• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

gameophile

Smash Apprentice
GEEZ dont get a big **** :p

i'LL b there about 5 ish ish
i might ditch to watch NOTORIOUS

LittLeLives

Smash Apprentice
Seems like I can come, too.
Guess I'll be bringing N64 controllers, too if what I've read is true. :O
Unless it is just Smash 64 on hacked Wii.

Just give me the OK or something.
Or I can just crash in if it seems like you're beasting too much at Brawl to come here.

supermario27mx

Smash Ace
Hey dudes some random s*** just came up so I cant drive to WGF tomorrow since my mom will have the car. I would really apreciate it if someone could give me a ride to UCSD so I can participate in WGF.

EDIT: My car also broke down right now as I headed beck to Havok's
2ND EDIT: problem fixed got a ride

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Sup Corrupted Mind!

Im getting pumped for today! I like how I m not that nervouse even though this is the bigegst/second biggest tourney ive been to :p

Crews afterwards shoud be too fun! Sorry im gonna be +1 to the people at ur house, havok. Your a cool dood for letting me do soand giving me a ride, and if you didnt get my earlier message, i can pay u for gas and my pops is gonna give me some money for food on sunday when u drive me back, and i have no school on monday so i can be home kinda late.

On the topic of crewsss.....

Mario and Skyla`s Pika PK Power Gang Bang Crew of AwesomeNess

Mario
PKSkyler
-Open-
-Open-
-Open-

Subs-
None.

Pheonix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FrostboltPhoenix
I think i have a replay of Burntsocks playing a white Marth on my wii now lol

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
big ups to havok for rides and hosting, hall for rides, a burrito (I owe yah) tasunoko help and moral support, adam for a ride to wgf from havok`s, pheonix for....being cool :D, mario for teaming with me, vicegrip, gdx, mario again, richbrown, and ghettosoldier for crews....

WGF was too good. I feel I improved!I also met new people and got to hang with old buds. Thats a start, right? well, back to real life now...haha.

DJMirror

Smash Master
Havok - Thanks for hosting me and stuff
Hall - Thanks for giving me a lift to havok's house
Oats - it was nice to meet you and it was cool that we record and live stream the crew battle at Havok's (dont 4get to upload those matches)

Thank to everyone in Chula Vista and sorry if i didn't mention you because i have a hard time to remember some people

EDIT - BTW all the crew battles i recorded is on youtube check my earlier post

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
I bought a paper tonight and saw an article about WGF. It didn't really mention names, but there was a picture of TKD, Hugo and DSF playing a doubles match.

...I had a great time at this and am looking forward to more tournaments and the return of the CV weeklies.

somiyah

Smash Journeyman
I bought a paper tonight and saw an article about WGF. It didn't really mention names, but there was a picture of TKD, Hugo and DSF playing a doubles match.

...I had a great time at this and am looking forward to more tournaments and the return of the CV weeklies.
OMG in a local newspaper? I want to take a pic of it lol.

Shout outs coming soon =]]]

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
9 STOCKS STAUFFY. 9 STOCKS. OMG. Stauffy did it for Depeche Mode, Elton John, and David Bowie. Dear god. That was soooo good. Bone, Fierce, Fear, Phear, Nabil, and I all saw the awesomeness that was Stauffy's Crew Destruction.

Awex

Smash Lord
LOL, Stauffy. <3

I'M THROWING A SMASHFEST FRIDAY

6516 Bradford St.
San Diego, CA 92115

Noon til whenever in the evening. =)

It'll be in my garage. My dad has a sound system there so I'll be playing music and you throw your iPod on too. It'll be very chill.

Bring TV's + Wiis with brawl and whatever other games you guys feel like playing.

If we get enough people, small tournament? Probably not, but we'll see.

Also, if anyone has Brawl+, please bring it. Samuelson got me hooked. It's really fun. :D

Top Bottom