• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuDatz Presentz: ChuDat's dojo - Yellow Belt $300 Pot! - 6.27.09 - LIVESTREAM UP!

ChuDat

Smash Master
I have no idea. Let me ask Lie for ya.

I'm going to check out the place before the tournament happens to make sure everything is good for this day.

Bouse

Smash Ace
Might be able to make the next one depending when it is, school/etc are basically more important at the moment. However, if you make these monthly I'd love to work up my Marth at these things ^_^.

jjvirus

Smash Champion
I won't know if Im comin to this for sure till bout Wendsday, so Chu make sure Lie has a backup partner, that is if he said he'll team with me XD

falco03

Smash Lord
Curio Who Da Hell R U........money Match 20 Buks U Random Noob............i Hope Ur Money Is Where Ur Mouth Is..............im Going To Take Your Money And Make U Go Home Broke You ***

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
:laugh: I really hope that money match happens, dude doesn't know what he's up against.

Ambiguity FTW

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Well looks like I'm gonna come to this tournament. It's too much of an inconvenience to my boss and my clients if I need to go to a call.

So on that note, who wants to practice teams here at the dojo? My teams game is much better than my laughable singles game. I've pretty much committed to using all MK in teams and teaming with non-mk's.

I'm also not going to use MK in singles, since I've grown bored of it. I'll probably use R.O.B. this week? Or dedede

I practiced my snake and fox the past two weeks, and boy they are bad, I need to change my sig it's that bad, but my D3 turned out good, lets step him up too

Edit: "Curio" will probably come with me. So you can play your MM

Curio

Smash Cadet
Curio Who Da Hell R U........money Match 20 Buks U Random Noob............i Hope Ur Money Is Where Ur Mouth Is..............im Going To Take Your Money And Make U Go Home Broke You ***
Okay but if I lose we do a 20 dollar grammar MM, I need a sure fire way to win my money back D;

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
hmmm Meep I think we can make money, I'm going all MK in teams

wanna go for it? Dont' feel bad to say no, just be honest, but i'd be more than happy to try it

Top Bottom