entering but I'm not sure who's free.
If you are just let me know on here (:
Im not entirely sure if i have a partner actually, Tloc said maybe if mikeHAZE decides to not team with him (name drop ftw) but other than that im totally free.

Sonic w/ ZSS items? Too good

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Havok, its all set. My dad will give me a ride to the tourney sat. then ill crash at ur pad sat and u can give me rides to the tourney and to my house :D Ill pay for gas, and my dad will give me a few extra bucks for us to get some fast food or something on the way back to my house on sunday. (I live in Clairemont, Linda Vista...its by mesa college. Sorry im so far from your house.)

I totally know your kidding around, Gursalug. And you went over my head on that second one. Im not that big an otaku :p Ness mains GOTTA stick together! Ive never but we`ll met this tourney. Youll see im kinda cooler irl. Oh, and youll own me in Ness dittos. I lose to people who dont main Ness in Ness dittos. Its freaking sad.

Crews will be funnnn. If something gets worked out. Im sure it will. Dreamhack, me,underwing, and somiyah are down for San Diego C Crew! Thats four, and im sure we`ll get more.

Oh crap doubles. Quick, somebody doubles with me! Diddyknight, dreamhack, mario?! Ill team with yah, fierce, if you want to! Zamus and Ness make meaaaan doubles partners, with that dsmash and all!

D

Deleted member

Lol oats, can you talk to my mom on the phone tomarrow or something =/

Her counter arguments are destructive >:O

$BONE$

Smash Ace
All these posts are so unbelievably lengthy to me, can someone just tell me whats going on via. realtime- in regards to this weekend that is.

I am oh so, very confused. :confused:

xoxo.

Top Bottom