• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuDatz Presentz: ChuDat's dojo - Yellow Belt $300 Pot! - 6.27.09 - LIVESTREAM UP!

Dublio

Smash Ace
Hmm, guess I'm coming to this afterall. Now I just need housing for Friday and Saturday night and I'm all set. I don't suppose anyone would want to help house someone that is looking to improve and get better at the game and is trying to fight as many people and have as many matches as possible? Any idea how I can get ahold of DKsmash? I hear he has the funnest smash parties. :3

Trying very hard to improve myself and all that, so I'm coming to this region cause I hear that the competition here is really tough. Only by facing really good people can one get better, so thats why I'm here. Looking forward to seeing all of you at this event. :3

Curio

Smash Cadet
^ Hey were you the Pika who drove to btyf by yourself? This man has dedication and was awesome, I demand someone house him! DK is always helpful.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Yo Chu can You house dis man?

@Forte: wanna team?

Dublio

Smash Ace
^ Hey were you the Pika who drove to btyf by yourself? This man has dedication and was awesome, I demand someone house him! DK is always helpful.

Yup, that was me. I'm doing my best to attend a tournament every week, even if its a little far away. So far I've been to 4 in the last 4 weeks and I have 2 for the next 2 weeks. I must keep the record alive! I'm looking forward to playing with some of the really good players so that I can become better as well. The only reason I didn't enter the tourny scene sooner is because I didn't have a driver's license. But now I do, and I'm going nuts with it. Muwhawhahwhaahw.

P.S. Woo, GIMR remembers me, I feel so happy. :3

ChuDat

Smash Master
*NEW RULE regarding Ice climber INFINITES! - You must release(throw away/smash) after 5 consecutive grabs. This was taken from the texas rule set.

Dublio - Check your pms.

Who can give YO and KNACKER a ride to this? They live in silver spring.

Atomsk and I are going to **** **** in teams >=). Any one think they can beat us? haha

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
*NEW RULE regarding Ice climber INFINITES! - You must release(throw away/smash) after 5 consecutive grabs. This was taken from the texas rule set.

Dublio - Check your pms.

Who can give YO and KNACKER a ride to this? They live in silver spring.
Taken from HOUSTON ruleset, which is the only place in texas that does that >_>.

Also, they just took that rule off lol.

Just sayin'

meepxzero

Smash Master
I love hylian.

He doesnt even play ice climbers no more, but he will defend it to death from being banned.

True story i did feel bad cging people 0-death, but then neo just camped my sh it with ike and pretty much almost timed out the two games we played. So yah people do deserve to die if they get grabbed by ic.

edit: lol least its 5 alt grabs. 3 didnt make any sense because even ddd can do more cgs on the stage.

ChuDat

Smash Master
I love hylian.

He doesnt even play ice climbers no more, but he will defend it to death from being banned.

True story i did feel bad cging people 0-death, but then neo just camped my sh it with ike and pretty much almost timed out the two games we played. So yah people do deserve to die if they get grabbed by ic.

edit: lol least its 5 alt grabs. 3 didnt make any sense because even ddd can do more cgs on the stage.
You weren't as good back then. Even I could beat you pretty consistently up until recently. I'm sure if you played Neo's Ike again, you would **** his ****. I think Houston took out the rule because their Ice climber players are horrible so they don't need it. Yeah 5 alt grabs seems more fair for you ice climbing guys haha.

Yes @ Jceasar :chuckle:

With that said, everyone is expected to PLAY AS G@Y AS POSSIBLE TO WIN! We need that practice because apparently all the out of staters do this and it seems like MD/VA is surprised about it thus we lose. Metaknights should tornado and ledge camp as much as possible. Snakes should only use grenades the entire match (I'm being sarcastic but you should know what I mean, just camp hard). King DDDs should do nothing but throw waddle dees and grab.

All of this should weed out the bad players from the good players and force bad players to step it up and have the good players more experienced. I'm being serious with all of this. If you haven't played an out of stater, then you haven't been exposed to true competitive Brawl yet.

With that said, a new rule will be announced shortly regarding the number of times a person can grab the ledge. I know, I know... there are rules all over the place. These rules are in place to keep Brawl as a competitive fighting game (well, for whatever its worth) and not turn into some dumb game where people can just do one thing and win with little skill.

hova

Smash Champion
I love hylian.

i think u have it backwards

IC deserve to be camped

Lobos

Smash Master
lol o btw JLB is coming as of now......*waits for someone to talk trash and challenge us*

lol ATHF vs JLB?

ChuDat

Smash Master
I'm not too sure what Hova is talking about there. ???

Yeah where is all the trash talk anyway, it hardly happens nowadays. Someone talk trash to me aside from mew2king for obvious reasons haha.

I challenge you Lobos. JLB vs H2YL. Letz goez mangz! Yeah, I am the only member from H2YL coming to this, what of it? I'll still take yall down, just give me 5 stock vs you GIMR and Slikvik.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
lol o btw JLB is coming as of now......*waits for someone to talk trash and challenge us*

lol ATHF vs JLB?
lets goes if EE comes!

and for crews there are no gay *** grab limits infinite the **** out everyone

So slik don't use wario unless were on a laggy TV then go ahead

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
I'm not too sure what Hova is talking about there. ???

Yeah where is all the trash talk anyway, it hardly happens nowadays. Someone talk trash to me aside from mew2king for obvious reasons haha.

I challenge you Lobos. JLB vs H2YL. Letz goez mangz! Yeah, I am the only member from H2YL coming to this, what of it? I'll still take yall down, just give me 5 stock vs you GIMR and Slikvik.

Me, Yoster, Nacker, and Yo beat H2YL with a throw together crew at Critical Hit 2 when you had all of your members. I three stocked Azen, and took a total of 7 stocks off of H2YL in that Crew battle.

Put me first guys, I'll take Chu out by myself.

Hows that for trash talk lol :chuckle:

Lobos

Smash Master
lol Jayo and Lukky are coming as well so we got our starting 5....yall can't see us! When I say yall I really just mean you chu lol

ATHF are gonna get *****, like what we did to the dark hawks......now look at them haaaa.....and then take your lunch money.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
You did destroy the Dark Hawks, but as I remember it I took $ from like half of JLB that day myself :chuckle:

ChuDat

Smash Master
Me, Yoster, Nacker, and Yo beat H2YL with a throw together crew at Critical Hit 2 when you had all of your members. I three stocked Azen, and took a total of 7 stocks off of H2YL in that Crew battle.

Put me first guys, I'll take Chu out by myself.

Hows that for trash talk lol :chuckle:
What happened the last time we played, huh GIMR? Thats what I thought! That horrible instance that we lost was a fluke and you know it :p. You guys were lucky that day. Rematch us again sometime and I guarantee you we won't even have to switch out, even IF we put in Chinesahh :urg: first round, our worst member of our crew LOLZ.

Watchu got :chuckle:

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I love hylian.

Nope, I don't play IC's at all anymore. My opinion is still the same :).

Their infinites are not even close to broken :p.

I have experience against pleanty of good IC players, and mained IC's for awhile >_>.

Chu: Do you even know any IC players in Texas or are you just making that up lol? The midwest doesn't limit the CG's(actually, pretty much no where in the USA limits them) even though Lain places top 3 at pretty much every tournament there using IC's.

Avoiding their grab until you can keep them seperated isn't that hard.

Don't bother arguing with me though unless you want me to argue back though :). I'm not going to try and convince anyone to change there rules when they don't even affect me lol.

Coney

Smash Master
Wish I could make it. Really really wish I could. My kids Sassy and Takeo will be there though, and maybe even ol' mister :) [best ganon?]

Have more of these, they're really appealing :O

meepxzero

Smash Master
i think u have it backwards

IC deserve to be camped
its not fun when people play to time games out. This includes ledge camping and platform camping. Air camping.

if people are gonna play brawl like that u mite as well take the timer out.

I dont mind the limit. Makes me wanna get better with actually fighting with ic.

D

Deleted member

I love hylian.

I played hylian with ike. I did 700% and took 250% and still lost. 3 CG's to the edge to fair spike.

**** ice climbers.

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
What happened the last time we played, huh GIMR? Thats what I thought! That horrible instance that we lost was a fluke and you know it :p. You guys were lucky that day. Rematch us again sometime and I guarantee you we won't even have to switch out, even IF we put in Chinesahh :urg: first round, our worst member of our crew LOLZ.

Watchu got :chuckle:
Oh last time we played, you mean when you were so scared that you had to take out a character that directly counters mine just to beat me. LOL, yeah I remember that. Where's your Kirby Chu? It was no where to be found.

:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

Top Bottom