• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

Awex

Smash Lord
The expected turnout for the smashfest is getting pretty large.

Might end up getting pretty packed in my garage guys, just a heads-up, haha.

somiyah

Smash Journeyman
Btw, Somiyah, you ARE going to enter the girls' tournament. You know why?

Because I/We're going to continue training you!

If you're still intent on training Wolf, I can help you. I dabbled in Wolf for awhile, and mine is decent. ;) There are like no Wolfs in SoCal either. You can be like, the best! XD

(I'm like 75 percent sure I can make it to Quiznos. I want to continue getting better, so I really want to go. Real life sucks though, so I never know!)
Your help is very much welcomed ^_^ if you want maybe you could show me some stuff at Alex's?

>.< I don't want the other girls to **** talk about how badly I play, I wanna be good before I enter that one.

I want to be the best wolf in SoCal, but I'm focusing on metaknight right now, wolf will be my secondary because I wanna win XP

I might get reeeally gay one day and play wario.

i love my sign
It would have been better if he said his girlfriend was watching :)

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
I might get reeeally gay one day and play wario.

What's wrong with Wario? As recent history has proven, as well as Futile's past victories, the fat ******* wins money.

Friday is gonna rock. Alex, Selendrile tells me you live by Luna Games, so it's safe to assume that there are food places/ 711s close by, yeah?

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Somiyah - But ya, if i go to Quiznos we can definatly play some friendlies. Also, i think the only other good wolf player that i know of is Jebus, he usually goes to quiznos look around and see how he plays, hes pretty good.

somiyah

Smash Journeyman
What's wrong with Wario? As recent history has proven, as well as Futile's past victories, the fat ******* wins money.

Friday is gonna rock. Alex, Selendrile tells me you live by Luna Games, so it's safe to assume that there are food places/ 711s close by, yeah?
Eh, I just don't like him, too annoying and his hitboxes n range n movement are abnormal to me.

He'll be less gay to me once I get an appreciation for him.

It'll happen if I'm gonna play to win.

@ Jmex: I'll see ya at quiznos then ^_^

I'll watch his matches for sure, I would have asked for pointers from lucien and germ too if they still played :(

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
He'll be less gay to me once I get an appreciation for him.

Now that you've brought it to my attention, he doesn't have an evil woman hanging around him, just Waluigi (who has, by far, the worst name of any video game character).

Pheonix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FrostboltPhoenix
I agree with Somiyah on this one.... Wario is a gay character! All he is, is D-air and U-Air!!! Then he camps! Just like ERS++ did at WGF!!!!! God it PISSED ME OFF!!!!
atleast he didnt lie about the results and keep you from getting into brackets which you deserved <.<

also, Awex, i'll be able to make it if mario goes and hes willing to give me a ride... =P

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
atleast he didnt lie about the results and keep you from getting into brackets which you deserved <.<
Yeah thats true Pheonix..... I'll admit you did get screwed out of pools worse than me! That sucks though, no one said they saw any of your matches during that set!!!! Wow, the Odds of that are just unbelievable!!!

Gishnak

Smash Ace

also, Awex, i'll be able to make it if mario goes and hes willing to give me a ride... =P
If you had've beaten EC 2-1, we would've had a 3-way tie for 2nd. I'm not sure how it would've been resolved.

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
Pheonix, I saw your set against DSF, and thought you did amazing with Sonic. If you played that well against others, I find it hard to believe you didn't advance. I'm with Oats; what happened?

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
pheonix basically told me at the tourney ....he had to beat the second best guy in his brackets(first was DSF obviously) and Pheonix 2-1 him but the guy lied and said that he 2-1 pheonix so they had to play again and pheonix got 1-2 and they counted THAT result. or something, sorry if I got it wrong....

That guy sounds like a ***** to me, Pheonix.(forgot who it was lolololo) You totally deserved bracket this time around. Good **** with Sonic man.

In my bracket I had typh tyrant and hall soooooo.........xD

Soid

Smash Journeyman
lol guys today im burning some games so the list is

Hall paid
Oki paid
PKSkyler ?
Nyjin ?

PKSkylers want GHAE and Tatsunoko

i got tatsunoko.guitar hero anime edition,Guilty Gear 2, Guitar hero world tour, bleach and soon james bond quantom of solace and trauma center and other game i dont know the game ¬¬ i will edit later :D 5 bucks per game :p well laterrsssss

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
you got it right Soid :D Ill pay you when i go to the next weekly.(might not neccessarily be THE next weekly....) Ill also get the games and my wii modded next weekly. all in all its like 20$, deal?

D

Deleted member

Awex, wanna consider having smashfest 12-4 ish (or whenever to 4), then crew battles??
Thatd be tight!

And fear is prolly confirmed for teh smashfest also.

TKD

Smash Lord
watashi wa kuru batou buruntosoku-chan?

jjajajaja crew battle what vs who you silly person
I just want to get better and become able to beat Leepuff >=/
It's not as useful as it seems 'cuz no one plays G&W

Fox or MK? Pick up Wolf/Diddy? Dunno dunno...what can one do...

Pheonix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FrostboltPhoenix
If you had've beaten EC 2-1, we would've had a 3-way tie for 2nd. I'm not sure how it would've been resolved.
Probably just something like Player 1 vs. Player 2, winner of that plays Player 3

Pheonix, I saw your set against DSF, and thought you did amazing with Sonic. If you played that well against others, I find it hard to believe you didn't advance. I'm with Oats; what happened?
Lol im soo glad so many people saw that match on Battlefield. I didnt do so well on Delfino (it usually tears Snakes apart) but i did really good in the set nonetheless. I just need to be more patient, and with Sonic thats extremely hard to do.

And PKSkyler explained what happened, except he claimed it was 2-0

Hall

Smash Ace
I'm driving up to Quizno's Sunday. So far the car is gonna be full with:

Hall
Bone
Fierce
TKD
Oats

I have one no spot left, and I'm looking at you Nyjin.

TKD

Smash Lord
I'm taking your place for SCSA, Nyjin.

PS: See you tomorrow, girl.
I mean you, Awex. j/k of course

OK I'll be at jack, 11:30am

somiyah

Smash Journeyman
watashi wa kuru batou buruntosoku-chan?

jjajajaja crew battle what vs who you silly person
I just want to get better and become able to beat Leepuff >=/
It's not as useful as it seems 'cuz no one plays G&W

Fox or MK? Pick up Wolf/Diddy? Dunno dunno...what can one do...
The verb goes at the end of the sentence XP

Too good! ^_^

Guess I'm sitting this one out then. Unless someone else is riding. Gotta wait for SCSA then. ;)
I'm going, let's have a full car so less gas money pweeez:

-Somiyah
-Awex
-Nyjin???

There is room for two more peeps.

I'm taking your place for SCSA, Nyjin.

PS: See you tomorrow, girl.
I mean you, Awex. j/k of course

OK I'll be at jack, 11:30am
FTW I'm not a lady anymore?! 11:30 sharp :)

Nyjin: Don't you have a spot in Somiyah's car?

Who ARE you taking, Somiyah? o_O
see ^

@ SOCKZ: This guy thinks he's funny now?

Soid

Smash Journeyman
guess what TKD convince me of coming to the smash fest im going maybe i will bring tatsunoko of hall and oki if he go D: i will not hacking wiis cuz i dont got my wii

Top Bottom