• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

TheMogX

Smash Journeyman
They split, but played it out (the one time I wanted them to split :/).

Really close, but Tyrant and DSF ended up winning the sets. Havok, you have to stop loosing it in later matches. You'll start off great then end up ****ing up in horrible ways 2nd set.
Oh i see it's fine they got second, still i get 20%. =)

I just check the thing and SD good job, Hall that was an amazing placing and Havok did very well to and i can see the 9 man killer stauffy right there, good job guys!

**** Oats. Bueno hay cosas que tienen que decirse y hacerse.

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
Oats is giving you more credit than you deserve, seeing as how the Maxim magazine has just recently appeared in the bathroom at Havok's (I usually kill a Double Gulp and take a leak at least five times per tourney). Before that, it was mainly Game Informer....

...Salty Gear Solid 3: Snake Beater

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
I don't think making fun of him anymore than what has already been said needs to be said. It's wrong of us to personally attack him, because I'm sure he got the message. Just drop it everyone.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Glad to have all of SD back from BIO, Japan and wherever the **** Gursalug was hiding out. Where's Selendrile?
EDIT: SuperRad, the Rolie Fingers 'stache is win!
La mesera de la comida china estaba bien no?

Rickety

Peace and Love
Another one for that ol' time list, eh, Bone? <3

I'm gonna be round my vegetables
I'm gonna chow down my vegetables
I love you most of all
My favorite vege-table

I throw away my candy bar and I ate the wrapper
And when they told me what I did I burst into laughter

Oh, by the way:

San Diego is amazing! I love you guys so much!

Havok, thanks for helping me out when I was down, it meant so much to me. <3

Peopleee! Scarf, peopleee, scarf-scarf.

Awex

Smash Lord
Agreed with Oats. But I have to mention, Gursalug's posts always make me crack up.

I saw corrupted mind at school today first thing, lol. Good to see everyone again, for sure.

Soonest smashfest? *eager eager*

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
Those ****ing double gulps will go through you like a hot cat through butter.

Awex is back <3

Bumping into Rickety on the first day of classes is the best way to brighten up one's day for sure. <3

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
Speaking of candid pics of Mog X, I think this picture I took at Quizno's of Mog and TKD should be spread around the net:

Don't **** with TJ, mi amigo.

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
if i make that my avatar on aib how many people do you think will think it's me

TheMogX

Smash Journeyman
Speaking of candid pics of Mog X, I think this picture I took at Quizno's of Mog and TKD should be spread around the net:

Don't **** with TJ, mi amigo.
I don't really remenber this pic. But yeah i have to thanks Mojoe for that one in allisbrawl. =/

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
Ok, well let me make the message clear for real life. If I see you hogging a restroom again for another 45 minutes (probably jacking off at the Maxim inside) or if I even hear your voice argue how people are dumb for not maining Ganondorf like you chose to, I'm going to straight up tell you to die. It'll be funny right? I mean, because I obviously don't have to be serious about things I post online and I won't follow-through when you go to a tournament hosted by US. You seem to think you have some sort of right to type stupid things to people you think you know but you have no idea who they are.

...Sound familiar?

Just because you can plug your ******* with your thumb and tell people to screw themselves online, and not expect them to be offended because they can't see your ugly *** face doesn't mean you're not responsible for the bull**** you think up. The consequences can be very real.

See?
Oh, personal insults. Very nice, very pointed, very...oh wait, words and all that. Frankly, I'm not angry, and I'm not offended. All I am, really, is suprised that you're taking this so very seriously. Anger and insults and all that. Who knows, perhaps you just need to lighten up, stop getting angry over every little thing.

But that's not what I'm trying to say. I said something that was supposed to be silly, you got butthurt, end of story. It's in the past, so I'll try to keep it that way if you will, all right?

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
@Salty

There is a time and date on the top left of every post isn't there? "Today, 4:38pm" was around 7 hours ago as far as I can tell and that's in the past right?

Personal attacks were a little bit unwarranted, and I'll give you that much but you forgot the moral of the story, Salty. The one where you learn that you're not welcome in our community for acting like a troll and just thinking that we'll accept you after making unnecessary smart-*** remarks.

The thing is, what I did wasn't the result of being "butthurt" as much as it was finally dropping the burden of having to uncomfortably ignore your attempts at being chummy with us.

Awex

Smash Lord
@Salty

There is a time and date on the top left of every post isn't there? "Today, 4:38pm" was around 7 hours ago as far as I can tell and that's in the past right?

Personal attacks were a little bit unwarranted, and I'll give you that much but you forgot the moral of the story, Salty. The one where you learn that you're not welcome in our community for acting like a troll and just thinking that we'll accept you after making unnecessary smart-*** remarks.

The thing is, what I did wasn't the result of being "butthurt" as much as it was finally dropping the burden of having to uncomfortably ignore your attempts at being chummy with us.
Oats has a good grasp on what's up in the community and can articulate himself very well. His post is the truth.

Havok, throw something friday. My first week back has no smash plans in it yet. (And mon-thu is all school :s)

TheMogX

Smash Journeyman
OK, this is what I like about the second year of school to much free time betwen clases. But still i get out, late as ****. Right now i having fun with Oats blog, but yesterday i was also reading Stauffy long short story it's kinda like mine O.o. With all the PC gaming stuff of course, but you need to replace TF2 with C.S-1.6 in my case.

Also speaking of photos, I will like to make a photo album with all our trips, if i not mistaken theres this link wheres theres is bunch of photos from a lot of tournaments can someone link me to that one.

$BONE$

Smash Ace
SD hate.

Lovage, it was at one of our smashfests at Havoks house.

Salty cracka just die. How you expect us to understand your humor is epically gay. I've always thought your arrogance was funny, in a not so funny way. D0uche.

I am at a loss for words, ni66a... BYE.

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
This has nothing to do with any previous post...

I just noticed that Bone has Locke as his avatar...amazing!

I love that game, and Kefka! Matter of fact, I'm considering dressing up as him for Comic Con..

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
hear that? Epically gay

ahh I love lurking these boards, you guys are pro, and good on you oates for sticking up for your community <3

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I love that game, and Kefka! Matter of fact, I'm considering dressing up as him for Comic Con..
lolwut Gursalove in cosplay? Do it.
hear that? Epically gay

ahh I love lurking these boards, you guys are pro, and good on you oates for sticking up for your community <3
Luke we heart you and the Aussies as well. BTW I sigged the song you made.

.AC.

Smash Lord
lolwut Gursalove in cosplay? Do it.

Luke we heart you and the Aussies as well. BTW I sigged the song you made.

soo mario i have been looking at your sig for a while now,its somewhat addicting to look at.

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
LOL salty dood did you really jerk off at a tourny with a maxim? legit

p.s. oats *****
No. I was suffering from an epic case of constipation. Oats thought he'd be funny and insulting at the same time. Kinda weird how he remembered that, though. Must've been months ago.

Lovage, it was at one of our smashfests at Havoks house.

Salty cracka just die. How you expect us to understand your humor is epically gay. I've always thought your arrogance was funny, in a not so funny way. D0uche.

I am at a loss for words, ni66a... BYE.
Sorry, but the sheer irony of this makes me wonder if I've just stepped into the twilight zone or something. Either you're actually trying to sound like an utter idiot, more so that I ever have posting here, or...I don't know. I realize douchery is subjective, but...meh. It's unimportant, and I should leave it. I don't really know what I did to inspire so much hate, but if that's the way things are, then so be it.

Meh.

Top Bottom