• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
i thought i said "thank you for the offer anyway" on the end of my first post.

caaalm down with you drama skyler pro

edit:but if you want drama bring the ruckus

edit2: how did he stick up for himself, it just looks like he got butthurt

edit3: oats lets hangout tomorrow around 5, show us a good t ime in sd :]

Pheonix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FrostboltPhoenix
Im not seeing why anyone would even make a deal out of this lol

I just wanted to know if his group were staying or not before Friday

They're not, so who cares? I dont see how i stuck up for myself or got butthurt lol

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
How did I even bring drama? Your post SEEMED really sarcastic(but we all know it can be tought to pick up sarcasm on the inteeeeranet), and I just thought it was kinda lame of you to be like that to someone housing you. Also, you know im not a pro at all, im just a kid. Now i gotta go eat dinner.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
if stuff is happening tomorrow night, I'll drive down :)

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
Spapeggy and meatballs...too bad fox cancelled that show.

Strange. I just read that Roman Polanski (sp?) might have his sex crime charges dropped, and Alex posts a picture of everybody's favorite "innocent" serial killer.

Oats, you should play Selendrile in Tetris Attack...although, it looks like you might stomp a mudhole in his ***.

Soid

Smash Journeyman
Hey Amigos I will go tomorrow to havokz house probably whit "El Legenadario Señor Mog X"

LittLeLives

Smash Apprentice
So I'm aware Mario is hosting a smashfest tomorrow, which I should be able to attend if my ride gets here early. Hopefully it won't end by 7 or 8 or I'll be sad.

And apparently stuff is going on at Havok's? Just wanna make sure, so if anyone could provide details...

supermario27mx

Smash Ace
Maybe the smashfest at Marios should move to a smashfest at Havoks?
Yeah, instead of doing something at home I'll probably hit Havok's pad since there will be people already there. I really need the practice.
So yeah I'm no longer doing a smashfest at my house.

Edit: Nice practice session today guys. My Kirby seems to be back to normal and Pika is slowly getting there.

Pheonix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FrostboltPhoenix
Yeah, instead of doing something at home I'll probably hit Havok's pad since there will be people already there. I really need the practice.
So yeah I'm no longer doing a smashfest at my house.

Edit: Nice practice session today guys. My Kirby seems to be back to normal and Pika is slowly getting there.
Think you can give me a ride from school since you live like right by it?
PM me your cell number if its a yes =P

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
I'd also love to hit up Havok's tomorrow with all the people there'll be to play with, buuuut... we should probably at least wait for him to give the go-ahead for that lol. He's gonna have a lot of smashers on his hands already.

Pheonix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FrostboltPhoenix
I'd also love to hit up Havok's tomorrow with all the people there'll be to play with, buuuut... we should probably at least wait for him to give the go-ahead for that lol. He's gonna have a lot of smashers on his hands already.
...Or not ;o

Gishnak

Smash Ace
You should just try my approach. I just told him that I was showing up and he had to deal with it.

And he had no problem with it at all!

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
If all else fails, I intend to infiltrate his house James Bond style. He'll never notice one more smasher there anyways, right?

Also, Gishnak! You got a doubles partner for this?

Hall

Smash Ace
Yeah, Norcal + Bone is there at Havok's. We got 64, melee n' brawl. Pillow fights with Sky and Sean? I'd love to go over!

Edit #1: Hi Cori-dude.

Edit #2: City cutbacks might screw me out of my job. I really liked it too :(

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
Edit #2: City cutbacks might screw me out of my job. I really liked it too :(

Yeah, I read in the newspaper how Sanders was talking about laying off city workers and stuff due to cutbacks. Sorry, Hall

Gishnak

Smash Ace
Stauffy-

Yeah, I have a doubles partner for WGF.. I'm impressed you still trust me after my performance last time. But we need to get some friendlies in for sure, stauffy friendlies do work.

Top Bottom