• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuDatz Presentz: ChuDat's dojo - Yellow Belt $300 Pot! - 6.27.09 - LIVESTREAM UP!

Noraa

Smash Lord
Im going to try and make this with my lucas (low tier sorry) but i use him so owell, everyone has some gay tactic and i want to perfect mine lol.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
:( at Azen we Bowser Dittoed back when I was bad, and I have to mod all of ATL North, I'm harsher on states I know, but I can't just let it all slide on states I'm not a part of.

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
Play defensive till you see an opening, capitalize on it. play offensive from that point for as long as you feel you have the advantage. reset to a neutral position once you lose that advantage. rinse repeat till the guy loses his stocks. Did I miss anything hova?

D

Deleted member

who are you

why are there no active md/va moderators lmao

its just like the backroom, md/va gets the shaft for no particular reason
I'm the active MD/VA moderator technically, I'm just incredibly lenient because MD/VA are a very close knit region and I don't have to be gay about it.

Except poyo. Mother****er I'm watching every move you make.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I didn't even infract anyone hah, I just made sure the flaming was kept somewhat on the low down, it's still a kid's site like it or not guys.

hova

Smash Champion
Play defensive till you see an opening, capitalize on it. play offensive from that point for as long as you feel you have the advantage. reset to a neutral position once you lose that advantage. rinse repeat till the guy loses his stocks. Did I miss anything hova?
yeah, u missed the part about overwhelming your opponents to create an opening yourself

and spikes!!!

Dublio

Smash Ace
I'll be coming to this because I'm horrible at smash and want to get better. I heard that this region is the best region for good smashers so I figured I had to attend and get whooped by the good peoples. Afterall, you won't get better unless you fight people much better then you. Attending as many smashfests and tournaments is the best thing you can do since Wifi isn't that great. Hope to see many familar faces like I did at BTYF. :3

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Dublio, NJ is actually the best region as of now, but it won't be long before MD/VA reclaims that title.

Dublio

Smash Ace
Hehe, time for MD/VA to get reexcited about brawl and start training all the time again. Time to kick it up! Muwhawhahwhahw!

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Would anyone be down with teaming with Lie, my co-host, for this tournament? He is looking for someone good.

JJvirus, u want to team with Lie?
I'm not sure what you consider "good" but sure I'm down if he is fine with it :)
Unless this is an April Fool's joke o_o

D

Deleted member

next person to be a dip**** is getting IP banned instead.

do something better with your time.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
but people liked H2XD

*is sad*

I even had a signature made.

Anyways in all seriousness, my chances of coming to this just shot through the roof, found out this is like 5 miles from UMD XD. i will try my hardest to be there.

Top Bottom