• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

**Havok**

Smash Lord
theres been alot of activity these last two days.

So I don't know whether to go to active gamers this weekend. Someone convince me then we'll go and make the carpool with my car lol.

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
Someone convince me to convince Havok.

I'm like completely 50-50 up in the air for if I'd even want to go lol. Activegamers is awesome and we should be there to support it, buuuuuut BIO last weekend and Palmdale the weekend before that and trying to work out the start of classes this week has kind of taken a lot out of me and I'd be pretty content with just kicking it in SD this weekend.

Maybe I'll feel different after I sleep.

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
I kind of want to study for finals this weekend; lol; so I'm just going to go to Street Scene with Hall on Friday and then do nothing this weekend.

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
havok! are you still doing San Diego 32 on sunday?

wanna house me saturday? <3

edit: actually i might be moving out sunday instead of saturday, it's a maybe though!

edit 2: i'm not going! sorry :<

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
I remember when street scene was three days long. The first two days were 21+. Sunday was all ages. Somebody let me know if Fergie pisses herself again.

.AC.

Smash Lord
HAVOK!!!!!
me and tkd want to test our new doubles gamebreaking tech please go!!!!

ChillCoyotl

Smash Journeyman
I don't think I'll be attending any out-of-city tournaments for a while, I need to save money for a trip I'll be going on soon.

Also Havok, my dad is going to pick up the grill at around noon tomorrow, so be ready.

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
Good luck at ActiveGamers! Wish I can go but it's clutch for school/speech!

I'll try to make it Sunday. JAAAAAAAASOOOOON! Drive me plz. kthxbai.

Hall

Smash Ace
theres been alot of activity these last two days.

So I don't know whether to go to active gamers this weekend. Someone convince me then we'll go and make the carpool with my car lol.
I'll be at Street Scene Friday so I'm gonna skip this one.

You're going because you're the one with the PARTY BUS!
No, I am.

I remember when street scene was three days long. The first two days were 21+. Sunday was all ages. Somebody let me know if Fergie pisses herself again.
I love this guy

Eric John Dorian Michael Legesse GO back to your room RIGHT NOW!
Bardull is gonna be jealous.

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
Dorian? Should've made that your tag instead of Tyrant...not that your choice is bad.

Dorian the Tyrant!

Rickety

Peace and Love
HeyHavok, I left a pink Wii at your house, would it be okay to come over today sometime to pick it up? :]

I'll call you about it later, I think I'm going to be in Hillcrest/Balobooey anyway. <3

.AC.

Smash Lord
hey havok tkd may not be going,he is indecisive,maybe you can convince him to go?anyways what time are you guys leaving?

TheMogX

Smash Journeyman
hey havok tkd may not be going,he is indecisive,maybe you can convince him to go?anyways what time are you guys leaving?
Tell him to don't be a little bicht, if your not sure about going don't mind telling everyone. :p

$BONE$

Smash Ace
Where the hell is Active gamers and is there going to be Melee?

So we have a tournament this Sunday....? I demand that people bring Melee setups.
Is there a page up for 32 yet?
Edit: K, found it. Nevermind. BYE.

.AC.

Smash Lord
im sure i am going,but tkd isnt even though it was his idea to go in the first place :/,if he doesnt go i wont have a teammate :(

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
It's been a bit warmer lately but not THAT hot. I have a high tolerance for heat though.
For Brawl LV.9 Pit. For melee Lv. 9 Ganon.
I'd say Lv.9 Luigi and Lv.9 Pichu or probably Pikachu and Ganondorf. I'm considering going to active if a spot is still open, I just need to take care of some stuff and I'll let you know. Yeah I know my last minute "now I wanna go" **** gets old fast.

.AC.

Smash Lord
hey havok at what time should i be at BK?

edit:mario i <3 your sig

Top Bottom