• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

D

Deleted member

Im pretty sure im an immature little punk and should at least be above hall on that tier list.
Salty needs to realize that actions speak louder than words, and that telling us how much you've changed doesnt really matter, and instead of lashing back, an apology would have sufficed. /Yoshi wisdom

:yoshi:

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
soo mario i have been looking at your sig for a while now,its somewhat addicting to look at.
The song Luke wrote is pretty cool huh? Asian chicks are also hot.Here AC, look at the sig for another hour.
Salty is the new Somiyah of SD. Even Awex got up in those cheeks. Getting trained SD Style. LOL. HHUAHUAHUAHUA.
I got sloppy seconds on Somiyah.
You see posts like these are what make Bone one of my favorite posters on this thread. Oats and Gursalug are up there as well. How come Bone is not writing in Lemon Chiffon anymore?

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
I present to thee, a symphony in Meh major.

Meh.
Meh meh.
Meh meh meh meh meh meh.
Meh.
Meh meh.
Meh meh meh meh meh meh.
Meh meh.
Mehmehmehmehmeh meh.
Mehmehmehmehmeh meh
Mehmehmehmehmeh meh
Mehmehmehmehmehehe mehehehe mehehehehahaHA

MEHMEH

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
Good ol' "meh". Gotta love the Simpsons. Did you know that "meh" is now officially in the dictionary?

.AC.

Smash Lord
im from mexico,and being from mexico=being omniscient,we just know it all

D

Deleted member

Salty Kracka needs to stop attempting internet jokes every post... its not working.

Hall

Smash Ace
That little yoshi you post after every statement reminds me of the Sonic boards and their Haunters/steaks. Except yours actually makes sense and isn't stupid.

D

Deleted member

Yea i just decided to start doing that because yoshi makes every post adorable :)

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
if you were mexican you would know better,mexicans dont steal watches since they always know what time it is.
Actually, I was referring to some of my rather vague memories of my first and only visit to TJ. One thing that stood out in my mind was the kids on the sidewalks with trays of jewels and watches and rings and such.

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
Do I have to keep serving you pie, Phear? When will you learn!?

I like how our group of "honorary San Diegans" keeps growing. We appear to have DSF, Nezumi, Haze, Tyrant, Typh, Ajax, and now it seems like Lovage. Oh, the Aussies, too.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
people did change the way they played, gears 1 was all about shotgun, or if you were really cheap active sniper/double melee

gears 2 is heaps different, chainsaw is ****ed, random nade traps pwn you, mortars and **** coming out of nowehere, lots of other stupid stuff blah blah blah

cant really argue the glitch point though, I always liked to think of gears as a beta version of the game

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
Sweet Jestus it's been hot the past few days.

Hell, I even came up with a little phrase that says it all. "San Diego. Your days? Our nights."

Top Bottom